Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    That moment when Liberals jumped on the morality soapbox and insinuated that they had never exaggerated anything, while bragging about themselves during private conversations.
    Its part of the narrative in the US (and maybe the western world) that left wing ideology is morally good, and anything 1 micron to the right of where they stand is the greatest evil ever. There very little middle ground to be found these days thanks to such a stance.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    If he is wrong for taking advantage of women that let him grab them by their pussies just so they can be close to him, are we going to vilify rock stars that take advantage of groupies that hang around in the hopes they get to have sex? I hope not.
    dude wake up , this nobodies chicks are taking advatage of emeperor trump and the rockstars

Your misconceptions about him aside, this line of logic is runs that you are find with violence as long as you view that your opposition engages in something similar? If you feel so strongly against trump supporters that you endorse folks getting baseball bats and smashing heads, are you really all that different then your personal idea of Trump?
    What violence was committed by Lea again? OTOH, Trump was describing sexual assault he already committed.

I don't endorse anyone getting baseball bats smashing heads. Please, one more time, show me where Lea actually took a baseball bat and hit anyone with it?

What's that you say? She hasn't actually done it? Oh ok, then you must feel a little silly for your rant.

Let me help you for the future....

- If a person says they'd like to commit violence or sexual assault, that is one thing.
    - If a person recounts the time they committed violence or sexual assault, then that is a different thing.

One of those things is significantly worse than the other. Can you tell which is which?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Still 'locker room talk' by your own admission. Which is technically wrong on both accounts anyway. She's openly expressing a hatred for whites and men on a public platform. Trump was expressing a...let's just say 'enthusiastic' love for women. (and I cringed even typing.) on a damned video tape like a moron. Also not locker room talk. That's usually in private with close friends, not somewhere where everyone and their mother is eventually going to hear about it.
    No, no, no.

If Trump recounting actual sexual assault he committed is locker room talk and perfectly fine by you and your ilk, then getting mad about a person venting frustrations that they HAVE NOT acted on, makes you ignorant, hypocritical, and sad.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    dude wake up , this nobodies chicks are taking advatage of emeperor trump and the rockstars
    No way, its a mutually benefiting action, sexual stimulation is good for the body and mind!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    She's openly expressing a hatred for whites and men on a public platform.
    Minor correction; she said straight whites, not white men, so her anger is directed at a larger section of the population based on their race and sexual orientation, rather than gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What violence was committed by Lea again? OTOH, Trump was describing sexual assault he already committed.

I don't endorse anyone getting baseball bats smashing heads. Please, one more time, show me where Lea actually took a baseball bat and hit anyone with it?

What's that you say? She hasn't actually done it? Oh ok, then you must feel a little silly for your rant.

Let me help you for the future....

- If a person says they'd like to commit violence or sexual assault, that is one thing.
    - If a person recounts the time they committed violence or sexual assault, then that is a different thing.

One of those things is significantly worse than the other. Can you tell which is which?
    You do not need to explain to me how you justify her words. Nor do you need to explain to me why you perceive trump as a rapist. I'm well aware that your analytical skills are biased in favor of everything on the left as being perfect and good.

So a person in a persecuted class of people (2 really, women and lesbian) gets you guys bent out of shape when she says hateful rhetoric, but you all just literally voted for the King of Hateful Rhetoric to be POTUS.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So a person in a persecuted class of people (2 really, women and lesbian) gets you guys bent out of shape when she says hateful rhetoric, but you all just literally voted for the King of Hateful Rhetoric to be POTUS.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    This is your made up narrative of him, like the folks who thought Hillary was out to take their guns. Cute, but no less insane.

You do not need to explain to me how you justify her words. Nor do you need to explain to me why you perceive trump as a rapist. I'm well aware that your analytical skills are biased in favor of everything on the left as being perfect and good.
    You're tap dancing around and back flipping, because I have your hypocritical ass dead to rights.

Explain right damn now why you're so upset a person talked about committing violence but hasn't, but you brush off and even I'm sure salute a President Elect talking about sexual assault he actually committed.

