Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    This is a shit argument that's been beaten to death already in just under two pages.

Everyone understands that the result would be different (in vote count). The argument isn't 'Hillary won the popular vote, so she should be president'. The argument is 'Hillary won the popular vote, but because of an archaic and unfair system, she did not win the presidency. Maybe we should take a look at this system'.
    Nobody wanted to take a look at this system while Democrats were winning. Not even when bush won with this system did the American public rattle their sabers this much about the Electoral College.

Why the sudden change of heart?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    It does for low information voters/forum posters/lefties. Tee hee.

- - - Updated - - -

That's addressed in the video. Go ahead and watch it.
    Junk "documentaries" don't broaden horizons, even for the lowest information voters. It just reminds people that even adults play make believe. But hey, whatever tickles your dick...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    Nobody wanted to take a look at this system while Democrats were winning. Not even when bush won with this system did the American public rattle their sabers this much about the Electoral College.

Why the sudden change of heart?
    They didn't? Im pretty sure the EC came under some pretty heavy fire at that time. Its a strange thing to try and quantify though. Seems like...nonsense.

Clinton Supporters so salty LOL
    #MAGA #HillaryForPrison

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Junk "documentaries" don't broaden horizons, even for the lowest information voters.
    Try telling that to lefty Michael Moore fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Not sure why people care about this popular vote shit still - she lost. Everyone knew the rules, including all of the voters, going into this.
    The rules are only important in so far as making sure your candidate wins, if the other guy/girl wins, then you riot in the streets because the rules aren't fair. Welcome to the future run by millennials, where freedom is what they tell you it is, and the rules can be changed, bent and otherwise ignored if they don't like the outcome, I refer you to the EC nominating stall tactic by Jill Swine to have recounts in states that even the DNC has stated doesn't expect anything to change.

Try telling that to lefty Michael Moore fanboys.
    I'm telling it to you. If they wish to debate it that's fine. However, as of now you're the one asserting, and defending, sheer stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    However, as of now you're the one asserting, and defending, sheer stupidity.
    I was thinking the exact same thing about you.

I was thinking the exact same thing about you.
    Seems like you're playing a little fast and loose with the word "thinking". Considering you just used the mmochamp equivalent of "I know you are"...

But whatever. Expecting you to understand exactly what it is you're attempting to discuss is a tall order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you're playing a little fast and loose with the word "thinking".
    Look who's talking.

But whatever. Expecting you to understand exactly what it is you're attempting to discuss is a tall order.
    Expecting you to be able to defend your position in any way that's substantive is the tall order. In fact, it's nigh-impossible.

But please, do go on...

Look who's talking.

Expecting you to be able to defend your position in any way that's substantive is the tall order. In fact, it's nigh-impossible.

But please, do go on...
    Your post, and subsequent replies on this matter don't require anything substantive on my part to counter. You''re starting from a false peak of "dinesh's video's are worthy of time, effort, and consideration. There's no where for you to go from there but down. "Tell Michael Moore fanboys", "I know you are but what am I", "look who's talking" "dinesh's video is worth a shit", are all evidence of this. You've really got to step up your game.

But given your history, replying with substantive posts is rather futile as it's quite hard to crack the shell of ignorance, willful or otherwise, that you've surrounded yourself in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post, and subsequent replies on this matter don't require anything substantive on my part to counter.
    Of course not. And you haven't. So don't carry on as though you have.

Popular vote doesn't matter. That was not the game that was played. If that was the game that was played BOTH sides would have played the game differently. Maybe it would have turned out differently I cannot say but the fact of the matter is Trump won the electoral college and thus will become president of the United States.

Winning the popular vote is a consolation prize you tell yourself in the loser's or second place corner. If it makes people feel better about themselves after everything is said and done fine. But don't come on here and proclaim it like it means anything because it doesn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Popular vote doesn't matter. That was not the game that was played. If that was the game that was played BOTH sides would have played the game differently. Maybe it would have turned out differently I cannot say but the fact of the matter is Trump won the electoral college and thus will become president of the United States.

Winning the popular vote is a consolation prize you tell yourself in the loser's or second place corner. If it makes people feel better about themselves after everything is said and done fine. But don't come on here and proclaim it like it means anything because it doesn't.
    What about democrats receiving more votes overall in both the senate and house seats? Would you so nobly advocate there be more seats for more democratic areas so they don't have an insufficient proportion of representation, or are you just another lockstep, deluded republican who has no qualms with ensuring our country becomes a mediocre backwater nation with no global hegemony to stay ahead of the competition?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by xandrigity View Post
    i haven't seen democrats so angry since the republicans took their slaves away.
    ha haaaa

ho hhooooo

ha hhaaa

lmao

This will never get old. A summation of the left in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Are you cheating on me?
    Never.

You're my #1 Corgibro.

The timeouts will never keep us apart.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    'Wrong' The one word that made me laugh so hard in that video.