Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Stop losing your shit over these changes we don't know if they'll be final or not.

As these are datamined, and not actual patch notes, they could be used for testing, they could be flat out wrong, they could be place holders, we don't know.

Holy damn, and on top of that, please pay attention to the tweet:

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...21855439458305

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing around the PTR i noticed we actually have gotten buffed very slightly in ST and AOE, that is without momentum however.

Quote Originally Posted by yoy0lol View Post
    As these are datamined, and not actual patch notes, they could be used for testing, they could be flat out wrong, they could be place holders, we don't know.

I never understood this mentality.

So you're just suppose to wait until live before giving feedback? What a retarded way to go about it.

No, i'll continue to give my feedback on every iteration that enters PTR, because I actually care about the final product.

That said, Blizzard doesn't really give a fuck about what you say, anyway.

If they want something to be in the game, they will have their way no matter if it destroys a spec, class, patch or expansion.

Are you my mom? No? Then stop trying to tell me what to do. I do what i wawnt!

Deleted

in all honesty ...no just no. they have a specific way in mind and will follow it no matter what. expect nerfs. We can make bets if you like.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is something that many Retribution paladins learned from several expansions.

"It's just alpha guys, stop whining, it'll be better before the beta!"
    "It's just beta guys, stop whining, it'll be better before the release!"
    "It doesn't work, stop whining, they'll fix it for next expansion!"

So, basically... people -SHOULD- react to every change ASAP, otherwise Blizzard will think everyone approves of the change and they will carry on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    This is something that many Retribution paladins learned from several expansions.

"It's just alpha guys, stop whining, it'll be better before the beta!"
    "It's just beta guys, stop whining, it'll be better before the release!"
    "It doesn't work, stop whining, they'll fix it for next expansion!"

So, basically... people -SHOULD- react to every change ASAP, otherwise Blizzard will think everyone approves of the change and they will carry on with it.
    Let's be logical about this. This is DH, the most played class currently - and Havoc, the by far most played DH spec. If this pisses off a lot of these players, they obviously won't do it. Simple damage control.

Lol so much salt.

To be clear I'm not telling you to accept anything as is, but when you go ape shit and start crying on the forums it makes us, as a class community, look like children. And no, I don't mean those aged between 13 - 17. I mean children throwing tantrums. Your reactions right now prove it.

You want to discuss the changes? By all means. You're pissed off that the changes are like this? I am pissed at some of the changes as well. But running around screaming "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING GG FUCK U BLIZZ?" Is retarded and it's not constructive. Time and time again Blizzard says "we are reviewing constructive discussions."

Holy damn guys get a grip.

Lol so much salt.

To be clear I'm not telling you to accept anything as is, but when you go ape shit and start crying on the forums it makes us, as a class community, look like children. And no, I don't mean those aged between 13 - 17. I mean children throwing tantrums. Your reactions right now prove it.

You want to discuss the changes? By all means. You're pissed off that the changes are like this? I am pissed at some of the changes as well. But running around screaming "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING GG FUCK U BLIZZ?" Is retarded and it's not constructive. Time and time again Blizzard says "we are reviewing constructive discussions."

Holy damn guys get a grip.
    They don't review shit. There's a thread with almost 400 pages in the official forums and the only answer it got is "we're seeing some talent changes" when all that we were asking was some ST buffing.

Through all the beta, MOST of the feedback was ignored, and not only for DHs. I was a hunter before, and I was following the beta feedback. Everyone said the MM rotation felt like shit, they answered in total 0 times and made changes around it.

So no, once Blizzard makes changes, unless you're a mage, you're pretty much fucked up.

They're live on the PTR so they're not exactly nothing to be worried about..

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Let's be logical about this. This is DH, the most played class currently - and Havoc, the by far most played DH spec. If this pisses off a lot of these players, they obviously won't do it. Simple damage control.
    DH is definitely not the most played class currently in pve and the numbers are abysmally low in pvp. The FoTM rerollers went back to their old mains after failing to grasp Momentum mechanics.

In regards to the OP, there is a difference between giving consistent feedback to the devs and losing their shit. Report your issues, but don't let it ruin your day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Jesus stop with this mentality of "changes are not final stop complaining". It's bullshit. We SHOULD voice and provide feedback so Blizzard knows they should change it.
    Nearly all changes sound great for all DH they dont like the momentum demonsblade felmaster bloodlet shit passiv playstyle with rush around the boss like a kid on speed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I don't know, at least if you go by what http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php says (Not the usual spot I look for these things but best google could find, usually I read them by MMO-Champion's front page when they pop up) and it certainly didn't help Paladins. Only reason they won't do the changes is because it's the latest hero class most likely. And I'm positive the "Paladin" class was the most played at a few points of recent years...?

Quote Originally Posted by Liondi View Post
    Nearly all changes sound great for all DH they dont like the momentum demonsblade felmaster bloodlet shit passiv playstyle with rush around the boss like a kid on speed.
    Momentum is surely not a passive playstyle, but I guess you don't even know how to play it. Thats why you want it do die right?

Momentum playstyle feels great and should be the best way to play a Demon Hunter, period. If people don't want to play like this they should find a different class.

I love when people go "Hey, have faith in Blizzard, they know what they are doing!" even after they have proven over and over again that they don't.

Indeed people SHOULD voice their opinion now about these datamined changes. It's the only way they might hear you before it's to late. Wasn't it that way the last time with the Bloodlet nerf? They revered a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Liondi View Post
    Got it, so you wanna play a dumber version of fury warrior while still cosplaying Illidan.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    Momentum is surely not a passive playstyle, but I guess you don't even know how to play it. Thats why you want it do die right?

Momentum playstyle feels great and should be the best way to play a Demon Hunter, period. If people don't want to play like this they should find a different class.
    He's spewing the same crap in every DH thread, basically confirming he is horrible at the momentum playstyle. He wants it to play like a WW monk, standing still and pressing a static rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I never understood this mentality.

So you're just suppose to wait until live before giving feedback? What a retarded way to go about it.

No, i'll continue to give my feedback on every iteration that enters PTR, because I actually care about the final product.

That said, Blizzard doesn't really give a fuck about what you say, anyway.

If they want something to be in the game, they will have their way no matter if it destroys a spec, class, patch or expansion.
    Giving feedback is fantastic, it's about presentation though. The difference between

OMG these changes are nerfing us into the ground JFC BLIZZ WHY DO YOU HATE DEMON HUNTERS

and

The current iteration of changes to X and Y talent, instead of making them comparable, simply make Y entirely dominant instead of X being entirely dominant, and without X as an active talent the rotation becomes very stale.

First is whining/complaining, second is a reasoned argument. You are right that Blizzard has a goal in mind already with any changes they make and they often aren't going to act on feedback provided, but they do see it (on the Blizz forums anyway) and they do take it into account occasionally. You have a much better chance of them acting on your feedback with the latter presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post

This would make sense if momentum was baseline. But ATM its a talent so basicaly, its a choice.