Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It dropped for me too. AK9 Blood spec and loot specialization. Only 4 traits on my Frost weap.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Pretty sure the boss stays the whole week, no matter if you kill it or not
    Sure will he stay but will i get loot twice?
    I probably wait till monday and get AK 4 and kill him then hopefully ill get it.
    Else it will be a long time till he spawns again

Did it as blood with loot spec blood. Dropped for me with AK 16. If you didn't get it, AK seems to be the only requirement (and how badly could you want it, if you haven't gotten AK 4 by now :P).

Well i rerolled DK from Druid and just hit 110 last week so yeah AK ist still low ������ im working on it but it takes 5 day for 1 AK ^^
    Started last Wednesday first one is 2 or 3 days then allways 5. Got number two monday and getting number 3 in 2 days nr 4 next Monday so it should workout ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Well i rerolled DK from Druid and just hit 110 last week so yeah AK ist still low

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    They look a little... demon huntery
    The green for sure, but it goes nice with the heroic Scourgelord set. The blue and purple glows are far better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Can confirm that the hidden appearance has an AK requirement, I did Soultakers with 3 artifact knowledge and didn't get the appearance. Used the artifact knowledge I had in my bags to get up to AK 5 and did it again, the appearance dropped this time. It likely requires artifact knowledge level 4 or higher.

Does anyone know if i can unlock the blue skin while using that appearence with a transmog over it?

this is great.. my dk hit 110 last week and hes only at AK lvl 1 with 1 day remaining for lvl 2, unfortunately barring some miracle he wont hit AK4 until the week is over and i'll have to wait about a year for the frost appearance.