Deleted

Quickdraw or Ghostly strike?

Hello all,

I wanted to know if I could switch to Quickdraw instead of Ghostly strike knowing that :

1/ i will NEVER play outlaw on single target bosses.. I have a poison assassin build which is my main spec and make lots of damage on single targets.

2/ My outlaw spec (viable.. weapon lvl 21 etc.. not optimal.. but viable) will only be used for mythic dungeons (for AOE) and dungeon bosses...

If my Outlaw spec is my secondary spec for AOE and mythic dungeons (and AOE fights on EN or HOV), can i go for QD?
    Last edited by mmoc28a83e85fd; 2016-11-17 at 12:03 PM.

For myself, both talents SIM about the same. I personally like quick draw even on single target fights because quicker combo points provides more RTs and makes it easier to re-roll RtB on single buffs.

I prefer QD since it makes my rotation much simpler than GS and really helps with combo point generation. I didn't notice much of DPS increase with GS, its an energy hog, and don't like having to track its debuff. In the hands of a master I guess it might come out on top but I'm casual.

Ghostly strike is only useful if your target is going to live long enough.
    If you are going to play outlaw only in dungeons i would recommend you to try Swordmaster since additional Saber Slash it generates actually benefits from Blade Flurry. Otherwise go with Quickdraw.

Quick Draw if you don't want to push another button and or micro manage another debuff/buff. Use Ghostly Strike if you want to do a tiny tad bit more damage.

Me personally I use QD when I'm running outlaw just b/c it's easier to play and gives me an additional combo point.
    Hope this helps

15+ Year Old Account
    For AoE situations only, go Swordmaster

QD doesn't benefit from Blade Flurry.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

QD for rerolls, if you have the bracers there is no contest.

Deleted
    for mythics+ i prefer swordmaster over anything, because pistol shot doesnt affect blade flurry ( more aoe )
    For ST i think quick draw is the get to go talent when the blunderbuss buff ( nearly doubling the damage ) are coming live with 7.1.5.

so if ghostlystrike ( i dislike it , its only a realy minor damage increase for using an additional button ) only until 7.1.5 hits the live servers.