Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Glad I get to return to BM and the gear for MM and BM are interchangeable. Hated being forced to MM because "more dps".
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Leave SW as it is now. and keep those changes. And i will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I hope that you stack alot of talent books because now we gona swap between crows and barrage every time
    Honestly, I wouldn't change that much. Even if I did remain MM. Far too costly. The books aren't easy to craft thanks to the rare pigment being so rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    Lets meet here again when they make chimera shot baseline m8
    Chimera doesn't even scale with BM mastery or the artifact, not really a skill to be excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well barrage actually did not get nerfed (only the single target part)
    Removing vulnerable from sidewiders was expected especially with the new patient sniper talent can became extremly powerfull giving to us crazy amount of precentages
    I hope that you stack alot of talent books because now we gonna swap between crows and barrage every time
    About SVV i wonder how the explosive trap will trigger empowerment when is dropped right under the feet on your foeAnd even if we lure a target to this trap that is not possible in raids because 90% of the battles bosses isually sit on one place
    And legendary with 1 more charge for dire beast looks ridicilus.BM already have like 2 others who give him good amount of dps and who some hunters(like me) will never see.Good for me is that now there is some buffs in Assassin rogues (that is my raiding alt who slowly but surely may became my main for the Nighthold)
    Sidewinders isn't worth keeping anymore because you lose both arcane shot and multishot. Now we have almost no way of even putting up vulnerable reliably. No one wants to spam Arcane shot, i know i don't. That was boring af.

Well, doesnt matter which talent they make baseline in that tier whether stomp or chimera shot will be a dps increase for bm in future, chimera shot would help bm's cleave damage which it lacks a lot. In addition, chimera shot hits for 180 pct wp dmg, it was 625 pct when it was in mm's arsenal. cant imagine it with a significant dmg buff

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I dunno what to say anymore, I'm honestly tired of this...

This is currently what my view on Hunter is: (through multiple expansions)
    1. Patch or Exp gets released.
    2. My current spec gets reworked/changed.
    3. Hate it.
    4. Learn to like it or change specs.
    5. Finally get use to the new changes or spec.
    6. Start over at step 1.

Same shit... Different day...
    I just dont get it anymore. Im tired...

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Glad I get to return to BM and the gear for MM and BM are interchangeable. Hated being forced to MM because "more dps".
    Yeah thank god for that. MM is just turning into a shit show now. Switching to BM as well. Very pleased I don't have to go out and farm different stat'd gear.

It's really weird that they went this far. I mean, this is PTR and shit, it's probably a part of a bigger change, but they basically said they wouldn't try to go for power shifts between specs. Which makes sense with Artifact Power, and well, the fact that all the people who would only play the best spec are already doing it. If this change forces people to actually play BM or SV it's gonna be weird.

I think they want MM to excel in singel target dps while keep BM strong @ AOE

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    I think they want MM to excel in singel target dps while keep BM strong @ AOE
    I could get with that if Marks wasn't terrible already at single-target...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A post on EU official hunter forums reports an increased proc chance for marking targets.. If that is true (Which is very uncertain since it's only one guy on the PTR reporting it) it might balance out some of the missed RNG.. He claimed he would often refresh vulnerability before it ends, thus getting a sick Marked Shot close to the end of the Vulnerable debuff..

Either way, excited to see what changes are comming in the next couple of days.. For example Freezing Arrow in the pvp tree is somewhat (not eentierly) redundant now that MM gets Freezing Trap baseline.. I'm soo hoping Master's Call will take it's place in the PvP tree...

My biggest fear is having to spam ArS back-to-back several times... Spamming instant casts is not good design imo.. The Steady Focus talent is making me anxious..

No major rework of BM? This spec is so embarrassing...

so guys, get this...
    > ptr patchnotes gets released, MM like the hindenburg.
    > wake up on reset to open weekly chest, and i get the belt

So currently i got boots and belt for MM specc, and you´re trying to tell me blizzard is not trying to prank me in the worst manner?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    A post on EU official hunter forums reports an increased proc chance for marking targets.. If that is true (Which is very uncertain since it's only one guy on the PTR reporting it) it might balance out some of the missed RNG.. He claimed he would often refresh vulnerability before it ends, thus getting a sick Marked Shot close to the end of the Vulnerable debuff..
    He probably never used anything but sidewinders and doesn't now that the proc rate is higher with ArS/Multi.
    New sidewinders is pretty much dead because it was primaly used to apply Vulnerability. If it doesn't do that, it's pretty much useless imho. The rotation gets awkward and you couldn't even use additional Mark procs because the CD is too long anyway.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    He probably never used anything but sidewinders and doesn't now that the proc rate is higher with ArS/Multi.
    New sidewinders is pretty much dead because it was primaly used to apply Vulnerability. If it doesn't do that, it's pretty much useless imho. The rotation gets awkward and you couldn't even use additional Mark procs because the CD is too long anyway.
    Yeah, you might be right, I haven't had a chance to try the PTR yet.

Just make sure you show your outrage on the ptr forums and twitter

don't sit down and do nothing, or else we'll just have three useless specs

Quote Originally Posted by Ometius View Post
    Geez people, why do you even talk about changes when we haven't seen the final ones?
    If people dont talk then Blizzard wont see the issues with their changes and they wont amend them before going on live servers. People kicking up a fuss is the right thing to do if they want changes reverted before going live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trindale View Post
    I dunno what to say anymore, I'm honestly tired of this...

This is currently what my view on Hunter is: (through multiple expansions)
    1. Patch or Exp gets released.
    2. My current spec gets reworked/changed.
    3. Hate it.
    4. Learn to like it or change specs.
    5. Finally get use to the new changes or spec.
    6. Start over at step 1.

Same shit... Different day...
    I just dont get it anymore. Im tired...
    I.... kinda have to agree, they had it mostly right in MoP.... they need to settle on a design and stop trying to reinvent the wheel every xpac.

I wouldn't worry about numbers too much, there's enough hunters and the massive nerdrage will get noticed by Blizz.

Look at warlocks, they collectively lost their minds about their numbers and some of their specs got buffed and are really strong. Gameplay might still suck but they can't change that easily.