Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Hey they talked about warlocks

"Incidentally--Imp/Succubus/Voidwalker/Felhunter/Felguard all deal 20% more damage. Most of that was datamined normally, but in particular, the increase to Felguard's attack power likely was not (simply because it's something that happens server-side)."

More nerfs.
    Stupidity on this level should be a bannable offense.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-12-09 at 07:39 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone on PTR tried the "new and improved" mortal coil to see if they changed it back to providing a heal even if boss isn't feared?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikaz View Post
    Stupidity on this level should be a bannable offense.
    Relax friend. This is a language issue. @Shandalar clearly thought "incidentally" was "accidentally"
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I'm waiting for the M+20 with Locks just kiting the whole instance while the rest of the group does the bosses :P
    We Diablo now boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Or they can tell a shaman to bring earthgrab for a similar effect, or druid typhoon, or the snares/control mages already bring without a legendary.
    While true, it's still absolutely a handy thing to have in case we do get another Magmaw, Madness, etc.

I just wish it had some other perk like Corruption dealing more damage as well. Or letting Seed be instant cast to allow it to be applied faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    While true, it's still absolutely a handy thing to have in case we do get another Magmaw, Madness, etc.

I just wish it had some other perk like Corruption dealing more damage as well. Or letting Seed be instant cast to allow it to be applied faster.
    Something like that would be nice, maybe instant detonation as another option. I know that once dots are already up and agony has reached a few stacks the detonation is pretty quick, but for getting corruptions out fast instant detonate would be nice.

The boss that I was thinking of in particular would be Ragnaros for molten seeds and transition. Cata was littered with raid mechanics which were dealt with by slows, stuns, knockbacks and roots though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    The same amount of people who chased after the cape in MoP and the ring in WoD.

We're not talking BiS as some triviality. We're talking a difference of 20k+ DPS between legendaries. It's far from trivial.
    20k? LoL the difference between SE and SC is far greater than 20k. 20k is like 1 - .5% depending on your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    20k? LoL the difference between SE and SC is far greater than 20k. 20k is like 1 - .5% depending on your gear.
    So you do 2 million DPS now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    So you do 2 million DPS now ?
    Of course, Obviously! LoL. Yep, my bad on that.

QQ's about affliction then gets buffs and then qq that you are "forced" to play the spec. lol *sips tea*

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    QQ's about affliction then gets buffs and then qq that you are "forced" to play the spec. lol *sips tea*
    Let's at least be fair mate. Affliction needed adjustments and got them, rightfully so, but it's understandable that people are a bit miffed that Affliction got boosted to being great while Demo and Destro are leaking shaky at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

am i right by assuming that baseline drain soul will replace drain life / drain soul will do roughly the same damage as drain life and drain soul will heal for 200% while drain life currently heals for 600%?

If yes wouldn't that be a huge pvp survivabilty nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Let's at least be fair mate. Affliction needed adjustments and got them, rightfully so, but it's understandable that people are a bit miffed that Affliction got boosted to being great while Demo and Destro are leaking shaky at best.
    I think the whole forced thing is stupid. There are other classes doing more damage than lock why dont you feel forced to play those

Seems pretty official by now that they're totally fine with destro losing reverse entropy, and doing their usual routine of propping up talents nobody uses by nering the ones people like to use.

It will take an entire expansion for it to sink to them that you don't make people happy by equalizing talent choices via nerfing the only good ones they have so that all equally crappy options now seem attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    am i right by assuming that baseline drain soul will replace drain life / drain soul will do roughly the same damage as drain life and drain soul will heal for 200% while drain life currently heals for 600%?

If yes wouldn't that be a huge pvp survivabilty nerf?
    Warlock pvp suriviability has been circling the drain ever since the swapped demon skin out of the tier and replaced it with demonic circle, then nerfed casting circle, AND NOW nerf Drain Essence by half so the only talent you can use against mongo melee is useless.

Meanwhile ret paladins have two immunity bubbles and a shield, and one immunity bubble passively triggers when they are about to die, all these bubbles during which time they continue to do their full retarded burst.

Frost DK's have a 5 second magic immunity, and a stunbreak cd which makes them heal themselves for their full health bar while reducing damage by 20%.

Windwalker monks not only heal up to 50% of their HP bar, but they reflect that damage onto you with touch of karma on top of the 4 ways to keep you from casting spells they have (interrupt, Paralysis, Leg Sweep stun, Fists of Fury stun; between those and touch of karma you're long dead before you can do any damage to them).

But clearly warlock survival is an issue in pvp. It must be the same as the shadow priests and ele shamans who die in under 8 seconds to melee. Equality.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-12-10 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    I'd take it for shit and giggles in world PvP but not at the cost of an actually useful one. Sadly, I already have Prydaz and Norgannon's boots so chances are I'm gunning for either that ring or the pants next!
    Sadly, called it :

HAHAHAHAH, WE HAVE THE SAME LEGS LUUUL POGCHAMP GRATZ.

It sucks, but I like to think there are 60% chance of getting an usefull legendary now.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    HAHAHAHAH, WE HAVE THE SAME LEGS LUUUL POGCHAMP GRATZ.

It sucks, but I like to think there are 60% chance of getting an usefull legendary now.
    Thank god they removed that 4 legendary soft cap else I would be screwed considering my legendaries are that ring, Norgannon's, Prydaz's and Streten's bracers. I mean, yeah for 4 legendaries but the amount we have that are just garbage is staggering. At least now I'm 1/4 to get the hood.

I have Prydaz, Norgs and Sacrolash, I'm trying to get some hype for the next one but kinda tired of the grinding now that I hit 35 on the artifact, want to get some rest of M+ for now.

Pants and Sephuz are the least desired ones now, all the others are good and helm is 20% chance.

Whelp just got my 2nd legendary.

I had Alythess' Pyrogenics and just picked up Magistrike Restraints. Both whose effects are ok, but I still feel like if I don't have the belt I'm bad.

@KrazyK923 the bracers are easily destructions strongest legendary by a mile. I really don't get peoples obsession with the belt, it's nice but its not that exciting.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Because the effect is easily the best one?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because the effect is easily the best one?
    That'd be the bracers.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.