Thumbs up When The Storm comes - Anivia League of Legends

Hello, just a question someboy knows a famous player of Anivia in Lol, i try to play some times because i am anivia fan but the mechanic is very hard i think is impossible to win a game with anivia

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderAxis8 View Post
    Hello, just a question someboy knows a famous player of Anivia in Lol, i try to play some times because i am anivia fan but the mechanic is very hard i think is impossible to win a game with anivia

You want to watch or look up Froggen.

Looking up pro's does help, but working out your flaws in game will help even more.

What do you find hard about Anivia?
    Why don' you feel like you can carry, is it not enough damage? you feel to squishy and die before you can do anything?

Anivia is also one that takes a lot of practice to do well with, her Q moves slow and is easy to dodge and her ult takes time to start dealing good damage. If you're set on taking the time to learn her, be well aware that there is a significant learning curve involved in doing so. Especially since her mini update she's much harder to get a handle on than used to be.

If theres anything more specific you want to know just ask, we can't give you solid information if you don't tell us what you're looking for .

Deleted
    Things to know about anivia:
    R ---> E is your main harass outside random Q's in hopes for them to hit
    You can land a easy Q if you put up a wall behind them and they decide to circle around the wall with auto-path

X --------- X

They will have to pass on one of those 2 X's sides of the wall. Just aim your Q there.

And...that's all i know about Anivia.

Aniva can feel very weak early on as she is slow and doesn't have great consistent poke due to mana, even at lv6 her R will empty your mana before you know what's going on. Personalyl I wouldn't use wall unless they push in the towers range and you can get a wall up safely. never use an E without them effected by a freeze (Q/R), if yuo get a Q stun, try to get an e off but it will make them think twice about making a power play if they see you're good with the stuns.

If you're on low HP and your passive is up, use that, push forward and often (at lower league levels), they will forget about the passive and dive a tower to kill which should burn their flash as they try to escape allowing your jungle to gank