Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZee-DC View Post
    I feel like I'm a little out of the loop here. What's the deal with Serenity, and why do so many people seem to hate them?
    From what I've seen, some of them talk shit about other guilds, and Kuznam self proclaiming them as #1 guild without winning any races. There are probably more reasons though.

I feel like I'm a little out of the loop here. What's the deal with Serenity, and why do so many people seem to hate them?
    serenity kind of declared themselves the shoe-in for world first, which makes most people want to see someone else snag it. and they have, both times now.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 shadow priests? looks like some kind of abuse.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool that you guys posted the Amazon Student deals, in Germany I got myself 12 months trial with student email, I had no idea about that .

After WF Archimonde by Method in WoD the majority of core Method players left the guild and formed Serenity. Afaik only 3 core members remained with the guild master Sco. I think it was Rogerbrown, Justwait and Perfecto who stayed.

Deleted
    5spriests is not abuse, they are just hilariously OP in dealing damage.

And MM hunters rape everything that has to do with spread adds

- - - Updated - - -

What a varied, fun and interactive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    what is m+ and t35? my guess for m+ is count of mythics+x cleared, but what is t35?
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post
    what is m+ and t35? my guess for m+ is count of mythics+x cleared, but what is t35?
    35th trait

Aka 5% healing/damage or 10% armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post
    The number appears to be the number of Mythic+ they'd need to run to get their 35th trait at their current level of Artifact Knowledge. The checkmarks already have theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    The number appears to be the number of Mythic+ they'd need to run to get their 35th trait at their current level of Artifact Knowledge. The checkmarks already have theirs.
    Correct. It is the number of M7-M9 dungeons they would need to run to acquire the fourth gold trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    5spriests is not abuse, they are just hilariously OP in dealing damage.
    You missed the obvious joke here.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Delcared themselfs as the for sure number 1 guild and kept trashtalking Method 24/7 before Legion. People who left Method to join Serenity always talked shit about sco etc and how bad Method is

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that the killscreen has 6 sponsors listed fat in the middle but not the Guild Logo?
    Didn't really bother me, but I noticed that as well.

Gratz to Twitch Curse Jinx Sennheiser Alienware Forge!

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Congratulations!

How does wowprogress measure "Item level"? Just averaged out over the 20 players? If so, I find it odd to read that the bleeding edge players are barely above 885 ilvl when base mythic rewards start at 880.
    Stacking SP's which are probably alts.

The list above is wrong, Qoning should be Qooning a mage.

Oh god there's a Warlock in there. I can't wait to be nerfed now.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    congratulations.

Deleted
    A bit off-topic, but how does sponsorship for a guild work? Do they send stuff to every member or is the guild-leader and the twitch-streamers making all the money, feels weird if one or two persons make money when the rest of the raid contributes just as much to get the WF and getting the sponsor-logos on that kill screenshot.

gratz method

I'm looking forward to nighthold race. I guess it must be pretty disheartening for serenity after all the HFC drama. Stepping out of the WF team to perform better didn't work out that well apparently.