Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Patch 7.1.5 PTR - Build 23038

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-11-16 at 12:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dis gon be gud
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Hopefully some good news for class fixes.

>Thousand Boat Bash

>Not Boat Day

I feel lied to.

Sounds good though. I defiantly think this is a step in the right direction, now if only we had more minigames like Runescape does. I would love for stuff like Staking in duels or Treasure Trails to be a thing.

Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent - Flying Mount. Spell #127165. "Warmth and wisdom emanate from this great creature, which glows like moonlight passing through the finest jade." Vendor: Mistweaver Xia Zone: Timeless Isle Cost: 5,000|Hcurrency:1,166|h|h
    Cool, finally

Deleted
    Heavenily jade cloud serpent!!! Yes!!!!
    I'm so happy I saved my currency instead of buying the ugly BC mount as the timewalking second mount.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard hates BM. I'm done with this damn game.

Deleted
    BTW for people now complaining their class hasn't be improved yet, this is the first PTR build for 7.1.5., not the final one... relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyjesus View Post
    >Thousand Boat Bash

>Not Boat Day

I feel lied to.

Sounds good though. I defiantly think this is a step in the right direction, now if only we had more minigames like Runescape does. I would love for stuff like Staking in duels or Treasure Trails to be a thing.
    Don't you mean

>Not Boaty McBoatday

?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Blizzard hates BM. I'm done with this damn game.
    Salty much, bro?

I would like them to do something to improve Lava Lash for Enhancement. This is a bit annoying that what is supposed to be an "iconic ability" is largely ignored because the only talent to really work with Lava Lash is not taken because it is in the same row as something that is seen as mandatory because of a passive buff attached to the talent. They need to add the passive buff to Rockbiter as well to give actual choice in the first row.

Quote Originally Posted by Ometius View Post
    Salty much, bro?
    Thats my BMs title... I don't have a problem with the changes listed here though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too happy with the further separation between the mage specs lore wise. Arcane and Fire mages lose Ice Barrier, why are we called mages still? Why not...elementals or something. Is Ice Block going to be Fire block next? Blink going to be...flash...fire? Mages in warcraft are experts in frost fire and arcane, and then we choose one to focus on. I dunno, it's a small thing but it just bugs me.

Deleted
    Well people clearly cant handle reading unfinished PTR notes and are freaking out left right and center.

I for one, think the changes are pretty interesting

New legendaries look pretty nutso. Going to be much more polarizing on the 'you need these to be competitive' aspect o_O

Also, prydaz/sephuz buffs look legit

Can someone clarify with those awesome leganderies

Take the DK helm it says Equip: Defile:

I'm assuming that means, we have to equip that talent to get the bonus effect, not we're given a second talent free for having that helm equipped?

So they've got the all the feedbacks for class/spec/artifact fixes and created new legendaries instead...

Great Blizzard... just great...

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa, AotC for Xavius removed with Nighthold? That's unexpected.

I was initially disheartened to not see an over glorified orange for Shaman until noticing "Uncertain Reminder" which seems to be overpowered as hell, granted that it can make it to the live like this.