Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will google list Huffington Post as a fake news site?

lol I don't even visit the Huffington Joke and I read a lot of different news sites.

Deleted
    can you please link to the hp articles? or did they correct themselves already and you just want to keep fireing?

That's not what a fake news site is. It's not just having a misleading headline.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first link in that image is about scheduling the meeting. The article about the actual meeting:

Japan PM Shinzo Abe Seeks To Build Trust With Donald Trump In First Meeting
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b099512f8101eb

There is a reason the meme doesn't have links for you to click on, to see what the article's being compared are.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post

The Cuckington Boast is more a glorified blog than anything.

Although I will admit it is an entertaining blog at times.
    wow it's true!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b084c672203a4b

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b084c672203a4b

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    can you please link to the hp articles? or did they correct themselves already and you just want to keep fireing?
    It's two articles that are not about the same thing. One is about scheduling issues with the meeting and the Routers one is about the meeting as well. The actual huffington post article about the meeting has a very similar title to the Routers one.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Trumpeters think huufington podt is fake, but think brietbart and fox news are bastions of truth.

And people say trumpsters are thick...

10+ Year Old Account
    You have an issue with foodies reacting to Trump liking his steak well done and not the OP attempting to misguide the audience?

What kind of tasteless cretin likes their steak well done? Rare or gtfo in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Trumpeters think huufington podt is fake, but think brietbart and fox news are bastions of truth.

The OP it self is 'fake'... it's not showing the same story, trying to guide you by titles alone. It's why there is no link to the actual story. You then have people talk about fake news, when the actual story that Routers covers in that meme, exists with nearly identical title on HuffPo. This thread is using misinformation to complain about misinformation...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What kind of tasteless cretin likes their steak well done? Rare or gtfo in my opinion.
    Hillarybot!!! Hillarybot!!! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You have an issue with foodies reacting to Trump liking his steak well done and not the OP attempting to misguide the audience?
    I just posted facts, there is no issue, I find it hilarious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Acting as arbiter of real vs fake news sources is grotesque.

The list should be about strong vs weak arguments/positions/ideas.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-11-18 at 05:05 PM.

I don't trust much that I see on Huffington Post, a lot of it is hyperbole or fake. Once in a while they get a good, true story that nobody else has.

Maybe Facebook could label Huffington Post, "Right once in a blue moon".

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I just posted facts, there is no issue, I find it hilarious.
    I know... you think one is funny and agree with a post calling it Cuckington post, while someone posting misinformation is lol worthy because you don't even visit the site. That's the point...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I don't trust much that I see on Huffington Post, a lot of it is hyperbole or fake. Once in a while they get a good, true story that nobody else has.

Maybe Facebook could label Huffington Post, "Right once in a blue moon".
    But, the OP is an example of how the opinion you hold is propagated by actual misinformation.

They certainly make no attempt to mask their bias.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

If this were the late 1800's and their paper was a print edition, I'd probably be using it to wipe my ass with.

By fake news they mean the stuff that was created by random teens in FYROM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

because thinking all of them are fake is not an acceptable solution?

No liberal has ever claimed the Huffington Post was an unbiased news source. Even the HUffPo itself doesn't claim that.

Briebart, FOX, Infowars, etc. OTOH...
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    They certainly make no attempt to mask their bias.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

If this were the late 1800's and their paper was a print edition, I'd probably be using it to wipe my ass with.
    That headline sounds like something a Bizarro-Breitbart might post. Hey, maybe that's what we should call Huff-Po, Bizarro Breitbart!