Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Momo elitists if you think that momo is for skilled people and wow is about skill, go play Counter-strike, ok?
    Momo rotation isnt hard, its 4 fokin abilities, FR, TG, CS, VR, that is not hard i say again, but its fokin tiring and boring.
    I love the way changes are going so far, Demonic, Blind fury, First blood. And btw Fel Eruption gives you more dmg than Nemesis on a 4min fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaozstar View Post
    Momo elitists if you think that momo is for skilled people and wow is about skill, go play Counter-strike, ok?
    Momo rotation isnt hard, its 4 fokin abilities, FR, TG, CS, VR, that is not hard i say again, but its fokin tiring and boring.
    I love the way changes are going so far, Demonic, Blind fury, First blood. And btw Fel Eruption gives you more dmg than Nemesis on a 4min fight.
    Thing is the hard part of momentum is to know when and where dash, so it not gets you outside melee range causing dps loss, or if you dash the to the wrong direction and get hit directly by a fire.

Fel rushing takes skill not by pressing the button but for managing your position.

Its hilarious, i still see people defending actual PTR notes using the same "momentum is easy" argument, and none of them has any proof of them getting good parses so their opinion on how difficult momentum is actually matters, for me they are just people who cant perform with momentum and they think they will perform with the other builds lmao, if you arent over 95th percentile, dont blame momentum, blame your skill and reroll, dh is not for you my whiny friend, changing talents wont change that fact

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Its hilarious, i still see people defending actual PTR notes using the same "momentum is easy" argument, and none of them has any proof of them getting good parses so their opinion on how difficult momentum is actually matters, for me they are just people who cant perform with momentum and they think they will perform with the other builds lmao, if you arent over 95th percentile, dont blame momentum, blame your skill and reroll, dh is not for you my whiny friend, changing talents wont change that fact
    Is it not nearly impossible to get that high of ranking without AotHG ring, unless you get really lucky with Demon Blade procs

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Is it not nearly impossible to get that high of ranking without AotHG ring, unless you get really lucky with Demon Blade procs
    95th percentile is completely possible without the ring. You straight up aren't seeing 99th percentile* outside of godly RNG though

F.ex. a 96th percentile I had on Ursoc without ring would've been minimum rank 20 with the ring

All this assuming you don't mastery snapshot, which is a way to gain an advantage as many still aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Works fine if you position it correctly and back-move while you rush / sideforward while you retreat - to top it off you can stun (I generally hold it as utility to allow people to avoid spears, but it can be used for this too)
    Can you elaborate? In what way does the stun help people to avoid spears?

Quote Originally Posted by Serinth View Post
    Can you elaborate? In what way does the stun help people to avoid spears?
    If there's a spear on a rune people with add need to make a choice to either eat the spear or move off - you stun the add they can safely move off while avoiding spear
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    If there's a spear on a rune people with add need to make a choice to either eat the spear or move off - you stun the add they can safely move off while avoiding spear
    Is not like people are going to kill the add while its outside with a shield that makes it almost unkillable, though. It CAN happen, but is not common at all. I also trust people not to be idiet and DPS an add outside of the rune.

What I save my stun for... Momentum xD. I stun the add and I've the chance to use FR/VR once and run back to the add. I also asked my guild mates to use stuns if they've them :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Is not like people are going to kill the add while its outside with a shield that makes it almost unkillable, though. It CAN happen, but is not common at all. I also trust people not to be idiet and DPS an add outside of the rune.

What I save my stun for... Momentum xD. I stun the add and I've the chance to use FR/VR once and run back to the add. I also asked my guild mates to use stuns if they've them :3
    These never occur at hte same time. You either have your own add you can stun or some else has an add you are helping with.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned but it seems momentum got a buff on the ptr. If you spec Netherwalk you can use both it and normal blur to reset your fel rush charges which obviously leads to a much higher momentum uptime.

Not sure if this is intended but you can check it currently works and you can check it yourself.

What if I am over 95%, do think momentum is easy, and also think the other talents look easy too? Do I fit into your template somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by evermynd View Post
    Forgive me if this has been mentioned but it seems momentum got a buff on the ptr. If you spec Netherwalk you can use both it and normal blur to reset your fel rush charges which obviously leads to a much higher momentum uptime.

Not sure if this is intended but you can check it currently works and you can check it yourself.
    Sounds like a bug/over sight for the change done to the Blur trait. Don't expect it to last.

Blizzard listens to whatever they want to listen.

We complained Blur was used as a DPS increase... so they removed the DPS component, without giving compensation ))

I seriously don't know what the hell they think when they change stuff.

Deleted
    And you are the perfect example of elitist wow player who thinks wow is about skill. I said before that anyone that wants to be called skilled should try other games. You speak about skill and competition and you dont even mention PvP. Is wow for you only PvE? What about PvPers that dont use momo?
    Give me a break with your pathetic elitist quotes"You are not skilled enough","Reroll".

I mainly pvp and momentum is still the best, but I don't care if it won't be the best in future. Right now in arena I spent many time of momo windows trying to chase healers in arena or to go back to my healer so, most of momentum dps gain, is wasted...
    That said we should focus more in fury gen that, imo, is the real problem with ptr build. I tried many specs pvp oriented and it seems we are often fury starved, on pve side it seems there's something not far from live, in terms of dps, but it's a bit static. While I understand that a player don't want to change his favourite playstyle, I have to say that in 12 years blizzard didn't take care of this so... we just have to use the best they provide us until we are forced to reroll. The biggest problem is that we just have one dps spec that should be viable both in pve and pvp, and right now is just viable in pve or rbg.