Runes of the Darkening not dropping

Went on my DK and killed. When I recieved gold and nothing I decided to wait and kill it again, did it and nothing. I hearthed to Dal and checked my mailbox to see that it wasn't there either. Don't think that it is a 100% drop. Could Blizz give us clarity on the requirements instead of letting us assume what they are?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

What is your AK? I hear it needs to be at 5. When my warrior item dropped, i didn't get it in the mailbox until nearly an hour and a relog later.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Went on my DK and killed. When I recieved gold and nothing I decided to wait and kill it again, did it and nothing. I hearthed to Dal and checked my mailbox to see that it wasn't there either. Don't think that it is a 100% drop. Could Blizz give us clarity on the requirements instead of letting us assume what they are?
    Did you actually loot the boss?

It doesn't hand it out to you personal loot style.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    no consolation but i'm having the same issue. I'm thinking iamthedevil is right and we need a certain artifact knowledge level. i'm fresh 110 so I'm at lvl1 AK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also make sure your loot spec is set to Frost, I heard they might not drop in other loot specs.