Poll: What did you pick.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Titanfall 2 or Battlefield 1, What one did you pick.

I am kinda tore between getting ether BF1 or TF2. I loved TF1 and I also love the fact all DLC for TF2 will be free.

Both have themes I love (WW1 vs Mechs) but not sure what to get yet. What worries me with TF2 is the player pop on Ps4. I just hope it isn't dead in a month.

So what game did you guys get and what platform.

If someone put a gun to ur head and you had to buy one, what would you chose. I am leaning towrds getting TF2 just because I love mechs and the DLC being free.

Really wish EA didn't realize them right on top of each other........ffs
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-11-04 at 12:52 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I was torn similarly. I ended up getting Titanfall 2 first (on PC) because I was really fond of the gameplay of the first one. I've enjoyed several previous Battlefield games and I've heard good things about Battlefield 1, but I decided to get that game later in favor of getting Titanfall 2 first, partially to support it because I knew it'd get fewer sales, and partially because I just kind of craved wall-running and giant robots.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    I was torn similarly. I ended up getting Titanfall 2 first (on PC) because I was really fond of the gameplay of the first one. I've enjoyed several previous Battlefield games and I've heard good things about Battlefield 1, but I decided to get that game later in favor of getting Titanfall 2 first, partially to support it because I knew it'd get fewer sales, and partially because I just kind of craved wall-running and giant robots.
    Ya that's kinda how I feel about it as well. I want to get TF2 because of the wall running with giant robots. I know the sells has been meh because of BF1, I just hope if I do it get (On Ps4) it won't be dead in a month.

Why EA though releasing them together was a smart idea I have no clue. I hear the campaign for TF2 is really solid as well. I like the setting of BF1 and happy it isn't some future shooter like BO3/IW. I know that comment makes little sense since I want to get TF2 but......It has mechs LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Got Both
    but i'm having a lot more fun with Titanfall 2

I will get TF2 on a sale

I likely wont buy BF1 at all, or maybe X years later, with a huge discount and with all DLCs included

As someone who got deep into titanfall 1 id have to say go with bf1, titanfall will get older i think before bf1 will.

Ya I think I'm going to get Titanfall 2. Its the underdog and free DLC is always nice.

Ill play it, Take a break until new DLC and then play it some more. BF1 looks fun but it looks like it mite lack content a little bit and I would have to pay for its DLC. Rather wait and get a bundle.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-11-04 at 02:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear good things about both. If the Internet is not collectively bitching, you know it's alrioght

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I hear good things about both. If the Internet is not collectively bitching, you know it's alrioght
    That is true, what worries me about TF2 is player pop. I know ill enjoy its MP more then BF1 but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy BF1's MP.

- - - Updated - - -

Just said fuck it and got both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't bought any of them yet, but I'm going to buy Titanfall 2 somewhere this month. Battlefield is fun and all, but I usually don't play (military) shooters a lot. Somehow (with the mech suits and wallrunning and such) Titanfall is an exception for me, it's a shooter I would buy and enjoy.

EDIT: just got me Titanfall 2 this weekend, playing the campaign at the moment, loving it so far.
    Last edited by Palaplu; 2016-11-07 at 11:25 PM.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

15+ Year Old Account
    I was utterly shocked when I realised BF1 and TF2 were releasing so close to each other, being from the same company and all.

I went TF2, never been that fussed about the BF games, loved TF1 though. Campaign for TF2 is good too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuniku View Post
    I was utterly shocked when I realised BF1 and TF2 were releasing so close to each other, being from the same company and all.

I went TF2, never been that fussed about the BF games, loved TF1 though. Campaign for TF2 is good too!
    Ya I been hearing the TF2 campaign is really good. I was expecting COD/BF levels of Campaign (So not much) but I hear its decent. Waiting for it to finish installing and then I'm playing that first.

Voted both but if I had to pick one, I'd probably go with Titanfall in this case. WW1 is super rad and I enjoy the BF playstyle...but robots and shit, man. GIANT ROBOTS.

Also the first was pretty fun and the disaster of a convoluted UI that's spammed with pointless information cluttering up the screen mid-gameplay. I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW I DID DAMAGE AND GOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, THAT SHIT IS DISTRACTING AND I CAN'T SEE WHAT IS BEHIND IT FUCK YOU UI DESIGNERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Voted both but if I had to pick one, I'd probably go with Titanfall in this case. WW1 is super rad and I enjoy the BF playstyle...but robots and shit, man. GIANT ROBOTS.

Also the first was pretty fun and the disaster of a convoluted UI that's spammed with pointless information cluttering up the screen mid-gameplay. I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW I DID DAMAGE AND GOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, THAT SHIT IS DISTRACTING AND I CAN'T SEE WHAT IS BEHIND IT FUCK YOU UI DESIGNERS.
    Ya I loved TF1 so I know ill enjoy TF2. As soon as I heard it would have a campaign I was more sold on it. Even if the Campaign is short and just meh. Also who doesn't like gaint robots

I did decide to just get both tho, Now waiting for TF2 to install so I can play it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, I picked Splatoon a second time.

I'm a squid now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got battlefield 1, worst game purchase decision of this year so far...I don't know why I even expected to like it, I knew from the moment it was announced that I wouldn't... but I guess I wanted to give it a chance to grow on me, which it hasn't. Oh well at least I liked the campaign a little more than Hardline's.

Got BF1 and it's great. Will get TF2 in the next week or two though. Also might cave in and buy COD for the MW1 remaster.

Deleted
    Not a shooter-fan, but seeing how "neIther" is one of the options;

I would much prefer a new borderlands game to both of them if i had to pick a shooter.

Battlefield took a giant leap back. The new one is basically call of duty with a few bf elements. I would avoid it. I have played all battlefield games like a utter moron, played 3 and 4 to death and i was really excited about the new one, but its garbage. Insane lack of weapons, All guns feel the exact same. No customization like you had in bf 3 and 4. Support weapons are garbage, medic guns are op. Assault got 3 different guns. and well, 3 shotguns which doesnt really count. Simply no diversity in the game. The spent about 80% of the budget on sounds and graphic and totaly neglected the most important part, gameplay and balance.

In my opinion. Hardline was a better bf game than bf1. And hardline was kinda crap.

Having played all the previous Battlefields except Hardline and loved them all, I bought BF1. I haven't even tried Titanfall 1 or 2. But for the first time in any BF game, I'm already bored even though it has only been a month or so. All the guns kinda suck, the vehicles are a bit overpowered and people - as usual - play like they never played a bf game before, going all lone wolf and ignoring their roles and team. The game is beautiful, but it gets repetative very fast. Add to that the usual BF launch problems with DX crashes for alot of people and other bugs, I find myself saying no thanks not today, when my friend ask me if I want to play.