Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Blizzard Likes to fuck warriors over and over with every new patch lol

Archavon's Heavy Hand - Mortal Strike refunds 8 Rage, down from 15. the nerf train just keeps coming

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a subforum for the warriors, mate.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, the 1% of warriors that actually have that item are going to be so fucked now that their Mortal Strike isn't free.

Reroll or quit the game

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Reroll or quit the game
    i did reroll druid

Welcome to being a warrior. It's been like that since the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Oh no, the 1% of warriors that actually have that item are going to be so fucked now that their Mortal Strike isn't free.
    The spec is garbage w/o Archavon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    As someone who played Warrior from vanilla to Wrath, I loled at this thread.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    The spec is garbage w/o Archavon.
    Ah exaggeration is fun isn't it? The spec is not garbage, the spec is not even "bad", without that one item.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Ah exaggeration is fun isn't it? The spec is not garbage, the spec is not even "bad", without that one item.
    Ok, an exaggeration. Archavon or Ayala's. Ayala got a 33% nerf too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo82 View Post
    i did reroll druid
    Ouch. That's... unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    At least you can be a tank and get invited to stuff try being a hunter, warlock or rogue and see how much fun it is when all your class can do is dps and your class is weak at that

Quote Originally Posted by enzo82 View Post
    i did reroll druid

So you got a minor change to a legendary so you re-rolled a class that does less dps than arms?... wtf logic is that :/

The gloves needed a nerf. Down to 8 is probably too low though, should probably be 10. They would still be very strong.

Even if you don't currently have the item, you should be concerned for the day when you one day hopefully can have the item.

The strength of the new legendaries, and the ways that a lot of other legendaries are being buffed, really makes me question whether such a hard nerf is appropriate, personally.

Would have been nice at 10 and it's unfortunate the ring is eating a nerf that indirectly hits fury hard too. Hopefully they give us something to look forward to for the base spec -- the ideal is that the ceiling is brought lower and the base brought up. It was simply not fun playing arms w/o ring or gloves; so here's to hoping we see some talent love or mechanic changes before the end of the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    Even if you don't currently have the item, you should be concerned for the day when you one day hopefully can have the item.

The strength of the new legendaries, and the ways that a lot of other legendaries are being buffed, really makes me question whether such a hard nerf is appropriate, personally.
    Yeah, they've also done a 180 on nerfing the mage legendary too hard. And the UH bracers barely get touched. Then ret/holy/prot get one of their utility legendaries remade into a god tier throughput legendary. Kinda hilarious that the same team is tuning all the legendaries when there are so many conflicting changes.

"Reminder: 7.1.5 includes many *many* talent changes, and some core class changes. This is just the first PTR. Performance tuning isn't done!"

So yeah, let's wait and see when everything goes live. They might actually have a plan. Just a wild guess.

Bye Felicia.

Your complaints bring nothing constructive to table. Nerfs happen. Get used to them.

If you can provide a rationale for why the nerf was unwarranted or significantly impairs Arms Warriors or the Legendary itself, do so. Otherwise, all you're doing is puking salt over these forums.
    Last edited by Arker42; 2016-11-17 at 09:31 PM.

I've been playing Warrior the entire time the games been around.. I don't even twitch these days when I see a nerf for our class :P

Just deal with it or play something else

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Not exactly a fair point warriors were always bad unless paired with a healer. I have yet to this day to see a viable standalone warrior in any setting. Hence the fact that all warriors questing in the open are prot. Otherwise they re dead warriors. Its worse than being rogue even at least we have stealth.
    No one cares about leveling and every form of meaningful content has healers. Warriors are the worst class for yolo skirms, o well.
    Hi Sephurik