Another MA relic question thread. Will do anything for help

Please god someone help me. I finally got a third MA relic but they are all kind of low 40,42, and 45 ilvls. They would replace 45, 48, and 49 i lvl relics with rupture crit, mut crit, and deadly poison dmg. I simmed in the 3 MA and i lost 10k dps. Does simc properly sim the 3 MA and know how to properly use vendetta? Or is 15 ilvls simply too much to sacrafice. I saw people on discord swearing 3 MA is worth something crazy like 30 ilvls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Simming relics is broken af.

Trust me, the 3 MA relics will be a far greater DPS increase.

But there is something to consider - this is for raiding. 3 MA relics won't do much on Mythic + bosses because they die so fast.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Yeah the 3x MA relics are much much better. The relics you have are really bad.

Thanks guys. Guess ill take the plunge!

- - - Updated - - -

well i lost about 10k dps just like sim said. Im sure it will pull aheas when i get the third golden thoughm i probably should have mentioned i didnt have that

Are you saving exsanguiate to be used with vendetta? Gotta make sure you have a big rupture before you pop cds too.

I may not have been saving exsanguiate. Durp. Let me adjust and try again
    Last edited by Manler; 2016-11-19 at 06:40 AM.

Hey guys, I'm having the same issue as Manler. I have pretty decent relics on my dagger, +56 rupture dmg/+53 rupture crit/+52 deadly poison dmg, which puts my dagger at ilvl 911 atm.
    I have just gotten my 3 MA relics, +45/+42/+42, and Simcraft is showing as a DPS loss for me.
    Hence I'm wondering if the MA relics are going to be a DPS increase for me considering the significant ilvl relics difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8jack View Post
    Hey guys, I'm having the same issue as Manler. I have pretty decent relics on my dagger, +56 rupture dmg/+53 rupture crit/+52 deadly poison dmg, which puts my dagger at ilvl 911 atm.
    I have just gotten my 3 MA relics, +45/+42/+42, and Simcraft is showing as a DPS loss for me.
    Hence I'm wondering if the MA relics are going to be a DPS increase for me considering the significant ilvl relics difference.
    Have you read this very thread? because you get the same answer to the same issue.
    Unless the fight is short, more Vendetta is better then other relics.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    I know there was a topic somewhere with vague itemlevel comparision. But I can't find it.

So when is it worth to switch the relics?

Is it worth to switch 3x 880 (2 Rupture DMG, 1 Rup Crit) for 3x MA (840-850)?
    Last edited by mmocbca033ff09; 2016-11-20 at 11:28 AM.

I read somewhere awhile back that the avg of 3 master assassin relics are worth approximately 30ilvls higher than the next average of relics. So if you have 3 870 rupture dmg relics, 3 840 MA relics would be equal. Don't quote me, it was somewhere in the large assassin thread.

Again these numbers would be for a longer 3+ minute boss fight wherr you can fit in multiple vendettas not your mythic+ runs. Where I'm sure higher rupture damage relics can out perform lower MA relics.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748968342

There's a whole section in this topic ( at the second post ) that talks about it, and this guide is full with plenty information gathered since the very first week of raiding

Understand why the Master Assassin relics are better