Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When discussing mages? It does...
    You make absolutely no sense. But I doubt you'll understand even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Onimod View Post
    What is your opener? There are a few circulating. I have the helm only. It's quite nice with MI/ALEX 5 PIs and meteor opener. I didn't use ruby tho and that was stupid. I will tonight. Dat Shadow Priest on Xavius tho. Totally proves my earlier point. Over 1 mil and still only 85%? WTF!!!
    But look at boss damage on that fight:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...=21&target=180

Who gives a shit about tentacle padding? Come on.

Why this shit threads always get so many replies? Is it something to do with post count or something? Answer should be: NO. FUCK OFF. THREAD CLOSED. You must be great at life, if you can`t cope with a couple changes. Since you love logs so much, you should go watch the video of your precious Method fire mage, telling you now all specs are available, and that all this changes are fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlokh View Post
    Why this shit threads always get so many replies? Is it something to do with post count or something? Answer should be: NO. FUCK OFF. THREAD CLOSED. You must be great at life, if you can`t cope with a couple changes. Since you love logs so much, you should go watch the video of your precious Method fire mage, telling you now all specs are available, and that all this changes are fine.
    Relax mate. If you don't like the thread, don't participate.

Why this shit threads always get so many replies?
    Because of the people who wonder "Why this shit threads always get so many replies?"

Cause these threads have the most entertainment value lol.

Speaking about entertainment value:
    Last edited by Imaskar; 2017-01-13 at 08:45 AM.