Future WoW Expansions Ideas with Story

1 - Return of the King (Arthas comes back but still as a villain)
    2 - Pirate Arthas (Arthas joins Duke Falrevere's Bloodsail Pirate army and unites the biggest pirate fleet the world has ever seen)
    3 - Frozen Tides (Arthas allies with Queen Azshara, N'Zoth and the Naga and they spawn more sea-zombie monsters in order to assault the cities)
    4 - Arthas in the Jungle (Arthas travels to Zandalar and works under Rastakhan in order to boost the Zandalari Troll empire to rule again)
    5 - A Song of Ice and Fire (Arthas and Sargeras team up as a Duo with frostfire demon zombies and try to destroy the planet all together
    6 - Enter the Void (The Void Lords make Arthas their primary leader by infusing him with the central source of the Void and he becomes the ultimate villain of the Warcraft universe and the final war takes place)
    Last edited by Elfezen; 2016-11-24 at 06:05 PM.

Solid ideas, I really dig the one with Arthas.

A song of ice and fel would have been more fitting haha!

Deleted
    What's with the Arthas fetish?

When i saw "a song of fire and ice", i imagined it was arthas and sargeras teaming up and trying to win an ice skating competition

Deleted
    Considering the amount of ASOIAF ripoffs in Legion, Azor Arthasi seems a bit of overkill. On the other hand, some fanart concepts for Jon Snow King Of The Others with Frostmourne in hand were pretty rad.

Otherwise, awesome ideas. More Arthas please, especially if the story gets implemented in WotLKesque manner (Arthy the comic book villain spending half of his busy day time personally looking after your progress etc).

Deleted
    British Bulldog is that you?

these are all good idea but i wish it had more arthas in it !

Well, those ideas are decent, but I would like to see some ideas with Arthas. I guess OP forgot about that character.

7+ Year Old Account
    Want to know more about Arthas in the Jungle. But only if he has and undead monkey pet.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltherion View Post
    1 - Return of the King (Arthas comes back but still as a villain)
    2 - Pirate Arthas (Arthas joins Duke Farlevere's Bloodsail Pirate army and unites the biggest pirate fleet the world has ever seen)
    3 - Frozen Tides (Arthas allies with Queen Azshara, N'Zoth and the Naga and they spawn more sea-zombie monsters in order to assault the cities)
    4 - Arthas in the Jungle (Arthas travels to Zandalar and works under Rastakhan in order to boost the Zandalari Troll empire to rule again)
    5 - A Song of Ice and Fire (Arthas and Sargeras team up as a Duo with frostfire demon zombies and try to destroy the planet all together
    6 - Enter the Void (The Void Lords make Arthas their primary leader by infusing him with the central source of the Void and he becomes the ultimate villain of the Warcraft universe and the final war takes place)

Arthas in the jungle
    Arthas in the sea
    Arthas in the mountains
    Arthas in the sky
    Arthas below ground
    Arthas

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    7 - Lich Kings of Tel Abim - Arthas/LK from different timeline (where Tirion felt asleep during final ICC battle and Scourge won) find and save Arthas from our universe. Then they discover thousands more worlds together, all with some Arthas. Meantime we fight on the South Seas fighting pirates and drinking grog, all Arthas & Arthas adventures are told via cinematics like in Overwatch.

After some time Arthas & his company go to the Tel Abim in our reality to live rest of their time in peace. But then by coincident our drunken raid arrive to Tel Abim shore (final patch and raid). All mobs in the raids are Arthas and boss in big Arthas made from smaller Arthases (anyone remember first Gravity Falls episode?). In the final cinematic Banana King shows up and say: "No Arthas arthas forever, my arthas".

No new class, no new races, not even a free character boost because f*ck you. Only major change: Death Knight class is renamed to: "Lesser Arthas".