Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    At the time. In the 1940s YES.. Who knows what kind of spying or sabotage they could have caused.
    Jesus.

I sincerely hope we never go to war with China, because I don't want to deal with all the assholes (to put it mildly) who will think I'm a spy or up to no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I've met quite a few Muslim and Arab people, having lived before in an area with lots of immigrants. We would give our neighbors some of the things we grew in our garden, and they would give us some things they grew. I am 100% convinced that most of you who are real gung ho about this shit have never actually met them.

They don't make me nervous at all. The people that make me nervous are the guys with confederate flags on their trucks that give me cold stares. You know, the 'real' Americans.
    You got arab friends, congratulations, so does everyone
    I also used to have a jewish friend whose parent fled Tunisia for Europe, where she was threatened on a weekly basis and then brutally murdered from a burst of AK47 in the face because she happened to work for the wrong newspaper who criticized the wrong religion

Useless to say, all those attempt at summoning the "Nazis" are really fucking hilarious to me

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    I sincerely doubt that the 'mudslimes' asshole from earlier and the guy who says people from Muslim countries aren't humans have them as friends.

Which was sort of my point. The people with the most vitriolic views are usually the ones who have no personal experience.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    No, not everyone does, and that's kind of the problem. You aren't going to find many people eager to lock up muslims for being muslim who actually has a close relationship with one.

The correlation between racism and white segregation is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    Do you really think anyone's reason for supporting this registry is because they're fucking brown? Really? Straw man much? I bet you can come up with some other good reason why one might want to create such a thing.

And I'd suggest you're hopelessly naive if you believe the NSA doesn't already know every immigrant we've admitted over the last decade or so. You'd also be naive to think that they couldn't have a list of immigrants from Pakistan on the President's desk in an hour. They could have the same list of white people born in northern nebraska over the last 25 years.
    Oh you're right, that makes it okay to completely violate peoples liberties. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why does your fear weigh higher than their civil rights?
    Fear is a powerful tool. You terrify people then put on a good showing of security theater by creating a Muslin registry and lul the terrified masses into a false sense of security. It's just another form of entitlement from the government and the people gobble it up. With out the big strong government the scary foreigners would get us. It is really pathetic how easily people are manipulated.

Because at the end of the war everyone is still alive, and gets to go free. I contend that's better than seeing thousands or 10s of thousands of people killed by sabateurs and the actions of spies.

I hope you'd have the balls to talk about civil rights to mothers that lose sons or daughters because we all sat around and ignored an obvious risk.

Well we are at war with ISIS. so its better to be safe than sorry
    And Trumpy plans to step up the war against ISIS .

Who knows there might be a ISIS sympathizer in your neighbourhood

During WW2 and the War with Japan..
    America locked up Japanese civilians into camps..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...nese_Americans

So being anal to minority is nothing new.. especially to a potential enemy.
    Look, the Japanese internment camps were not okay. Just because we did it in WWII doesn't make it okay. No matter how you try to rationalize or normalize it, throwing people into camps was not okay, and is not an excuse to use or look back on to oppress another group of people.

Because at the end of the war everyone is still alive, and gets to go free. I contend that's better than seeing thousands or 10s of thousands of people killed by sabateurs and the actions of spies.
    We imprisoned US citizens for years for the crime of their ethnicity. If fear is a valid basis for restricting basic rights then minorities don't have rights.

I hope you'd have the balls to talk about civil rights to mothers that lose sons or daughters because we all sat around and ignored an obvious risk.
    As soon as you have the balls to tell a person that their ethnicity makes them a credible threat to someone's life.

Spoken like a true coward. Turning it on him and calling his manhood into question by painting some fictitious scenario where the actions were justified. Except they weren't. You just gobble up what the government tells you and spit it back out don't you?

I just hate the way some take advantage of a Western Society where we have given them food & shelter.
    Then they betray us, buy killing or maiming local innocent civilians.

Its a kick in the guts, a betrayal.

But you lefties just sing kumbaya and let it pass by

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN13B05C

So it seems now we are entering the days of a fascist regime. Registering people just based on their faith. Welcome to the land of the free.
    I'm not a Trump supporter in the least, but after seeing what Muslim immigrants have done to the countries overseas that they moved in to, all I can say is GOOD. The more control we have over them here, the less chance we have of them fucking shit up over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I just hate the way some take advantage of a Western Society where we have given them food & shelter.

Playing the victim card to justify your beliefs? That's cute. You poor thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how it is /was impossible to properly vet these "refugees" Obama has let in from Syria. They should all be interned until properly vetted if possible.

Most have zero paperwork as the .gov there is in disarray, and ISIS has printing presses for forging documents. A disproportionate number are Muslim as well.

There was clearly an agenda, and if you look at what our enemies are saying and has been happening in Europe we;d be fools not to secure these individuals ASAP.

Do you even realize what you're implying? 'Given them food and shelter?'

'Them?' You've managed to deny their part in Western Society. The Japanese Americans that were incarcerated in the camps were Americans. They were part of Western Society. They didn't betray 'us.' 'We' betrayed them.

This whole post was insanely condescending.

We don't sing "kumbaya". We're just not such cowards as to deny someone their basic civil liberties because we're afraid of what amounts to a statistical anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Seeing how it is /was impossible to properly vet these "refugees" Obama has let in from Syria. They should all be interned until properly vetted if possible.

Most have zero paperwork as the .gov there is in disarray, and ISIS has printing presses for forging documents. A disproportionate number are Muslim as well.

There was clearly an agenda, and if you look at what our enemies are saying and has been happening in Europe we;d be fools not to secure these individuals ASAP.
    What happened exactly in Europe with migrants/refugees from Syria ?

They built time machines and moved to Algeria or Morocco to start families in the seventies, or the sixties in many case, to move in France or Belgium and stay there for three generations ?

A disproportionate number are Muslim as well.
    How can it be disproportionate when we're talking about refugees from a country that is over 90% Muslim?

Refugees don't get approved to enter the US with zero paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter in the least, but after seeing what Muslim immigrants have done to the countries overseas that they moved in to, all I can say is GOOD. The more control we have over them here, the less chance we have of them fucking shit up over here.
    Totally agree my Portland Friend.

Love the Dandys BTW seen them 3 times