Are you very different from when you were a kid/teenager to now?

As personality goes.

I really feel terrible on about how I lacked so much self-awareness in my adolescence to now, and how different it could have been if I was mature. I think it's because I did not suffer as much then as being ignored than getting my ass beat and starving like later.

But unlike me, I read a great deal of people honestly don't undergo major development and just end up more or less the same as an adult.

Find comfort in knowing every person on Earth feels the same way you did as a kid.

Yes, I'm radically different. Almost a complete 180 in my outlook on life and personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a lot more sympathetic and trusting of others. I'm also much more sociable and confident in myself and don't compare myself to others. I do what I want to do and try to have a good time.

Past me was an edgy doesn't know anything teenager that thought I was right all the time. I mean.. I still am right all the time but I'm no longer an edgy loser :P. I had very little friends, I picked on people and was just a rude prick for the most part. Was no wonder people didn't enjoy hanging out with me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I give a shit a lot less about majority of things than I did as a teenager.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Not really, however, I recently became much like I was when I was younger. Currently, I'm more like I was back then than I was ever before. Trying, or rather being forced into acting like an adult as my mother and exes wanted me to be, was a nightmare for me. I'm glad that I've regained by ability to act and be the way that I prefer without the mindgames. Since this advent of this "I don't have to be what others close to me want to be" impression that dictated most of my life, I've become much like I was when I was teenager / young adult, which is a very good thing, now that I'm able to be as such.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    I was the same, life experience especially wisdom and knowledge just gave a more solid foundation than just "i am".

Yeah much much different, you just grow so much , especially when it comes to emotional intelligence

Yes, depression aside, I think I've changed for the best.