Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I definitely think Trump is more republican in term of economy, so the right should be fairly happy with him. I just think that on social issues, he's more of a democrat than even Hillary was.

That makes me happy, somehow.
    Hes NY (R) in terms of economy. He aint bout that middle america (R) economy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This post immediately followed someone literally saying that all presidential candidates are stupid bigots.

But whatever, like I said, you're just not great at understanding anything that doesn't jibe with what you already believe.
    Some of those quotes were before that. Please dont attribute your personality traits to me?

Just to be clear, the sequence there is I stated that people often call those that disagree with them on social issues "bigots", someone did exactly that, I said "see, this is what I mean", and your conclusion is that I'm totally off base.

So yeah, if the shoe fits on that personality trait.

But anyway, I'm done. I can't imagine anyone likes reading this idiotic back and forth. Feel free to grab the last word to repeat the same dumb, faux-middle ground shit again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Just to be clear, the sequence there is I stated that people often call those that disagree with them on social issues "bigots", someone did exactly that, I said "see, this is what I mean", and your conclusion is that I'm totally off base.

So yeah, if the shoe fits on that personality trait.

But anyway, I'm done. I can't imagine anyone likes reading this idiotic back and forth.
    How big are your shoes, some sizes are more common since the average height world wide is right below 6 feet. As for reading idiot back and forth, dont be so hard on yourself. No one was labeling you a bigot here.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

(a) Trump is a phony and hypocritical liar that has betrayed his supporters with his rampant flip-flopping.

(b) I'm glad that Trump has flip-flopped because I didn't agree with his previous policy but supported him anyway.

(c) It doesn't matter that Trump flip-flops because policy doesn't matter, I just like and trust him.

(d) I believe Trump is a bullshitter who made wild promises that cannot be met so his flip-flops are inevitable because he's now being mugged by reality.

(e) I've been duped and conned by Trump's flip-flops.

(f) Something else?
    I'll take G

G) He learned very quickly how to be a politician. Said what he needed to say to get elected like every other politician EVER and now we play the waiting game to see what the real platform will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    I'll take G

G) He learned very quickly how to be a politician. Said what he needed to say to get elected like every other politician EVER and now we play the waiting game to see what the real platform will be.
    a kek to all those on this forum who said he was an outsider, not a real politician.

7+ Year Old Account
    its politics. lets just see if he gets rid of the BS where we are forced to buy a product and fined if we choose not to. thats the biggest thing that pissed me off about last 8 years. im in a salary range where i cant afford the monthly premium to have insurance and my job dodesnt offer it anymore after the change over. so i pay a fine. not fair to me or my family. i pay 650 a month just for my daughter to have insurance. my wife and i cant afford it. takes us to 3k a month out of pocket. this needs to go away and ill vote for anyone that cna do it.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

(a) Trump is a phony and hypocritical liar that has betrayed his supporters with his rampant flip-flopping.

(b) I'm glad that Trump has flip-flopped because I didn't agree with his previous policy but supported him anyway.

(c) It doesn't matter that Trump flip-flops because policy doesn't matter, I just like and trust him.

(d) I believe Trump is a bullshitter who made wild promises that cannot be met so his flip-flops are inevitable because he's now being mugged by reality.

(e) I've been duped and conned by Trump's flip-flops.

(f) Something else?
    F.
    Most people that voted for him knew he'd flip flop. He's been a registered Democrat for forever. But lets face it, the people that helped elect him (swing voters), voted for him cause they were fed up with the currant political scene and being demonized by the left for being straight and white. The democratic party use to be about the working man.
    People (again swing voters) didn't care what Trump said they just didn't want another crooked politician. And by no means am I trying to say Trump isn't crooked, but he wasn't Hilary crooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And all you need is an education in economics.
    Let me dumb it down for you; If no one is working then who is buying anything that automation is making? Or are you fantasizing that the jobs left over can be filled by the millions not working? It's this non-thinking approach and/or delusion that can't grasp why it won't happen.
    Here's how that works now. The products are produced in China, but the Chinese can't afford to buy them because they get paid so little. So the products are shipped to the United States and other rich countries where they are sold. The rich countries have no problems consuming enough to support this despite their small populations. The same thing will happen with automation but on an even larger scale. Anyone who owns a piece of these companies will be rich and everyone else will be fighting for scraps.

