Karazhan with multiple groups?

Hello, I have a question about Karazhan save ID.

I had a whispers from multiple people in my guild if I could go with them to Karazhan.
    One group just wanna do chill run and second group aims for Nightbane timer.

If I go with first group and kill everything except Nightbane - can I go with second group, complete timed event and roll for a mount?
    I won't host any of these groups, simply join and go.

I'm just curious if I can do both Karazhan runs and please all my friends

I believe you can, you just won't be eligible for loot from any the main bosses that you've already done

It loads the instance based on the group leader. So if you're leader, it would load an empty instance based on your save, if it's one of your group mates with no bosses down, it will load a fresh kara. We had a group that did a regular kara run and then the same group came back later the same week to do nightbane - we had to have an alt as group lead to give us a full instance to zone into (then the alt switched back).

But yes, not eligible for any loot for bosses you've already killed (though you can still bonus roll - I rolled Shade of Medivh 2 or 3 times last week to get his trinket)
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    Best thing is to clear the timed run then sell the instance id with an alt

Quote Originally Posted by Linkenqt View Post
    Best thing is to clear the timed run then sell the instance id with an alt
    Is it possible to clear a timed run and spawn Nightbane, and not kill him, and then break the group into 5 people all doing Nightbane with their own new group?

Deleted
    in short: yes you can.