Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emrsonbigins View Post
    What about those people that play solo, are not in a guild, have no battlenet friends and just want to run the content? How would a mythic LFD feature that includes them be of any harm?
    According to some, they would considered anti-social misfit. They have no online gaming friends they so they should not be playing an MMO game.

It seems some people are unable to grasp that people can have friends that do not play MMO games.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I've noticed this a bit on the forums and a few fansites that people are asking for them to be on the LFD queue. Why? What is wrong with forming your own group and going there? Just seems to me people want a way to get more free purples for minimal effort when there are already plenty of ways of that in LFR and World Quests.
    why not?
    Its the same but with less time consumption. and less elitism.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Adding Mythic dungeons to the LFD tool wouldnt effect me at all. But im going to bitch about the people that want it anyways because i am a fucking tool."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GameSpoon View Post
    According to some, they would considered anti-social misfit. They have no online gaming friends they so they should not be playing an MMO game.

It seems some people are unable to grasp that people can have friends that do not play MMO games.
    Exactly none of my RL friends play WoW... I have guildies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    "Adding Mythic dungeons to the LFD tool wouldnt effect me at all. But im going to bitch about the people that want it anyways because i am a fucking tool."
    That's seemingly majority of the QQ ever

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    No I dont, just get 870+ and get a tank a healer and a dps.
    Sure is strange that content intended for 40 ilvls below yours is easy.

Make Mythics queueable at ilvl 850-860+ or something stupid so we don't get random shits in it, that's my only issue with queueable mythics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Sure is strange that content intended for 40 ilvls below yours is easy.

Make Mythics queueable at ilvl 850-860+ or something stupid so we don't get random shits in it, that's my only issue with queueable mythics.
    Isn't the recommended ilvl for Mythic 0 835

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, the only reason people think the community is any worse than it originally was is because they're just exposed to way more people now with cross-realm stuff. It was just the same in Vanilla/TBC.
    I guess, the only thing which matters in terms of community is the fact if you are playing on an RP server or not. I had the impression, that people on RP servers are a better bunch, roleplayers at least. The usual gamer pack is a totally different story. I cringe already when I read character names like Priestitute or some kind of variation of Wolverine, Legolas, Aria Stark, Illidan or whoever is currently in fashion. People think they are witty or cool with names like this, I see only pityful fools. And this are only the character names.

But BTT: Mythic Dungeons are in difficulty comparable to heroics of the former expansions. All of them have been queueable in current content as soon as the automatic tool was implemented. Yes, not all groups have been successful - but this don't matter much, because you don't have the issue that you have to leave the dungeon to port the replacement and thus waste time when someone leaves.

Mythic+ is a different issue, it's like the CMs in MoP and WoD, and here manual matchmaking is important - but the standard mythic you only run for some quests or such should be queueable by now, after the item level buff of WQ rewards and the 2nd LFR out which has better rewards than EN LFR.

The funny thins is the people complaining about it, might end up using it one day here or there if no friends or guild members are online. I have no clue how this would hurt anybody, if you don't want it don't use it. I think this just helps people out when they make a group, get two bosses in and someone leaves or isn't the best. The system allows for auto placement of a pre determined item level and they try it out and see if it finishes, if not they wait for another person.

This just gives more people an option to try more content, WoW no longer is the game where you need to be in a guild, unless you are heroic/mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Did you read what I said? I don't want random shits in mythics, which a HIGH required ilvl would solve. I'm against queueable mythics for low/intended ilvls as those should just find groups the intended way.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I did most Mythics at the start of Legion in 820 gear on my Outlaw Rogue.

