Main stat after Agi? Kinda confused now...

Hello fellow rogues!

I started to main rogue from beggining of legion, but im still confused with the stats... For example Outlaw - Icy Veins says that Versatility is main stat after Agi, AMR says that Mastery is better...

Can someone, please, write the order (like Agi->Mastery etc.) for all specs? Yes, i googled it already - and thats why im confused, so i wanted to ask some expirienced players.

well what's important to know is that depending on how many stat of each you got the priorities may change this is especially true for outlaw, versa crit and mastery really fluctuate with that spec depending on what you got most of

but a general guideline is:

assa EP/AP Crit>mast>vers>>haste
    assa MP/AP mast>crit>vers>>> haste
    assa EP/EX crit>vers>mast>haste

sub mast>vers>crit>haste

outlaw vers>crit>mast>haste

Soo, where and how i can exactly check it? Trust AMR, use Simulationcraft or something like that?

Your best bet is to sim yourself on simcraft, since weights can fluctuate depending on how much you have of a specific stat, or what gear you currently have, so using sites with static weights won't always be completely reliable, since it's not personalized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamprah01 View Post
    Soo, where and how i can exactly check it? Trust AMR, use Simulationcraft or something like that?
    You should use Simulationcraft to find you stat weights. Crit for example will drop in importance after you reach around 44% (or maybe less). You can then create custom weights in AMR and still use the Best-in-Bags feature (or Pawn where you directly insert the calculated Statweights from Simulationcraft).

Deleted
    Mastery is the worst for OL. There was a bug with siming it, no idea if its fixed.
    Vers>Crit(up to 35-37%)>Haste(~17%)>Mastery

Deleted
    Do not trust AMR for Outlaw. Or anything at all. My main is a Holy Paladin and AMR said I should go for Haste....yeah, no thanks.

Outlaw with Versatility > Crit is awesome.