... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    SotF is also a single target booster.
    Maybe not to the same extent as Incarns burst, but its not purely AoE
    People stil lwont use SotF especially with 4 piece and ED for single target

That is a long ways a way

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    People stil lwont use SotF especially with 4 piece and ED for single target
    Sure, but you likely won't be takin soft for aoe either, unless a boss fight consists of a constant stream of adds. (Never). Better to pull big and use incarn, even in dungeons where sotf 'might' be best used with this change.

I think the ring will be an issue here. It's easy to generate 40 asp for star fall , But now you're either wasting asp on overlapping star falls, or trying to sneak in startsurges between aoe, which is much tighter(80asp)

Legendaries having such a big impact on talents is hurting us. Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Sure, but you likely won't be takin soft for aoe either, unless a boss fight consists of a constant stream of adds. (Never). Better to pull big and use incarn, even in dungeons where sotf 'might' be best used with this change.

I think the ring will be an issue here. It's easy to generate 40 asp for star fall , But now you're either wasting asp on overlapping star falls, or trying to sneak in startsurges between aoe, which is much tighter(80asp)

Legendaries having such a big impact on talents is hurting us. Bad.
    Not hurting me, I have both

pronoun
    the objective case of we, used as a direct or indirect object:
    They took us to the circus. She asked us the way.

So Blizzard, when you gonna bake in talents like NB and SL?

Also Stampeding Roar for all specs, yes?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    pronoun
    the objective case of we, used as a direct or indirect object:
    They took us to the circus. She asked us the way.
    Well dont group ME in with YOU when it doesnt apply to ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharahh View Post
    But then if you take the risk to try execute it well, then it will pay even more so than before? Perhaps they are just trying to aim this towards a high skillcap and teamplay? Do agree that the scaling is terrible though.

@Earlier whine about ED disparity of the have to have nots - Nighthold is still quite a bit away, and for people to get their 4 piece super fast would be wishful thinking. What I am meaning to say is, surely people will have ED by then?

I'll wager SD is going to get heavily nerfed - 60% sounds insane for an AoE talent, but I guess that really gives us the meaningful and clear choices of "spread aoe" (SD) vs "clumped" (FoE).

SotF also a welcome change - I wonder how that will compete with incarn now? Likely just going to be the go to choice for sustained AoE on multi-targ and long fights?
    Problem is that SD 60% isn't that big of a buff, the spell gets its damage from dots. This just makes taking that spell more useful.

Umm with the helm you are able to cast 2 SS back to back with incarnation up. How does that make it worthless? It is only WITH the helm that you woul dbe able to cast back to back
    What i'm saying is with or without the helm you cannot efficiently cast starsurges back to back because they cost too much astral power. So unless the cleaved starsurge did an astronomical amount of damage, it would not solve our AoE problem. I don't think anyone would find casting 1 cleaved starsurge every 10 seconds enjoyable gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kharahh View Post
    But then if you take the risk to try execute it well, then it will pay even more so than before? Perhaps they are just trying to aim this towards a high skillcap and teamplay? Do agree that the scaling is terrible though.
    If you build up your AsP and then drop FoE only to be targetted by a boss mechanic that makes you move there is no "skill" involved there, that's just called getting screwed. You can argue that "the skill comes from being able to know when to FoE between boss mechanics" which is partially valid, but part of the attraction of using FoE is being able to stack it with trinkets/CD's, and with so many uncontrollable factors in a boss encounter generally the risk will not be worth the reward.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2016-12-01 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Nothing? Why not..
    because we have mages, hunters and priests in the game
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

On a single target without much moving moonkin is good, in aue situations moonkin is shit. My average dps ( in last night +10 DHT ) was about 330k ( ilvl 872 without a single legendary )while DH and fire mage that were in the group did 400k+

They need to fix moonkins aoe, who cares if we can sustain it once we put all the dots and stuff when mobs die in <10sec if you have 2 clases that can do 3mill+ burst
    Last edited by markos82; 2016-12-03 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    On a single target without much moving moonkin is good, in aue situations moonkin is shit. My average dps ( in last night +10 DHT ) was about 330k ( ilvl 872 without a single legendary )while DH and fire mage that were in the group did 400k+

They need to fix moonkins aoe, who cares if we can sustain it once we put all the dots and stuff when mobs die in <10sec if you have 2 clases that can do 3mill+ burst
    Were you specced for AoE? Did they have legendaries? Need more information. Most boomkins are apparently terrible and don't know their aoe rotation or spec, and have garbage trinkets like twisting wind

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If we get Stampeding Roar back, since they said they wanted more utility abilities back, then I consider that a plus.

Now if we could get those legendary shoulders abolished and be given a proper legendary instead. Also Echoing Stars buff because it's the worst gold trait in the entire game
    Balance already has Innervate, doubt you'll get more utility than that.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    is there a specific place (battlenet forum thread) where you guys get the latest PTR patch notes from?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    is there a specific place (battlenet forum thread) where you guys get the latest PTR patch notes from?
    MMOC front page, WoWhead news, Blizzard's PTR forum...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post

Boomkin AOE is very good, but unlike other classes, we have to sacrifice ST talents just to do good aoe.

The only single target talent I sacrifice is BotA for Shooting Stars, which with the amount of aoe pulls in mythic+ dungeons and the fact that it procs moon and stars make it a wash.

Boomkin AOE is very good, but unlike other classes, we have to sacrifice ST talents just to do good aoe.
    It isn't VERY GOOD at all...it requires a high amount of work for a mediocre return, other classes have to do less and get a higher return. These classes also outclass us on single target and cleave...that is not considered being in a good state.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    It isn't VERY GOOD at all...it requires a high amount of work for a mediocre return, other classes have to do less and get a higher return. These classes also outclass us on single target and cleave...that is not considered being in a good state.
    There is nothing hard work about sunfire, full moon, LS, and starfall..

10+ Year Old Account
    MV Kaa all your post are in this manner, you seam so much better than everybody but your short and random statements make me think you don't really know much about the balance druid.
    If you want to be taken seriously you should start argumenting your statements.

For example, your last statement "There is nothing hard work about sunfire, full moon, LS, and starfall..", well guess what, no decent moonkin will every say it's Hard.
    All that the players that don't have their heads in their asses are saying is that it takes a lot of time to prepare the damage delivery, and when the preparations are ready, that damage delivery is Vastly / hugely inferior to that of other classes that have instant access to it.

I chose to think you do not understand what others are saying...
    But maybe you can't and I'm wasting my breath trying to make you a better person.