888 5/7m Guardian Druid LF Mythic Guild

The banwave has basically done irreversible damage to our roster to continue raiding and I want to see if I can get back into progression raiding despite the low demand for a tank in most guilds.

A little about myself
    -Started playing since Day 2 of Vanilla launch
    -Participated in World top 50 kills in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath (US 1st for Algalon and Firefighter)
    -Returned with a more casual mindset in Cata, but still managed to reach US100-200 raiding 6 hours/week.
    -Quit until Legion.

I am looking for a guild with the following criteria
    -Currently 5/7m or better: I want to progress through Cenarius and beyond, but I am completely fine with jumping straight into ToV Mythic since I did feel like I wasted enough time waiting for guild recruitment or people to relearn fight. My current schedule will work anywhere between 6-12 EST for any day, although I am inclined to not commit to more than 12 hours a week or 3 days a week. This is all negotiable depending on how much I like the guild.

-Alliance preferred: I've had this toon since Day 2 of Vanilla and honestly don't feel like transferring to Horde. I don't think I am completely against the idea, but it'll take a bit.

-Activity outside of raiding: I've dealt with a lot of people that only log in and out for raids and it really limits the connection between people. I am looking for a stable guild where people have been together for the past year or two that I can build a connection that goes beyond raiding with.

Here are my logs. They are not perfect by any means but I am always striving to get better. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me either here or on Avermra#1219. Thank you

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/14207493/10/

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    The banwave has basically done irreversible damage to our roster to continue raiding and I want to see if I can get back into progression raiding despite the low demand for a tank in most guilds.

A little about myself
    -Started playing since Day 2 of Vanilla launch
    -Participated in World top 50 kills in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath (US 1st for Algalon and Firefighter)
    -Returned with a more casual mindset in Cata, but still managed to reach US100-200 raiding 6 hours/week.
    -Quit until Legion.

I am looking for a guild with the following criteria
    -Currently 5/7m or better: I want to progress through Cenarius and beyond, but I am completely fine with jumping straight into ToV Mythic since I did feel like I wasted enough time waiting for guild recruitment or people to relearn fight. My current schedule will work anywhere between 6-12 EST for any day, although I am inclined to not commit to more than 12 hours a week or 3 days a week. This is all negotiable depending on how much I like the guild.

-Alliance preferred: I've had this toon since Day 2 of Vanilla and honestly don't feel like transferring to Horde. I don't think I am completely against the idea, but it'll take a bit.

-Activity outside of raiding: I've dealt with a lot of people that only log in and out for raids and it really limits the connection between people. I am looking for a stable guild where people have been together for the past year or two that I can build a connection that goes beyond raiding with.

Here are my logs. They are not perfect by any means but I am always striving to get better. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me either here or on Avermra#1219. Thank you

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/14207493/10/
    bump up, still looking

Precision - Sargeras is looking for more for Nighthold! Sargeras is a very highly populated Alliance server with one of the strongest PvE progression scenes in the US (24 7/7M guilds). Precision is fairly new (reformed late HFC), but is committed to competing for #1 among 3-day guilds.

WoD Progression
    7/7M HM
    10/10M BRF
    13/13M HFC - US 46!

Legion Progression
    7/7M EN
    3/3 H ToV

Currently in open recruitment!

Tanks:

Warrior - High
    Paladin - High
    Druid - High

any exceptional tank applicants being considered!

Dps:
    Hunter- High
    Spriest- High
    Warlock- High
    Boomkin- High
    Rogue - Low

Heals:

Paladin - High
    Monk - Medium
    Druid - High
    Shaman - High

Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11 CST (5-9 PST | 8-12 EST)

Requirements:
    Working microphone.
    Strong knowledge of your class and role, and a willing to research and theory-craft.
    A strong background in progression raiding.
    A passion for progression raiding.
    Ability to accept criticism.
    A raid ready alt (110, decently geared, decent artifact),

Loot:
    All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
    Scuz scuzzywuzzy#1651
    Shadydemise ShadyDemise#1971
    Wynbolt ObscureRisk#1277
    Hubblemists Hubble#1879
    Vulshock Lennykravitz#1168

Apply at precision.gg/forum/

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey!

[H] Recruitment (4/7M) (2/3H) Area-52

About Us:

We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 4/7Mythic and 2/3Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch.

Progression:
    Legion:
    The Emerald Nightmare - 4/7M
    The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N

Trails of Valor - 2/3H

Nightbane - Dead.

Raid Schedule
    Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST
    Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST
    Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com
    Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.