Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    bracer baby? Mediocre? We are 5/7M, top 3% of players.
    Guess it depends who you compare to. In terms of the player base you're top 3%, sounds pretty good. But in terms of specifically mythic raiders, you haven't killed Cenarius yet, and you're kinda average.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimdeeds View Post
    snip
    Personally, I'm getting to the point where I'm done with the DK community. Go to any other community of DKs, and you won't find any that is this self-righteous and ignorant about the class they themselves play. It's so amazing, every time someone comes in and claims that everyone else but them are trash at the game, and that they're doing just fine, and every single time, that kind of people is running around with the BiS bracers (wow, you won the lottery, grats) and playing with bad/mediocre players.
    Great, amazing, clapping for you, glad you feel good about yourself. The rest of us would like to do well too, but not everyone can win the lottery.

Thankfully, I just got one of the BiS legendaries on my alt warrior (Arms gloves, they're getting nerfed too sadly), only one more and I can start working on finally transitioning in time for Nighthold. Done with these little shits.

- - - Updated - - -

bracer baby? Mediocre? We are 5/7M, top 3% of players. Several people in my guild also rank in the top 99%. Still beat them. It's hilarious that "one more blah blah blah" is used to discredit multiple instances of sourced proof of your erroneous claims.

it's hilarious how hypocritical and stupid you come off as. You cry for days about how bad the class is, how it's shit, how you can't do it, but when met with empirical proof of how wrong you are, of how small you are, you blow it off and demean the representation of data. The stark reality is you're a small time pleb. You're opinions are steeped in rhetoric that you can't back up (or even full comprehend) and all you claim is based on all failings but yourself. You do nothing but link heroic parse data, as it is at all relevant, posting complaints about grand swings or terribly analyze graphs that you don't understand, all while rejecting concrete realized proof of competence and competitivity.

So much so, that UH dks have been in all world first kills, and used in almost all top 25 guilds.

But please, link your mythic logs. Or continue to discredit your superiors as if you were ever relevant. Or link your heroic parses some more. Those are always cute.
    Yes, you're a bracer-baby, you're getting carried to good numbers by your bracers, and would be 60-70k lower without them. That's pure hard fact, the bracers give you at least 30% of your current damage because they're broken OP, and frankly, should be nerfed further than they are right now in 7.1.5, so that Unholy as a whole can be buffed properly.

Also, the fact that you claim Unholy is good because they were in World First kills just shows how clueless you are, once again. Unholy is a frontloaded spec, with most damage traits available in the first 20 traits (accessible when EN mythic launched). Oh, and even then, when Unholy was at the peak of it's performance this tier so far, they were still bottom of the table in those kills. Go watch the videos if you don't believe me.

And by the way, 5/7M is nothing. EN is an easy raid, even in Mythic, so easy it was downed in 18 hours 2 months ago. And just so you know, I'm more progressed than you, at 7/7M, but you could've just checked that yourself before making an idiot out of yourself. So much for "small time pleb".

"Big time player" that can't even do 7/7M in one of the easiest raids to date, calling out others on being shit, after he won the lottery. "Cute".

EDIT: My name and realm were clearly visible on the first screenshot, but you'd have noticed that if you weren't half braindead.
    Last edited by mmoc1b6cea73f4; 2016-11-19 at 03:25 AM.

Deleted
    5/7 mythic raider acting like billy big bollocks, hilarious.

bracer baby? Mediocre? We are 5/7M, top 3% of players. Several people in my guild also rank in the top 99%. Still beat them. It's hilarious that "one more blah blah blah" is used to discredit multiple instances of sourced proof of your erroneous claims.
    What are these 99% parsing people that you are beating? Which specs do they play? Elementalists, frost mages? If they're a 99% parsing arms warrior or shadow priest or fire mage, almost any of the rogue specs, I highly doubt you're beating them with those numbers of yours just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremin View Post
    What are these 99% parsing people that you are beating? Which specs do they play? Elementalists, frost mages? If they're a 99% parsing arms warrior or shadow priest or fire mage, almost any of the rogue specs, I highly doubt you're beating them with those numbers of yours just saying.
    Hes not beating anyone parsing 99% look at his guild half of them are parsing 40-50%. Stil he thinks he's good because hes 5/7m 1/3h... @Vycaus go kill heroic helya and get 7/7m before you claim anything else. Also you're at the lowest of the 99% parses there's litterally 80k difference between you and the top dk at 99%, aka get carried harder by your bracers maybe one day you'll get good enough to learn how to play properly.

It's absolutely ridiculous that the spec has to rely on a single legendary to be even remotely competitive. This would be fine if we could 'target' legendaries, but no, RNG dictates all. All those top UH DKS you are seeing on the logs have one thing in common - the wrists.

