Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The media also didn't come anywhere close to getting it all wrong. A great deal of what they said was true and represented fairly,
    Wow talk about living in a bubble. too bad that same media has admitted as much, but keep drinking the cool-aid. sheep will be sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Which is incredibly ironic, considering the undue amounts of media attention as a "truly unique candidate" during the 12+ months leading up to the republicant primary is largely responsible for him being where he is now.

He should have bought them all new cars as a token of appreciation.
    By "media attention" you mean calling him racistsexisthomophobicnaziclown 24/7 ?
    Yeah, he should be grateful

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Well, he released his first speech on Youtube. Looks like he will avoid the mainstream mass media
    Breitbart is already really close to Trump...
    I doubt hell give up on such a valuable propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    They got exactly what they deserved. I love it.
    I know right. He scared them truly. Now what will they do? Likely go back to investigating him even harder and printing more "vicious lies" about him like directly quoting him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Wow talk about living in a bubble. too bad that same media has admitted as much, but keep drinking the cool-aid. sheep will be sheep.
    Which parts? Should we be worried about Breitbart's chairman being in the white house? That Trump said climate change was a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese? That deporting 3 million immigrants will bring back 25 million jobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Yes, those awful media types, reporting things Trump said on tape verbatim and quoting him directly!

The nerve of these people!

Please tell 5 media lies. I dare you. Go ahead, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Not even the fact that the President-Elect can't act like a professional or even an adult? The media also didn't come anywhere close to getting it all wrong. A great deal of what they said was true and represented fairly, but Trump accuses anyone of lying if he doesn't like what they say, which is why he wants to make it easier to sue them. Trump is anti-free press, at least as it pertains to himself.
    A professional and an adult does not sugar coat their words to make people feel better.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Which is incredibly ironic, considering the undue amounts of media attention as a "truly unique candidate" during the 12+ months leading up to the republicant primary is largely responsible for him being where he is now.

He should have bought them all new cars as a token of appreciation.
    It just fits his narrative about everything being rigged. He completely owes the MSM everything becasue with out there roughly $2B in free advertising he got he would not be in this position. But he is just a petulant man-child that cannot handle things his way. Any person unable to face criticism by the public should not be an elected official not to mention the PotUS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I know right. He scared them truly. Now what will they do? Likely go back to investigating him even harder and printing more "vicious lies" about him like directly quoting him.
    hahaha yes. These idiots are too cowardly to come out and say what they are thinking, yet also are intimidated how easy it is for media companies like NYT find massive character flaws and national red flags over Trump and his administration.

Lol this made my day. I love how these media jackoffs think that they're entitled to something JUST because they're the media. I mean, who the fuck are they to assume that the incoming government owes it to them to give them access when all they do is lie and hide the truth. While im not 100% behind Trump, this was pure gold. They got what they deserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, all that was missing was "You're fired!"

Although quite frankly, I'm happy he did that. Medias have been living in a propaganda bubble for too long and it's time they get a little shake up.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Which parts? Should we be worried about Breitbart's chairman being in the white house? That Trump said climate change was a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese? That deporting 3 million immigrants will bring back 25 million jobs?
    You gotta understand the mindset of trailer dwellers. They are desperate. Real desperate It just leaks out! When you hate your existence, denial is the only thing that makes sense.

Take some small measure of pleasure. They will remain trailer bound

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    By "media attention" you mean calling him racistsexisthomophobicnaziclown 24/7 ?
    Yeah, he should be grateful
    It is what won him the election.

People voted for him because he was precisely just that.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Lol this made my day. I love how these media jackoffs think that they're entitled to something JUST because they're the media. I mean, who the fuck are they to assume that the incoming government owes it to them to give them access when all they do is lie and hide the truth. While im not 100% behind Trump, this was pure gold. They got what they deserved.
    Don't worry, i'm sure breitbart will release its government approved messages!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Yeaaaaa!!! We would much rather have Trump's chief strategist's news "network" disseminate news, because that's REAL journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Well, all that was missing was "You're fired!"

Although quite frankly, I'm happy he did that. Medias have been living in a propaganda bubble for too long and it's time they get a little shake up.

You guys keep repeating that bull but none of you say what that propaganda was. I dare you, name 5 lies told about Trump!

Seriously, do it or get out

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    A professional and an adult does not sugar coat their words to make people feel better.
    You mean.. a child?

This isn't even about being PC. You wonder why so many people don't take him seriously? He overreacts to virtually every scenario that harbor even the smallest amount of disagreement towards him.

Ffs. How is it that hard to see. Stop making excuses for the man. He's an adult. You don't need to justify every single thing he does to make yourself feel more confident in who you're supporting.

There's a reason so many people feel this way and only his supporters continue to make excuses for his actions: because if even a sliver of doubt, rather than being practical and subjective towards what he says, falls through the cracks of your leader, apparently that means the whole thing falls down.

That is sad. That is childish. And that leaves no room for discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Please all they did was report exactly what he said, and what the polls said. So it's not his fault when he says outlandish things and gets called out on them? I read an interesting article the other week prior to the election about how he says thing in a way so that he can not be held accountable for what he is saying by the words he uses. He says things like, "well I've heard people say this about HRC, I'm not saying it, But it's out there."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    You gotta understand the mindset of trailer dwellers. They are desperate. Real desperate It just leaks out! When you hate your existence, denial is the only thing that makes sense.

Take some small measure of pleasure. They will remain trailer bound
    They are being deluded by manufactured bullshit while also being pulled by their "blame the n****** and the Mexicans!" strings.