I would support them being in the queue at this point because they've been out long enough that most people can easily gear up for them. A majority of my guild will ONLY RUN Mythic+, they will not touch Mythic 0 anymore. This leaves me in a rough spot on my alts because I'm not up there gear wise to do a Mythic 2 run for 3 chests. I recently obtained a new job (hooray) which is going to limit my playtime and I know in the future its going to be even more difficult to find groups for mythic (manually) as an Assassination / Outlaw Rogue, Elemental Shaman, or any other non "super dps" class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I guess, the only thing which matters in terms of community is the fact if you are playing on an RP server or not. I had the impression, that people on RP servers are a better bunch, roleplayers at least. The usual gamer pack is a totally different story. I cringe already when I read character names like Priestitute or some kind of variation of Wolverine, Legolas, Aria Stark, Illidan or whoever is currently in fashion. People think they are witty or cool with names like this, I see only pityful fools. And this are only the character names.

But BTT: Mythic Dungeons are in difficulty comparable to heroics of the former expansions. All of them have been queueable in current content as soon as the automatic tool was implemented. Yes, not all groups have been successful - but this don't matter much, because you don't have the issue that you have to leave the dungeon to port the replacement and thus waste time when someone leaves.

Mythic+ is a different issue, it's like the CMs in MoP and WoD, and here manual matchmaking is important - but the standard mythic you only run for some quests or such should be queueable by now, after the item level buff of WQ rewards and the 2nd LFR out which has better rewards than EN LFR.
    I too cringe at seeing a DH with a variation of Illidan as a name

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    No I dont, just get 870+ and get a tank a healer and a dps.
    Sure show me a video of you 3manning a m10.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Because getting into basic Mythic as a DPS is a nigthmare with idiots wanting 870+ ilvl and achievement. inb4 make your own group - well guess what, I do make my own groups but no one joins in because I'm hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    With the Legion loot system? It really wouldn't solve you getting "random shits" in mythic dungeons.
    It'd at least give me the same people as the ones you'd normally find in mythic groups. Higher ilvl = higher DPS on average, obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Because getting into basic Mythic as a DPS is a nigthmare with idiots wanting 870+ ilvl and achievement. inb4 make your own group - well guess what, I do make my own groups but no one joins in because I'm hunter.
    Get friends, or roll a hybrid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Even if they will be made auto-queueable, I will still prefer to use the LFG System for Pugs - or just stick to running with my Friends and Guildmates. Having Teamspeak is sooo much part of the Experience for me, without it it so booooring.

But I would prefer that they don't get into the queue stuff - they will nerfed pretty hard, just like Cata Heroics. You already have normal and heroics for easy access and no challenge, please let us have some hard dung's left.
    Well, since you can build premade groups for Normal and Heroic dungeons just as well while these also exist in the automatic matchmaking, nobody would prohibit you from forming your mythic groups. Just let people who want to have an alternative get one!

Honestly, what's with all the shit nowadays that there is only one true way to play WoW and no others? Only no-flying, only manual matchmaking, stupid pruning shit and artefact lock-in and quests only available in special difficulties of dungeons and raids.

It's a game, not a fucking olympia championship.

I don't know why but so many people speak about mythic dungeons in a way where they make it seem like creating their own group is just not an option ever in their life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Lazy and anti-social people would rather just press 1 button to get into a group than muster the courage and effort to deal with other human beings in a video game.

It's never been about anything except that. Thankfully, these types of "casuals" are a minority. Most casuals are reasonable and only want Mythic-only dungeons in LFD, and are happy with that.
    Funny because just couple of years ago you would be branded as loser for "socializing" or "making friends" in a fucking video game.

Deleted
    Get friends, or roll a hybrid.
    Your F-list contacts are not friends as long as you did not bond in RL. You only have mutual interests of running dungeons together.

Deleted
    Did you read what I said? I don't want random shits in mythics, which a HIGH required ilvl would solve. I'm against queueable mythics for low/intended ilvls as those should just find groups the intended way.
    What point would that be? People at ilvl 850 are doing Mythic + because Mythic 0 gear is useless. You're under the illusion ilvl = skill in Legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullerick View Post
    I don't know why but so many people speak about mythic dungeons in a way where they make it seem like creating their own group is just not an option ever in their life.
    It's another thing designed to waste my time besides many other time sinks in this game which are completely unnessesary since there are solutions but they are withheld from us. Annoying =/= hard.