(H) Boomkin(879) and Warlock(879) LF Tuesday/Wednesday Mythic progression

Due to a recent scheduling change with our current guild we've been forced to find a new home. We are veterans of the game looking to join a 2 night (Tuesday/Wednesday) mythic progression team.

Our current progression is 3/7 mythic.

This is my first time posting on these forums so I cannot post links but the both of us can be found on Warcraftlogs under Jelkdortzul and Khazaun respectively.
    Poulin#1267
    Khazaun#1873

Thank you for taking the time to view our post.
    Last edited by Jelkdortzul; 2016-11-18 at 11:37 PM.

Still looking for a new guild. Bumping thread.

Hi Jelkdortzul! <Adelante> on Arthas is recruiting for some ranged DPS and healers / flex off spec healers. We raid 2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 7P - 11P. We are at 3/7M, working on Nightmare Dragons now. You two sound like you'd be a great addition to the team! If you'd like some more information about the guild and what we're looking for you can check out the thread I made here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post43239062

My battletag is TuxedoMask#1712 if you've got any questions! Looking forward to hearing from ya!

Still looking for a new home!

If you were interested in alliance at all you can add me: Cit#1338

Guild spam:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Wed-8-11-EST

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey!

[H] Recruitment (4/7M) Area-52

About Us:

We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 4/7Mythic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch.

Progression:
    Legion:
    The Emerald Nightmare - 4/7M
    The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N

Nightbane - Dead.

Raid Schedule
    Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST
    Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST
    Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com
    Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.