Deleted

Imagine a map that reconfigures itself!

Imagine this:

- a three lane battleground with a jungle* area (*not necessary jungle, could be tentacles, forest, ice lances, tentacles, moving walls, fire walls whatever)
    - in the jungle area there are some monoliths that blast the enemy structures when activated but... they are not always reachable.
    - you see, the jungle area moves, new paths are created and others disappear. It could happen that a lane or another could disappear fully for a time.
    - mercenary camps become reachable and unreachable and every team needs to adapt based on new opportunities
    - would they go for an obelisk as the path to it opens? would they go for mercenaries as the path to them opens? would a team be saved by a lane path closing as the other team is pushing it? Who knows!

Would you like playing a map like this?
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-11-19 at 01:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I moved it over, all should be good now!
    Thank you very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could love see a map with various hazzard enviorment or traps, something familiar to hazzard maps in Mass Effect 3.

I love the idea, they could make a lot of different dynamic maps if they so desired.

How about a lava map with rising lava tides like all those SC2 missions? Or those missions with the day/night cycle where you get assaulted by massive swarms of zombies in the night and have to recover during the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Could have paths and entry ways that open and close over time.