You're right it is doomed to failure. At it's extreme the owners of these companies will have effectively enslaved the entire population because the peoples labor will have so little value, but the people will still need to work to survive. It will continue to work up until the point that people decide they won't take it anymore and revolt against it. That's how it has happened in the past. This is not some crazy theory. In the U.S. we only see the benefits of this system right now because we have all the money. But it won't stay like that.
    Last edited by Zmaniac17; 2016-11-25 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaniac17 View Post
    Here's how that works now. The products are produced in China, but the Chinese can't afford to buy them because they get paid so little. So the products are shipped to the United States and other rich countries where they are sold. The rich countries have no problems consuming enough to support this despite their small populations. The same thing will happen with automation but on an even larger scale. Anyone who owns a piece of these companies will be rich and everyone else will be fighting for scraps.

You're right it is doomed to failure. At it's extreme the owners of these companies will have effectively enslaved the entire population because the peoples labor will have so little value, but the people will still need to work to survive. It will continue to work up until the point that people decide they won't take it anymore and revolt against it. That's how it has happened in the past. This is not some crazy theory. In the U.S. we only see the benefits of this system right now because we have all the money. But it won't stay like that.
    Which is why we'll inevitably see a massive shitstorm and push for UBI after the logistics industry finds itself going automated. By that point, a lot of service jobs will be automated and manufacturing will be even moreso. Logistics going automated will inevitably be the tipping point which is already a work in progress with development and focus on self driving cars and even automated warehouse picking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    And by no means am I trying to say Trump isn't crooked, but he wasn't Hilary crooked.
    He set up a "university" for the sole purpose of defrauding people of money for an education that wasn't worth the hot air that was spouted giving it. He is regularly sued for not paying people for work that they do. Or have a look at how he has treated that poor family in Scotland that had the misfortune to get in the way of his golf course and wouldn't just roll over for him.

He is flat out crooked, by any and every definition of the word. Trying to explain how he is more or less crooked than someone else is like trying to explain how a particular lake is more or less wet than another.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    He set up a "university" for the sole purpose of defrauding people of money for an education that wasn't worth the hot air that was spouted giving it. He is regularly sued for not paying people for work that they do. Or have a look at how he has treated that poor family in Scotland that had the misfortune to get in the way of his golf course and wouldn't just roll over for him.

He is flat out crooked, by any and every definition of the word. Trying to explain how he is more or less crooked than someone else is like trying to explain how a particular lake is more or less wet than another.
    Apparently hes now settling out of court after claiming he would never settle hahahahhaha
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Or you need to learn to recognize what is actually being talked about before you butt in. I have no intention of speaking to him through you, he can argue his points for himself.

At any rate what you're doing is nothing but arguing semantics, and you're doing it by interjecting into an already existing conversation that exists as an aside to the actual forum topic. Who knows why you're doing it, but it's pointless. You don't actually know what he thinks or means because you're not him, and I'd suggest not speaking for others out of turn.
    At no point did you counter what I said, but strawman my point. I will consider it a win.

Secondly, I can read. Interpreting words is the literal definition of reading comprehension. So to you, semantics = important distinctions = non-pertinent. Gotcha.

If you post it on an open forum with something so blatantly misinterpreted, and wrongly represented, people have a duty to correct the bullshit. On an open forum with thousands of posters, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Don't bother replying, just take your lick and move on, but of course remove all doubt if you wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Apparently hes now settling out of court after claiming he would never settle hahahahhaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Self-admitted rapist Donald Trump
    I don't settle cases. I don't do it because that's why I don't get sued very often, because I don't settle, unlike a lot of other people.
    Many more cases ahead. The next few years will definitely be interesting.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Trump will better do what he told regarding illegal aliens, and put a iron heel on that republican party, cast out the traitors in it.
    These guys really do want to see the true fascists? You want the zealots?

After what the left has done, and what BLM have done, Trump calls for unity? I spit on unity.
    All the marxist wings should be treated EXACTLY how they treated the right.

Trump should have called all the far righters in the streets, and declared firmly, that the left aswell as the corrupt mass media continues to be the enemy and a danger to the nation. Time for unity and debate is long over. Continue your "racist" labels please. Your "racist" label is a title of glory now.

Le Pen next year!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    At no point did you counter what I said, but strawman my point. I will consider it a win.

