Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Able-bodied is up to the state to decide.

There are people who flat out cannot work due to physical disabilities, who cannot get disability because the system is so tied up in the courts for so many states that its damn near impossible to get it, unless of course you know someone.
    And thats because of the millions of assholes clogging up the system trying to claim disability for bullshit reasons like ADD, social anxiety, depression etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Cool story. This isn't reflected by what we see regarding welfare abuse rates in western countries, wherein the vast, vast majority of people use the system as intended. Last I checked the SNAP abuse rate was something like 0.4% of total budget.
    Which because like voter fraud, its never investigated unless its a huge case. Things like people receiving SNAP and moving in their domestic partner but not reporting it because the additional income would lower/eliminate their benefits is fraud and rarely investigated or prosecuted and it happens all the time. Ive even reported several households I know of that are doing it and its never even looked at

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

I'm glad you think so. Let's mandate that birth control be available to anyone free of charge.
    It already is as per Obamacare. Also Planned Parenthood has handed out free condoms and birth control pills for decades. Most doctors and schools also hand out free condoms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    So punish the kids that have shitty parents? And the reality is, public schools don't teach sex education either very well or at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah okay, you keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about it.

I do agree that the US is probably one of the "best" places to be poor. But that's mostly because we don't let Republicans completely gut the welfare system like they probably would if they had their way.
    99% of the time if the parents are shitty and irresponsible and having more kids juts to get more welfare, they arent spending the welfare on the kids anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Sex ed wasn't mandatory a few decades ago. And private schools don't even have to teach it, nor do homeschoolers. You also must have forgotten the intense battle that many hyper-christian states had with teaching sex-ed in schools and are still waging despite extensive evidence that sex ed lowers unwanted pregnancies and thus lowers abortions.

But hey man, you got to call someone stupid, so it was worth it right?
    If kids arent taught what sex is then they wont know what it is or have a desire to do it other than rubbing one out, much like people in 1750 never had electricity and running water so they never missed it

10+ Year Old Account
    Good joke MMO-Champion Mods.

Glad I get infracted for stating facts, meanwhile you protect and foster an echo chamber about slaughtering our future generations. Keep up the good work.