Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    East and west Washington are like two different states. Same with Oregon.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Canada is no utopia but I'd totally move there. I grew up in Alaska, I can handle the weather. Not going to pay those real estate prices in Vancouver though, that is just crazy pants.
    I'm not Canadian, so I wouldn't know... but I expect people migrating to Canada aren't exactly looking for big cities. Just guessin'.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

people are seriously over reacting to all of this. its not a big deal.

Please take my state of Colorado too!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    California, Oregon, Washington and Nevada all voted overwhelmingly to elect Ms Clinton as president

The people in these states can now join up with their buddy Tennisace (on the forum MMO), and become part of a bigger Canada.

This is one of the ideas being put on Social Media. Which I honestly think is a bit silly.
    But then again, the left usually have silly ideas.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...8fc8b99850eeac

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7418341.html

We'll trade you those states... for the State of Denial. Oh... nm... you already live there.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Yeah and i'm offering anyone on this forum 1,000,000 dollars if they give me a spectral tiger.

Never mind the fact that the 1,000,000 isn't mine to give, but fuck, thats how millenials are these days, right? They just assume everything is fucking theirs to take, give, control, want, need.

No, you dumb cunts.

Stop trying to circumvent democracy and shut the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Stop trying to circumvent democracy
    You're aware that Hillary won the popular vote, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You're aware that Hillary won the popular vote, right?
    By around 200k, and tons didn't even vote.

If you don't like the electoral college, change it as a country. Don't whine about it when you allow it to exist and see its outcome go against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try Canada, but the Stanley Cup stays in the US. You're never getting it back.