Without them, you will not perform anywhere near as good. Simple as that. Like others have stated, take them off and then see how you parse. Unholy needs help, let's hope 7.1.5 brings some meaningful changes to this hero class

I also still can't fathom how people think it is okay for our dps to be so mediocre, if they say it is such a difficult spec and no one knows how to play it, shouldn't the spec be rewarded for complex play if it is so complex, instead of just being left behind by simpler specs. I mean even if you played Unh dk at 100% perfection you wouldn't be able to touch one of the top parsing specs with the unholy wrists. I don't get how you can complain about people being bad at the spec when it sure as hell isn't rewarding to play as it is currently in numbers compared to the effort you put in to get the biggest available number for unholy DK atm.

Deleted
    Dont worry, blizzard cant hear us over the mages rabbling

im confused? because you personally can parse well means unh is good?

Deleted
    Spot what's wrong with these rankings

:thinking:

If you think this is somehow acceptable, you're beyond stupid.
    Last edited by mmoc1b6cea73f4; 2016-11-19 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Spot what's wrong with these rankings

:thinking:

If you think this is somehow acceptable, you're beyond stupid.
    It isnt

i was parsing 80-90% before i got my bracers, we are undertuned

Is it not funny how random op gear drop + easiest raid since they added normal/heroic system can make little boys feel like they are all grown up?

I think with a buff of 25% or 30% and a nerf to the legendary bracers is more than enough to make unholy one of the top dps spec

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If they buffed UH by 50% overall
    The spec might actually be worth it to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post

That's my point. The majority would still end up here and whine.
    You could actually answer that by checking MM hunter/firemage thread before the announced PTR nerf. And the answer is : No. They rarely ever whined, because most people KNEW they were the top performers in various PvE scenarios, and the one who werent aware of that would be quickly reminded of that fact by their peers

So no, people dont just whine for whatever reason, UH have real issues and the complaints are mostly legitimate

Unholy playstyle is like mike tyson trying to beat a stone block while arms and legs r shackled. Definitely a lot more complex then other classes with all the awareness requirement goin on.
    Achieving to play this spec properly should be well rewarding but unfortunately it is not.
    And a 50% buff would definitely fix anything yea ;p

LOL @ vycaus, thinking he's a bad ass unholy dk because he has bracers and top dps in his shit tier guild. Looked at your logs, You are top dps in most fights, above all specs that are supposed to be beating you. What does that say about your raid group? Most of em are 50% players, I don't see any 99 parses anywhere. why are you bragging about dps when you have bracers and are only 5/7 m? Just because you top dps in your shit guild doesn't mean unholy is "hyper competitive." Lol the dudes feeling all mighty stroking his epeen until skaz owned em. Try raiding with a legit 95+ percentile mythic group and see how far you fall down the charts. As Skaz posted Above, your 96 parse couldn't even beat 70-80% rogue,lock and ferals. You are even way more geared than they are, what's that say about unholy huh?
    Last edited by 0verdose; 2016-11-19 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    @Vycaus

It does take a special kind of stupid to be that blown up while being completely incapable of understanding the data warcraftlogs give.

The game is not an anime, believing in yourself is not gonna boost your dps. It's mathematically impossible to be competitive unless you are surrounded by drooling idiots.

Deleted
    Okay...let us bring some facts into this conversation...

1.Fact: Unholy DK has one of the strongest legendaries in game...theorycrafting shows that...logs show that...blizzard has acknowledged that. There is no doubt about this.

2.Fact: Unholy DK is on the bottom at nearly every boss in Emerald Nightmare Mythic (skipping Trials of Valor because there arent enough parses of every specc...but will likely be the same). This doesnt depend on itemlevel or performance. Just to be clear...in comparison if every class has a 99 percent kill...Unholy DK will be the third worst specc...this doesnt change for 90, 80, 70 or honestly every different percentage. What this means is the following: It is totally irrelevant how good you are...compeding against another player on your level will leave you most likely second winner.

Conclusion: Unholy DK relies heavily on his BiS legendary but even this doesnt make him viable...however the gap to Frost DK shrinks if both speccs have their BiS legendary. I am playing Frost DK...i have the BiS legendary and win on most bosses against my guildmates...but im doing only between 94-99 percent logs and they dont...Frost DK is in a better place then Unholy DK but even with Frost i know many speccs would beat me with the right legendary and playstyle...that is just a fact. Unholy needs a buff...that is clear to everyone who watches the data...and equally clear is that many legendaries should be nerfed...

PS: If Unholy DK would be a specc only pros could play properly and it would excel if played by these players the data would show that at 99 percent or Max logs...that is not the case so provide evidence against that or remain silent. In fact min/maxing at Unholy is not really that important...there is a benefit but not nearly as much compared to Shadow Priest or Fire Mage.

Deleted
    The worst part is unholy is one of the more...or last specs in the game with a little complexity to it. Where shadow priest get rewarded for being very skilled with their class unholy gets rewarded with being still near the bottom of dps rankings.

Short answer, even at high percentile numbers DK's are not rewarded with anything.

There is no reward playing unholy right now. Just go frost. If you are a bracer baby I doubt you have anything constructed to add to this.