Deleted

7.1.5 Patch Notes

Hi all

Does any one have any idea when we can expect to see the patch notes for 7.1.5?

It would be great to see the direction Blizz are thinking about going for the classes.

I read that the PTR would be up after Blizcon but will that be this week or next month?

What do you guys think?

PTR should be up soon, if not this week then maybe next week. They said right after Blizzcon they were going to work on taking the 7.1 PTR down and bringing up 7.1.5. There could be PTR notes posted when that goes up, but right now we don't have any indication when exactly we'd get them.

In this video interview with Slootbag he says Tuesday so not long now https://www.twitch.tv/slootbag/v/99270976?t=01h25m02s
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Deleted
    still no patch notes up, makes me a sad panda

There's a q&a on Friday about 7.1.5 and 7.2 so it's unlikely we'll see the ptr before then I think
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Blizzard trolling the community once again.

Hope we will have soon Information about this. Still nothing from Blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcracker View Post
    Hope we will have soon Information about this. Still nothing from Blizzard
    god pls it isnt even day for em.... they're all at sleep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regabo View Post
    god pls it isnt even day for em.... they're all at sleep
    They did say "right after blizzcon" so a lot of people assumed maybe Tuesday/Wednesday when the reset was.
    If it's not going to be sometime this week, they should've said the weeks following blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazzo View Post
    They did say "right after blizzcon" so a lot of people assumed maybe Tuesday/Wednesday when the reset was.
    If it's not going to be sometime this week, they should've said the weeks following blizzcon.
    Correct. And who said Blizzard are peoples, they are robots and should have to work 24/7!

Why is this a thread? It will be up when it goes on the ptr. As always.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Any chance of changing post to title "any know when they will be up" ccurent one is a tad misleading , assumed by title it was the patch notes

Quote Originally Posted by killeer View Post
    Hi all

Does any one have any idea when we can expect to see the patch notes for 7.1.5?

It would be great to see the direction Blizz are thinking about going for the classes.

I read that the PTR would be up after Blizcon but will that be this week or next month?

What do you guys think?
    Wow.. you made the exact same thread in the official EU forums:

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614022015

Google knows you ^^

And your fantasy on account / char names is overwhelming :-)
    Last edited by Thaledwyn; 2016-11-10 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaledwyn View Post
    Wow.. you made the exact same thread in the official EU forums:

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614022015

Google knows you ^^

And your fantasy on account / char names is overwhelming :-)
    its not unusual to duplicate posts on MMO-C and the official forums

You like the the toon name?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Blizzard trolling the community once again.
    Thought the exact same thing when I saw :" 7.1.5 hitting ptr right after blizzcon." I was like, bet you its gonna be like the legion beta escapade.

Blizz troll of the year, 2 years in a row!! well done.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Thought the exact same thing when I saw :" 7.1.5 hitting ptr right after blizzcon." I was like, bet you its gonna be like the legion beta escapade.
    Nothing can quite beat WoD's beta, though. When they announced it was coming out soon, possibly before Christmas, then in late January they put up an official page saying "the beta is coming soon" then silence for more than a month before we started hearing leaks that an Alpha had started then months passed before they started sizable invite waves and even then it was in shambles before being redesigned repeatedly all the way up to release.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by killeer View Post
    its not unusual to duplicate posts on MMO-C and the official forums

You like the the toon name?
    Would you even notice irony if it bites you in the ass...?