Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Havoc] Knee Jerk 7.1.5 Reactions

OH MAH GERD ... NERFS?!

But we'll see. The new Chaos Strike talent at least looks somewhat interesting.

because what we truly needed was cleave right >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reokotsae View Post
    because what we truly needed was cleave right >.>
    Not at all! I see across the board ST nerfs. Because... logic?

Yeah, with the changes our ST looks to be nerfed on the PTR, while our burst aoe and sustained aoe seem slightly buffed. Might change once I read everything but that's what it seems so far.

Dev: Metamorphosis burst is a huge part of havoc ST, lets nerf their burst by removing the 2 charges from blur, and also lets make them sit waiting for fury more than now with a DB nerf, 65% seems cool, ah i almost forgot, dhs with the ring were doing too good so we are nerfing the ring to the ground too

Honestly fuck you blizz

the ring AND demonblades being nerfed is kind of insane. As most people would have thought that nerfing the ring while BUFFING demonblades and demonsbite would be smarter for class health.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Dev: Metamorphosis burst is a huge part of havoc ST, lets nerf their burst by removing the 2 charges from blur, and also lets make them sit waiting for fury more than now with a DB nerf, 65% seems cool, ah i almost forgot, dhs with the ring were doing too good so we are nerfing the ring to the ground too

Honestly fuck you blizz
    The way I am reading this is:

Dev1: "Let's add a new Legendary that everyone will want to use."
    Dev2: "Let's make it based around Meta! I saw a post on MMO-Champion that people hated the long CD!"
    Dev1: "Super! How about every 15 fury, the CD is reduced by 1."
    Dev2: "Hmmm... sounds op... especially when paired with Anger of the Half Giant."
    Dev1: "Then we nerf all the fury generation! Everything! The ring too so the lucky fuckers will go to suicide watch like everyone else."
    Dev2: "GGWP"

Deleted

Honestly fuck you blizz
    Yup. And Fel Barrage was obviously not good enough already so lets buff it some more so DH's Burst AoE niche is emphasized even more. 4Head

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    The way I am reading this is:

Dev1: "Let's add a new Legendary that everyone will want to use."
    Dev2: "Let's make it based around Meta! I saw a post on MMO-Champion that people hated the long CD!"
    Dev1: "Super! How about every 15 fury, the CD is reduced by 1."
    Dev2: "Hmmm... sounds op... especially when paired with Anger of the Half Giant."
    Dev1: "Then we nerf all the fury generation! Everything! The ring too so the lucky fuckers will go to suicide watch like everyone else."
    Dev2: "GGWP"
    The worst part about this sketch is that it is probably what happened. How about Blizzard give us interesting items instead of this random wannabe warrior CD reduction bullsh1t that is an overall annoyance when trying to line up CDs, and keep the broken ring in it's broken state (i don't have it myself btw). Let everyone target 1 (ONE) legendary and add something interesting instead of this bull.
    Last edited by mmocb13fbb0658; 2016-11-15 at 10:11 PM.

Deleted
    I bet they will revert half of these nerfs and everyone will be happy that they are "listening".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emorium View Post
    I bet they will revert half of these nerfs and everyone will be happy that they are "listening".
    They should just scrap the changes to DH for both specs, its all terrible, its like they don't play their own game sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letheanlol View Post
    They should just scrap the changes to DH for both specs, its all terrible, its like they don't play their own game sometimes.
    Yup. Whether you like momentum or not, it is a playstyle. With these changes it is no longer a playstyle. Stop it Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going over all of the changes, I am actually seeing a lot of nerfs just everywhere and 0 compensation for it.

The ONLY way we come out ahead of this is with the legendary shoulders that were introduced.

So we've basically traded being tied to a Legendary ring to now being tied to Legendary shoulders. So again... because logic?

Bloodlet and Fel Mastery should have become baseline, which according to WoW DB they're not.

Not sure what Blizzard's thought process is on nerfing a middle-of-the-pack class. Unless it's just because we're new, so pick on the new guy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordekae View Post
    Going over all of the changes, I am actually seeing a lot of nerfs just everywhere and 0 compensation for it.

The ONLY way we come out ahead of this is with the legendary shoulders that were introduced.

So we've basically traded being tied to a Legendary ring to now being tied to Legendary shoulders. So again... because logic?

Bloodlet and Fel Mastery should have become baseline, which according to WoW DB they're not.

Not sure what Blizzard's thought process is on nerfing a middle-of-the-pack class. Unless it's just because we're new, so pick on the new guy?
    You hit the nail on the head. We get 3 nerfs to DPS (demon blades, ring, crit) and nothing(!) to compenste for it. We were below average before. Now this...

Deleted
    Blind Fury looks very interesting!

Deleted
    I hope you realised that felblade is now in the first talent row? You'll be able to take felblade and bloodlet, that's a huge st buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus1177 View Post
    I hope you realised that felblade is now in the first talent row? You'll be able to take felblade and bloodlet, that's a huge st buff.
    Felblade over fel mastery? sure mate, i love being a stationary dps, ok sarcasm off, felblade is still garbage

Deleted
    Felblade over fel mastery? sure mate, i love being a stationary dps, ok sarcasm off, felblade is still garbage
    I don't know, it might be possible that with the buff Nemesis will take over. Imo fel blade gives more ST damage and certainly more fury than Fel Mastery. This might also cause us to finally use fel rush when actually needed, not as a part of rotation? We'll see, current changes sound really fun mechanically-wise, it's just numbers that are not there yet. I hope they come up with something nice, I'd really love to play a viable felblade build.

Blind Fury granting a full fury bar is interesting.

Blizzard ruins every class I play, Hunter and now Demon Hunter. It's hard when 95% of the devs only play Fire Mage since the end of WotLK.

But honestly, let's see what changes happen on the PTR and hopefully they start listening to our feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. We get 3 nerfs to DPS (demon blades, ring, crit) and nothing(!) to compenste for it. We were below average before. Now this...
    what nerf ring?, in live already say demon blades gives you 1-12, or am i missing something, or tooltip error? (got the ring last week, is not my main, so probably i missed something)
    Last edited by BlingtiN; 2016-11-16 at 12:06 AM.