The hypocrisy is yours not mine no matter how much you trying to accuse me of.

- - - Updated - - -

This is your made up narrative of him, like the folks who thought Hillary was out to take their guns. Cute, but no less insane.
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Unbelievable.

The unabashed insanity of you guys.

Lemme guess, Steve Bannon is a fictional character? So is Sessions?

How do you believe the bullshit you spew?

Deleted

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    do we have to brake it down to you ? hateful rhetoric is needed it to seduce a woman that likes you and has nothing to do with sexism or racism . he has to practise his skills with friends to get more pussy
    would it really bother you if a woman hateful rhetorics about your penis ?

10+ Year Old Account

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    I literally didn't vote for Trump. I literally didn't vote at all in the US Presidential elections, nor have I literally ever done so.

I do vote Conservative though.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    I am not a conservative. I did not vote for him. Nor have I ever excused his words or his actions. Now that we have that out of the way, would you care to explain why you are defending a bigot without pointing at someone else and saying "look they are doing it too!"

Deleted
    So a person in a persecuted class of people (2 really, women and lesbian)
    LUL.

/10 character

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    do we have to brake it down to you ? hateful rhetoric is needed it to seduce a woman that likes you and has nothing to do with sexism or racism . he has to practise his skills with friends to get more pussy
    would it really bother you if a woman hateful rhetorics about your penis ?
    If you're serious, I hope you're arrested soon. If you're not, its a pretty sad state of affairs that something so outlandish cannot be immediately discerned from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I literally didn't vote for Trump. I literally didn't vote at all in the US Presidential elections, nor have I literally ever done so.

I do vote Conservative though.
    Pretty sure I didn't quote you or anyone in that post.

You would have voted for him though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    I am not a conservative. I did not vote for him. Nor have I ever excused his words or his actions. Now that we have that out of the way, would you care to explain why you are defending a bigot without pointing at someone else and saying "look they are doing it too!"
    She didn't actually do anything. Trump did.

Deleted
    If you're serious, I hope you're arrested soon.
    What would that poster be arrested for?

She didn't actually do anything. Trump did.
    What did Trump do?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Trump was president already so these political talks that are fucking plaguing EVERYTHING. (Own fault for reading it) Would start to calm down and people will have to accept it and move on. This shit is becoming so obnoxious.

You're tap dancing around and back flipping, because I have your hypocritical ass dead to rights.

Explain right damn now why you're so upset a person talked about committing violence but hasn't, but you brush off and even I'm sure salute a President Elect talking about sexual assault he actually committed.

The hypocrisy is yours not mine no matter how much you trying to accuse me of.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Unbelievable.

The unabashed insanity of you guys.

Lemme guess, Steve Bannon is a fictional character? So is Sessions?

How do you believe the bullshit you spew?
    Well its good you find my "bullshit" as amusing as i find yours. Keep supporting hate and violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I wish Trump was president already so these political talks that are fucking plaguing EVERYTHING. (Own fault for reading it) Would start to calm down and people with have to accept it and move on. This shit is becoming so obnoxious.
    I don't think the ridiculous signaling is going to stop or even slow. I guess it's one reason for me to prefer a Democrat President - my friends are mostly pretty far left, so I have to hear a lot more whining when there's a Republican in the WH. Conservatives were lunatics about Obama, but most of the conservatives I know are in my faraway homeland rather than where I live now.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    Why do you keep assuming everybody against this sort of backwards thinking is a Conservative? It makes no sense at all.

Hate speech and discrimination don't suddenly stop being hate speech and discrimination just because they're directed at straight people and/or Caucasians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure I didn't quote you or anyone in that post.

You would have voted for him though.
    You said 'you all just literally' voted for Trump, so who were you talking about if not the guys in the thread condemning her hate toward people based on their race and sexual orientation?

Do you have any evidence that I would have voted for a man who doesn't represent my political views? No you don't, I have stated that I dislike Trump a number of times on this forum, so it was a moronic thing to claim.