Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Or maybe the Serenity thing is intended for PvP reasons but they will buff the damage bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Its not a nerf to the way most people were using it, and the reason that most people think its OP. Its a nerf to it defensively. At least, its no change to its offensive power, at best its a considerable QoL buff. You take 50% damage and dish out 200% of your health to the target is pretty strong. Just as strong as it was before, and now much easier to hit that maximum.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpablo View Post
    the legendary cloak is not a nerf, it's a tweak on how it works, they actually improved it and made it to do the same amount of dmg without you having to stand in all abilities in order to achieve that and this actually makes it a dps boost. If you dont agree then good luck finding 6million damage every 1.5min to utilize the +50k dps. Definetely you wont be able to solo soak some abilities but still makes it very strong and after all WW is a dps spec you should be looking to improve your dps not your survivability
    Guys, i think you were missing the point of my post, which was that there are numerous glaring problems with the spec with bugs, scaling etc that should be getting addressed which seem to be getting ignored and other shit like the cloak which is not that broken that are being addressed.

I have the cloak, its great, but the change is a nerf and a buff at the same time. QoL buff for getting better mileage out of it in all content, but quite a large nerf at high end content i.e mythic raids, 10+ Mythic dungeons.

For me its a nerf since i was using it (some would say abusing) for negating very high hitting mechanics, so not only was i getting the full damage out of it, i could remain on the boss and continue to dps on such mechanics where you have to move to evade, so i'm losing the net damage gained for that extra boss uptime. The fact that i can now get the full damage out of it doing lesser content (boss abilities hitting for less) is irrelevant for me since i don't really care about farm content. So the change is totally relative to the type of end game content you are currently running.

Now having said all that, i'm not some elitist asshole whining "you broke my legendary" i'm in favor of the change, its a QoL fix for the masses who will now get more out of the item, which is a good thing for the game. But that brings me back to my original post of they took the time to nerf(for someone like me) this legendary which was not game breaking, but still refuse to fix the massive issues that the spec has at its core.

P.S @alpablo "WW is a dps spec you should be looking to improve your dps not your survivability" I take it you don't raid mythic? Because this statement is pretty potato if you think about it..................here is a clue, some progression content actually requires you to use your defensive cooldowns as a dps to survive to save healers mana plus some damage cannot be avoided oh and ofc dead dps is no dps.
    Last edited by mmoc6c2e0bc3b9; 2016-11-30 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    Guys, i think you were missing the point of my post, which was that there are numerous glaring problems with the spec with bugs, scaling etc that should be getting addressed which seem to be getting ignored and other shit like the cloak which is not that broken that are being addressed.

I have the cloak, its great, but the change is a nerf and a buff at the same time. QoL buff for getting better mileage out of it in all content, but quite a large nerf at high end content i.e mythic raids, 10+ Mythic dungeons.

For me its a nerf since i was using it (some would say abusing) for negating very high hitting mechanics, so not only was i getting the full damage out of it, i could remain on the boss and continue to dps on such mechanics where you have to move to evade, so i'm losing the net damage gained for that extra boss uptime. The fact that i can now get the full damage out of it doing lesser content (boss abilities hitting for less) is irrelevant for me since i don't really care about farm content. So the change is totally relative to the type of end game content you are currently running.

Now having said all that, i'm not some elitist asshole whining "you broke my legendary" i'm in favor of the change, its a QoL fix for the masses who will now get more out of the item, which is a good thing for the game. But that brings me back to my original post of they took the time to nerf(for someone like me) this legendary which was not game breaking, but still refuse to fix the massive issues that the spec has at its core.

P.S @alpablo "WW is a dps spec you should be looking to improve your dps not your survivability" I take it you don't raid mythic? Because this statement is pretty potato if you think about it..................here is a clue, some progression content actually requires you to use your defensive cooldowns as a dps to survive to save healers mana plus some damage cannot be avoided oh and ofc dead dps is no dps.
    agreed the spec is a mess with bugs/scaling etc. I do raid mythic and in a quite good degree but i think TOK absorbing nearly 1.2mil is more than enough as a defensive