Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I asked earlier for someone to name a city that doesn't have access to public transport and no one has said anything. Wonder why.
    Really? So your statement of every city in the country has public transportation gets to go without a cite? Lol, onus?

Dance around it all you want. Doesn't make you any more right than you were a few moments ago.

I asked earlier for someone to name a city that doesn't have access to public transport and no one has said anything. Wonder why.
    omg you want people to explain to you that every city access, price and coverage of public transportation varies widly?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dance around it all you want. Doesn't make you any more right than you were a few moments ago.

Well, that's easy. My town.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Well, that's easy. My town.
    http://www.socorronm.gov/city-services/transportation/

http://www.socorronm.gov/wp-content/...le-06-2014.pdf

What?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Really? So your statement of every city in the country has public transportation gets to go without a cite? Lol, onus?
    I never made the claim that literally every city has public transportation. I challenged people making the claim to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    omg you want people to explain to you that every city access, price and coverage of public transportation varies widly?
    No, I asked why people can't get to places. People said there wasn't public transportation. I said that has to be bullshit, and then asked for people to back that claim up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never made the claim that literally every city has public transportation. I challenged people making the claim to back it up.
    Did you enjoy the articles that of course you read after you requested multiple times for them.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    You should try to set one up. "Sorry, it's not in service right now" >75% of the time. Those highlighted train times are for a city that's 40mi away, fyi. It's just a single shuttle that leaves early in the morning to get to the train, not to take you around town. The one to take you around town requires you to schedule and hope that the bus is actually running when your appointment is. Better off walking.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    This whole recount business is bullshit. It has noting to do with vote integrity and everything to do with trying to delegitimize trump before he enters office, hence the lawsuits to force hand recounts. These lawsuits are filed in liberal strongholds like Madison, Wisconsin and will go in front of an ultra liberal judge who will no doubt approve it. The hand recounts will not be completed before the electoral college votes are set to occur so what you will have if Killary and the green nobody party has their way is that trump wouldn't have 270 votes and put him in limbo. It would then go to the House and Senate.

Talk about sour grapes from the losers.
    Trump will be president, democrats need to grow up and accept this.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    This whole recount business is bullshit. It has noting to do with vote integrity and everything to do with trying to delegitimize trump before he enters office, hence the lawsuits to force hand recounts. These lawsuits are filed in liberal strongholds like Madison, Wisconsin and will go in front of an ultra liberal judge who will no doubt approve it. The hand recounts will not be completed before the electoral college votes are set to occur so what you will have if Killary and the green nobody party has their way is that trump wouldn't have 270 votes and put him in limbo. It would then go to the House and Senate.

Talk about sour grapes from the losers.
    Trump will be president, democrats need to grow up and accept this.
    It's a good thing you are so objective about this - and using obviously biased phrases and terms. Whew! Glad you've got that analysis covered for all of us.

Im not from the US, but to me both the concept of not having a voter ID, and the argument against such requirements just sound absurd. It's by far the easiest and fastest way to verify identity, and it's really not too much to ask to once every four (less after the first issues ID, if validity of it is longer) years to pay and apply for an ID.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's a good thing you are so objective about this - and using obviously biased phrases and terms. Whew! Glad you've got that analysis covered for all of us.
    and it would be one thing if actual evidence of vote hacking actually occurred, but that's not what happened. There is no evidence what so ever. What they have is a depressed turnout for a terribly ineffective, despised, pathological liar candidate who couldn't race/sex bate her supporters out to the same levels as the previous race-bater had in 2008/12.
    This is what her supporters are doing.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2016-11-29 at 09:37 PM.

Michigan recount could cost the taxpayers upwards of 1 million dollars out of their pocket above what Jill Stein is contributing to the recount effort. Sucks to live in Michigan I guess.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...r-2m/94612906/

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    Im not from the US, but to me both the concept of not having a voter ID, and the argument against such requirements just sound absurd. It's by far the easiest and fastest way to verify identity, and it's really not too much to ask to once every four (less after the first issues ID, if validity of it is longer) years to pay and apply for an ID.
    Well that explain why you don't understand the argument.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    and it would be one thing if actual evidence of vote hacking actually occurred, but that's not what happened. There is no evidence what so ever. What they have is a depressed turnout for a terribly ineffective, despised, pathological liar candidate who couldn't race/sex bate her supporters out to the same levels as the previous race-bater had in 2008/12.
    This is what her supporters are doing.
    And they are paying for the effort of the recount. The law allows a recount to be requested, and if late, then suitable legal measures are in place.

I don't understand why you are so angry about this turn of events. Your candidate won - let it go.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    And they are paying for the effort of the recount. The law allows a recount to be requested, and if late, then suitable legal measures are in place.

I don't understand why you are so angry about this turn of events. Your candidate won - let it go.
    What they are doing is making a mockery of the system and using their position in the court system to do it. Honestly I don't put anything past the democrat/green party anymore. All of them are literally the scum of the earth. No wonder why they lost more seats in the last 6 years in modern history.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    As best as I can figure, we have a sizeable surplus in the budget that $1,000,000 basically won't even scratch.
    do you know how many under privilege kids can be sent to college with 1 million dollars?
    but you rather have it wasted on a conspiracy theory

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    As best as I can figure, we have a sizeable surplus in the budget that $1,000,000 basically won't even scratch.
    and that million could go to something actually important instead of flushing it down the toilet.

How disconnected with reality are you? "Oh million dollars on absolute bullshit, no problem!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

What they are doing is making a mockery of the system and using their position in the court system to do it. Honestly I don't put anything past the democrat/green party anymore. All of them are literally the scum of the earth. No wonder why they lost more seats in the last 6 years in modern history.
    That's funny because Donald Trump wanted to challenge the election results, he was so eager to do so that he filled a lawsuit in Vegas before you know he found out he won. I think it's a waste of money too but let's not be hypocrites and not say Donald Trump wasn't planning on doing much worse if he lost.

BREAKING: Clinton Files Motion to Join Recount Lawsuit in Wisconsin
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/brea...-in-wisconsin/

Oh, That Time When Clinton Said Anyone Who Doesn’t Accept The Results Of An Election Is A Threat To Democracy

Okay—so now that the recount shenanigans are in full swing. Let’s take a trip down memory lane when then-Democratic nominee for president Hillary Rodham Clinton said on multiple occasionally that Trump not accepting the results of an election, which was made facetiously, is a “direct threat to our democracy.”
    “Every time Donald thinks things are not going in his direction he claims whatever it is… is rigged against him,” said Clinton in Las Vegas on October 19.
    “He became the first person, Republican or Democrat, who refused to say that he would respect the results of this election. Now, that is a direct threat to our democracy,” she added at a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire on October 24.
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...cracy-n2251780

Odd that the recount is only happening in States where Trump won, not in the ones he lost. He lost NH and Nevada by a smaller margin than what Hillary lost Pennsilvania for, and yet they want to recount Penn, lol. Miss I will accept the results of the Election and the democratic process, now wants a recount, lol.