Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

In about 2-6months...

-There will be higher chance for you to get a lengendary(as the pool of different items will increase), but smaller chance for getting the legendary you want.
    -You will reach the cap of max AK.
    -You will probably max out your artifact weapon(and maybe work on other spec?).
    -It will be much easier to reroll due to catch up with AK.
    -You will probably have less stuff to do as you don't farm rep anymore. It will probably be weekly storyline or farming various stuff for quests in raids/dungeons(still more content combined all the expansions together).
    -Flying.

What kind of direction do you expect in the nearest future?

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    -There will be higher chance for you to get a lengendary(as the pool of different items will increase), but smaller chance for getting the legendary you want.
    -You will probably have less stuff to do as you don't farm rep anymore. It will probably be weekly storyline or farming various stuff for quests in raids/dungeons(still more content combined all the expansions together).
    -Flying.

a nosedive into the ground from mass burnout.

I can't wait for next patch, when they set the next legendary soft cap to 6
    And the dumbfucks keep farming because "there's no such thing as a softcap, Blizzard would never do that to us".

That's assuming they roll for each legendary individually. Seems more likely that you first get a roll deciding whether you get one, then a roll deciding which one. Your chance will still be higher in the future due to bad luck protection, but number of legendaries would have no effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's assuming they roll for each legendary individually. Seems more likely that you first get a roll deciding whether you get one, then a roll deciding which one. Your chance will still be higher in the future due to bad luck protection, but number of legendaries would have no effect.
    Bad luck protection = go do 1million dungeons and you get 4 legendaries. We don't have any evidence on that its a actual thing.

Basic math is for me not proctection(not that it bugs me thou).

I love the game as it is.

Deleted
    My artifact needs two traits to Be "complete".
    Rep is done a good while ago, so I'm not working on that :P
    But.. With next patch Blizzard are going to add more traits and a new model of every artifact, that you achieve for single player content , unlike any of those we currently have.
    So for me, ill be getting more traits on my main spec - gotta keep farming that AP ! and I'm going to progress on my single player skin- and progress further on my prestige as they unlock new ranks also looking forward to winter style arathi etc

Deleted
    Oh thats true. More traits, more gameplay, more tears for the haters!

10+ Year Old Account
    - more high end guilds cheating to get world firsts
    - classic servers announced
    - flying will be a massive grind to obtain.
    - new form of Paragon AK
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    There is some truth in it. Too much time is required by core activities on the main for my altoholic taste and I'm quite sure I'm not unique in this regard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    - new form of Paragon AK
    Holy feck, I didn't think of that and I really should. Of course, like everything they tried to port from D3 so far, it will suck ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Management View Post
    I can't wait for next patch, when they set the next legendary soft cap to 6
    And the dumbfucks keep farming because "there's no such thing as a softcap, Blizzard would never do that to us".
    Let them farm. They could use that time to do something actually harmful instead.

Deleted
    Aaah... the day in wich i can say i agree with Anaxie.

System is effed up. I'm quite honestly sick of the grind. And it not like "its an mmo. grind is the name of the game! Derp!". There are limits. And currently there are no limits nor are the catch-up mechanisms effective. It feels like a korean grind fest and it isn't fun.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-11-24 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    Might be true, might be not. Depends on 2 things:
    - Wether you got a legendairy lately or are getting one before that time
    - How many of the unwanted ones you already got

Unlikely, since they are intending to raise the maximum level anyway

With the rather steep growth AP requirement has this is highly unlikely. Especially considering there will be additional traits soon (or rather trait-levels) soon.

Yes, most likely, yes. At the very least the 1st 10 levels; but people will still feel like they are entitled to more; since that's how people work.
    Hardly; i've been done with the rep-farm for a long time now, so that constitutes to nothing really.
    But i will be done with my honor-farm by then, so it's partialy true.

-Flying.
    Wasn't that slated for 7.2?
    In 6 months perhaps, but i'd guess that' more like in 8.

Oh thats true. More traits, more gameplay, more tears for the haters!
    how more hater tiers?

I laughing in disgust at the people that run on this hamster wheel and awful skinner box design.

-Flying.

in 6 months i will have 12x110 , most of them around 850-860 itlv and will be fooling around with them either in mythic + or normal nighthold already 1/3 there with 4 toons above 850 and if i will get bored i will simply ... not log on for 2-3 weeks making short breaks - its not really rocket science if you are bored take a break
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-11-24 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    in 6 months i will have 12x110 , most of them around 850-860 itlv and will be fooling around with them either in mythic + or normal nighthold already 1/3 there with 4 toons above 850
    in 6 months I think you should seek help.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-24 at 10:38 PM.

Deleted
    It's fine to have people with different opinions on his forum. But why the fuck do you allow this non constructive troll to just keep trolling. Yes I said it. Ban me for speaking the truth. Show this site what it stands for

Infracted. Don't call others trolls. Report bad posts and let moderators handel the issue, move on with your day.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-24 at 10:45 PM.

i probably will but not because of game only because of indesisive designers that i have to work with irl and aroudn that time will be season for decisons regarding autumn/winter collection (honestly i have enough stresses irl to not give a single f... about stuff like legendaries & co - to most people for whom biggest life problems is whethere they get prydatz or sphuz i woudl advice go find job )

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    - classic servers announced
    - flying will be a massive grind to obtain.
    -Not happening.

-Massive grind of ~two weeks of doing new content (ala WoD), since you should have already gotten pathfinder part 1 finished by now. Wow, such a pain. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    It's fine to have people with different opinions on his forum. But why the fuck do you allow this non constructive troll to just keep trolling. Yes I said it. Ban me for speaking the truth. Show this site what it stands for
    Boom, Lawyered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    words
    You think I am only referring to that post but I am not. Im Referring to all his posts. Also it's completely subjective what's to much and to little. I know a guy who thinks you play to much if you have a lvl 110.

Deleted
    how more hater tiers?

I laughing in disgust at the people that run on this hamster wheel and awful skinner box design.
    Then enjoy your laugh. I - for one - am enjoying the opportunities that the game gives me. I like doing WQ when I feel like it. I like farming m+ because they are fun for me, either PUG'ed in lower level ones or with a guild group for the weekly 12 (or sometimes more if we feel like it).

Why does everyone think they are entitled to judge others? Everyone does what they enjoy. I don't judge you for not wanting to grind, why do you judge me for enjoying a bit of grind sometimes?