Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Mmo champion will forever and always be a cesspool of whiney babies

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    You set a great example.

I don't understand these "lol SJW" or "professional victim" comments. Everyone has a right to give opinion about something, saying otherwise is like taking a jab at free speech. I guess common decency isn't so common anymore.

Deleted
    Getting triggered by a dummy EleGiggle

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Look at the stats regarding domestic violence. Is it mostly against men or women?
    Imagine how many men don't report it. Imagine how serious a man who reports that he is suffering violence from his woman is treated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yes one of the more not one of the most. There is a difference.

When women face violence they flee to shelters with their kids who then grow up in difficult situations and without a father figure. Quite a serious issue in my opinion. Even worse is that many of them end up murdered or so seriously affected by violence that they're never able to stand on their own 2 feet again.
    Men are being murdered by their partners as well. Men don't flee to shelters because there aren't any!

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    35 pages in, and I still see no problem with the dummy.

So, we literally get to kill men and women, and people are cool with it.
    But this dummy crosses the line.

Deleted
    The opinion split on this thread summed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    35 pages in, and I still see no problem with the dummy.
    But when it's Tyrande's Silence everyone loses their sh!t. To the point where you don't care if they changed it the next day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Everyone has a right to give opinion about something, saying otherwise is like taking a jab at free speech. I guess common decency isn't so common anymore.
    yeah everyone has an opionion, just like everyone has an asshole but thinks the only other´s stinks

Its not about decency either... its more like not being butthurt over every little bullshit on the internet.

Deleted
    Still haven't found someone in these 35 pages that is actually 'triggered'. You'd think there were loads of people crying and huge petitions going on by the reactions of some people in this thread.

Take a step away from the computer, put down your mountain dew, clean the dorrito powder off your face and stop spamming twitch memes like some kind of 9 year old who's just found the internet. It's a perfect indifference to bring up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    yeah everyone has an opionion, just like everyone has an asshole but thinks the only other´s stinks

Its not about decency either... its more like not being butthurt over every little bullshit on the internet.
    It's not about being butthurt.

It's about calling out hipocrisy. You can eat up all the bullshit you want, some aren't taking it. Everyone is free to sit out, no one is stopping you.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-11-17 at 10:44 AM.

So wait, is the screenshot of the girlfriend one real or fake? Are both of them in the game?
    You may now kiss the ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if this goes life WOW will get banned in Germany for sure. There will certainly a case were a girl stabbs her Ex soon enough. And cunning politicians will blame it on to the game cause she liked to play it. Its a killergame, purge it by fire.

People who think there are men who are triggered by this, or bothered ect are the same ones that would whine and be angry if women was shown in the same light.

ALWAYS. Want proof? Look at the news, how often is it about how men are being treated? Its always about women. So who is mad? Triggered? Its you fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    The opinion split on this thread summed up.

Useless picture
    What you and so many other people in this thread fail to realize is that we're pointing out Blizzard's obvious double standard they've set with this item. Maybe you approve of hypocrisy but I certainly do not.
    Fuck it, I guess you can say I'm "triggered" by double standards. I expect consistency, either you remove everything regarding a specific subject or you remove nothing.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

I find it very funy, why all the salt?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I find it very funy, why all the salt?
    Because you're a doormat who "laughs it off" whenever you're stepped on.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

TBH it would've been funnier if they added an ex gf dummy aswell, and make it pink, and the boy one blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=144339/ex-boyfriend-dummy

Ha-ha Blizzard. An "ex-boyfriend" punching bag is so hilarious, but stabbing ex-boyfriends is even more so. Right? Classy.

/sarcasm.

EDIT:
    There seem to be a few threads popping up about this on the official PTR forums:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752375063
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752195044
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752315149

Reddit threads on it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...his_was_named/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ffensive_item/

Niche Gamer:

http://nichegamer.com/2016/11/15/bli...d-of-warcraft/

Here's some tweets on the tweeter concerning this:

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&...friend%20dummy
    Thats creepy....

how pathetic are ya ? So what ? I litteraly see NOTHING bad about the item , if someone wants to slash an ex boyfriend dummy in a GAME, they are free to do so - it ain't your business . If YOU don't wanna , you are free not to do so . End of story. /thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
    Because you're a doormat who "laughs it off" whenever you're stepped on.
    Or may he doesn't get stepped on to beggin with ? Now if you were to stop being a pussy and man up, perhaps you wouldn't either

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

I have 2 view points on this.

1) I understand why people are triggered. Females want equal rights between males & females. Cool, I understand that, but then when a male hits a female, he's a coward because he hit a girl? Somehow that's not wrong in the reverse. The general public doesn't think a female is a coward for hitting a male. Thus that the male is a bitch? Not equal rights.

2) With the above statement, males and females will never have equal rights, and thus females need to stop whining about it until we can hit them if they hit us without us being called cowards.

I'll never get over it. I was a wimpy skinny kid in high school, rumor spread around, some fat bitch rolled up and punched me in the face. I cocked back a fist, but then she yelled "what you gonna hit me like the coward you are?"

I was a very confused 15 year old boy at that time. That one statement was the most contradictory thing I've heard even to this day.

I don't hit girls, I don't plan to. I respect women and my girlfriend, my mother, all of them. But they need to shut up about this equal rights crap until we're done being called cowards if they pull a physical fight against a male.

tl;dr - It's an item, is it feminist? Yeah sure. Do we need a ex-girlfriend punching bag? No probably not, society wouldn't accept it and it wouldn't be in the best interest of blizzard. It's not blizzards fault, it's societies.