Thread: SHUT UP horse!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Ah... people come up with the most random stuff to complain about...

Did i like speed of light better? Possibly. Does the horse bother me? Not in the slightest.

Maybe they will let us use the new class mount for it. But honestly... i don't care in the slightest about this sound thing. Never bothered me, nor have i ever focused on it. It gets me from A to B fast. Thats all i notice.
    You must have some hardcore ears, to me horse neighing is intrusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    Divine Steed, they should purge this ability from the game. My mind is melting from the horse's sounds WWYYYGHHH WYYYYGHHH WYYYYGHHH.

and as side note, who the hell thought that linking it with vanilla model was a right idea?

I would settle for a glyph, some sort of ligh trail, whatever
    It doesn't bother me, I quite like it. The legendary neck sound does bother me though. And the damn sound from people using the vendor on the grand mammoth is way fucking annoying.

I have not tried this addon, but it may give your ears the relief they are seeking.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mute-wow-sounds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    It doesn't bother me, I quite like it. The legendary neck sound does bother me though. And the damn sound from people using the vendor on the grand mammoth is way fucking annoying.

I have not tried this addon, but it may give your ears the relief they are seeking.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/mute-wow-sounds
    never heard legendary's neck sound. is it that bad?

Deleted
    never heard legendary's neck sound. is it that bad?
    The bubble-neck; yes, that's preety annoying... it's pretty much like you would be getting bubbled by a priest every 30-ish seconds.

The horse on the other hand; not annoying at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    The bubble-neck; yes, that's preety annoying... it's pretty much like you would be getting bubbled by a priest every 30-ish seconds.

The horse on the other hand; not annoying at all.
    You have must have iron ears, can't believe someone can withstand double divine steed wyyyhyyyy wyyyhhhyyy

7+ Year Old Account
    Divine Steed, they should purge this ability from the game. My mind is melting from the horse's sounds WWYYYGHHH WYYYYGHHH WYYYYGHHH.

and as side note, who the hell thought that linking it with vanilla model was a right idea?

I guess you're just one of those neigh sayers.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Deleted
    Imagine if you could modify the in-game sound files to remove the sound that highly annoys you, so much in fact that you come to forums to complain.
    :thinking:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I guess you're just one of those neigh sayers.
    <.< he he but really, scary thing this horse is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Imagine if you could modify the in-game sound files to remove the sound that highly annoys you, so much in fact that you come to forums to complain.
    :thinking:
    well, for once I don't know what to respond, I guess I'm not well versed in interactions with someone having lewd child avatars.

but some people, including me believe that if something is a problem then there is no harm in sharing it with others and asking about opinion, to learn if they share their experiences with you

I couldn't stand the noise either, especially as a Draenei, so I went for a workaround that wasn't just silence.

https://puu.sh/spGKv/47861c68b0.webm
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2016-11-21 at 03:22 PM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I'm the guy who sits on my Fossilised Raptor spamming my jump button (try it - sounds like a stuck pig) when I'm bored, so no... the occasional whinny does not annoy me

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The funny part about this is that we only just got a much demanded glyph to turn the non human divine steeds into the charger XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    I'm the guy who sits on my Fossilised Raptor spamming my jump button (try it - sounds like a stuck pig) when I'm bored, so no... the occasional whinny does not annoy me
    Try one of the WoD boar mounts. mountspecial>nudge forward>mountspecial>nudge forward on repeat.