Secondly, I can read. Interpreting words is the literal definition of reading comprehension. So to you, semantics = important distinctions = non-pertinent. Gotcha.

If you post it on an open forum with something so blatantly misinterpreted, and wrongly represented, people have a duty to correct the bullshit. On an open forum with thousands of posters, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Don't bother replying, just take your lick and move on, but of course remove all doubt if you wish.
    I'm just telling you that you shouldn't speak for other people. Why would I debate his opinion with you when you can't know exactly what he meant because you're not him? Let him speak for himself - at this point you're just arguing with air. Choosing to not debate this point with you isn't a strawman, because I'm not debating another point instead. Consider it a win or not, I don't care, no one is keeping score.

I'm here to discuss things with other people, not to keep a running tally of how many times I make myself feel good on the internet. Enjoy your game of forum gotcha, I hope you win.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Trump will better do what he told regarding illegal aliens, and put a iron heel on that republican party, cast out the traitors in it.
    These guys really do want to see the true fascists? You want the zealots?

After what the left has done, and what BLM have done, Trump calls for unity? I spit on unity.
    All the marxist wings should be treated EXACTLY how they treated the right.

Trump should have called all the far righters in the streets, and declared firmly, that the left aswell as the corrupt mass media continues to be the enemy and a danger to the nation. Time for unity and debate is long over. Continue your "racist" labels please. Your "racist" label is a title of glory now.

Le Pen next year!
    Your views are closer to North Korean than American. How does that make you feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    They idolize and follow the man, not his policies.

Welcome to Fascist America.

People raising their hand to ask questions and you use it as propaganda. Nice try, Liberal. Burn any US flags lately?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Your views are closer to North Korean than American. How does that make you feel?
    Left-winger views were closer to communist Russia. If you have an opinion that is different then the liberals- then you must have your business shut down and death threats sent to your family too include the children. 8 years of nothing but Bolshevism was enough for me, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Like I said, people are more concerned with the outcome as opposed to the means here. If Trump for example reduces illegal immigration through other means, nobody has an issue that he didn't build the wall lol. I guess that's where the disconnect is coming from. You guys are thinking we should be mad because he didn't do something verbatim.... none of us are expecting that though.

Ditto with muslims, he doesn't have to ban all of them, rather if he introduces improved vetting processes, most of his supporters would consider this a win. Ditto with his measures to stop businesses from leaving the country. Instead of putting a 35% tax on their products if he put a 33% tax.... again, people would still be content.

The left has gotten to a weird place, they are now telling the right what they should be mad about and it isn't working lol.
    Hold on a second...you are speaking with too much logic and facts...Liberals don't like that. They want to be right over anything even if it means changing the results to get their way. Remember that time when they rigged their own primary to get Hillary in? Pepperidgefarm remembers...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    People raising their hand to ask questions and you use it as propaganda. Nice try, Liberal. Burn any US flags lately?

- - - Updated - - -

Left-winger views were closer to communist Russia. If you have an opinion that is different then the liberals- then you must have your business shut down and death threats sent to your family too include the children. 8 years of nothing but Bolshevism was enough for me, thanks.

If you think Obama was anything close to communism, you're hilariously misinformed, willingly ignorant, and a sad example of a human. Closing your eyes to any racism doesn't make it go away, and if you think it does, you'll wake up to something much worse than blm.

Summary: whines about liberal propaganda while falling dick first into right wing propoganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Like black people followed Obama?
    Woah! Hold on there! Black people can do whatever they want according to Liberals...no matter how racist or hateful or ignorant....if you are black- it's ok. Last I checked most black people voted for Obama for being black...just like this election most of Hillary's voters voted for her because she is a woman.

Liberals can be racist and sexist and FORCE you to do what they want but if anybody tries it with them well.....you know the liberal mantra "No justice, no peace"i.e.. "My way...or I'll burn your shit down".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Woah! Hold on there! Black people can do whatever they want according to Liberals...no matter how racist or hateful or ignorant....if you are black- it's ok. Last I checked most black people voted for Obama for being black...just like this election most of Hillary's voters voted for her because she is a woman.

Liberals can be racist and sexist and FORCE you to do what they want but if anybody tries it with them well.....you know the liberal mantra "No justice, no peace"i.e.. "My way...or I'll burn your shit down".
    You're advocating the same thing, I guesss you're a liberal.