Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/m...l-says-n688056

Great to see. Let's hope we can create a path to citizenship sooner than later.
    NBC poll?
    don't make me laugh
    we are talking about the same poll that had Clinton winning by 6 points

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, was announced yesterday the difference between killton and drumpf is 2mil (Killton would win in a real democracy).

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Defined by? Any person with enough life experience knows those "parameters" are bullshit. No sample of 1000 people has the same opinion 95% of the time!

Try taking that poll in Texas and then do it in Cali. ggez
    Statisticians. You clearly did not read the link you were provided on this matter. Don't talk about things you have no intention of understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by pinelakias View Post
    Most of the Americans didn't vote for #Drumpf . Fact.
    and of those, are double or triple votes voters, and/or non citizens.

Trump got popular vote. They can recount the vote, but it will, and I mean it WILL show up that Hillary Clinton's votes are rigged for her.

Elections rigged against Trump, yet Trump won. Clearly American people WANT Change. They WANT Trump, and so far he kept his words. Best President U.S has right now. And oh wait, he is JUST President Elect, and he done things that other people would go back to their words.

A President Elect, who is not even president yet, done some shit he promised. THis is a Badass President right here yo!

Most of the Americans didn't vote for #Drumpf . Fact.
    Fact
    Trump didn't need most Americans to vote for him to win

is it the football team that racks up the most yards that wins the game or the team with the highest score?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    and of those, are double or triple votes voters, and/or non citizens.

Trump got popular vote. They can recount the vote, but it will, and I mean it WILL show up that Hillary Clinton's votes are rigged for her.

Elections rigged against Trump, yet Trump won. Clearly American people WANT Change. They WANT Trump, and so far he kept his words. Best President U.S has right now. And oh wait, he is JUST President Elect, and he done things that other people would go back to their words.

A President Elect, who is not even president yet, done some shit he promised. THis is a Badass President right here yo!
    There is no credible evidence that Trump won the popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Statisticians. You clearly did not read the link you were provided on this matter. Don't talk about things you have no intention of understanding.
    I did. Try turning your brain on for a while. You might even like it
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

I did. Try turning your brain on for a while. You might even like it
    Then you would understand that statistically a randomized poll of 1000 Americans produces a realizable result. This poll's sample size is perfectly fine, you just don't like what it says.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame the police weren't more capable. Criminals need to be caught and punished.
    Sadly, there are those currently in power that believe they can pick and chose which laws they chose to abide by and which ones they chose to enforce. It isn't a matter of the police being capable.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Then you would understand that statistically a randomized poll of 1000 Americans produces a realizable result. This poll's sample size is perfectly fine, you just don't like what it says.
    The poll size is fine. But it doesn't apply to 95% of the population. Again, take the poll in Texas where the result will be the expected "Send them back to their countries" and the Cali it will be "Oh poor Undocumented Immigrants".

If these 2 results are different, you can't say it applies to 95% of American Population. Simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    a)We protect our borders. b) We deported the most people every this past year. Also our net illegal immigration is basically zero.

You do understand that demand for cheap labor is generally causes any type of immigration. I'm sorry but illegals do not come here or anywhere for shits and giggles.
    It's a shame that you approve of the exploitation of the illegals, seems to me that the compassionate thing to do would be to help them come legally so they dont have to be exploited or live in fear.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Actually, was announced yesterday the difference between killton and drumpf is 2mil (Killton would win in a real democracy).
    guess what slick we don't live in a democracy we live in a constitutional republic
    a so called real democracy creates a tyrannical majority and an opposed minority

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/m...l-says-n688056

Great to see. Let's hope we can create a path to citizenship sooner than later.
    I want them to pay taxes. I don't care if they stay as long as they fucking contribute like the rest of us.

The poll size is fine. But it doesn't apply to 95% of the population. Again, take the poll in Texas where the result will be the expected "Send them back to their countries" and the Cali it will be "Oh poor Undocumented Immigrants".

If these 2 results are different, you can't say it applies to 95% of American Population. Simple.
    They wouldn't be randomized polls of Americans then would they
    '
    Jesus dude. Yes, if you restrict your poll to "what do Texans think" then its not representative of what Americans as a whole think. They claimed the later though.

There is no credible evidence that Trump won the popular vote.
    and you don't get to change the rules after the game then claim if we went by the new rule change you wouldn't have won in an attempt to delegitimize the winner

They wouldn't be randomized polls of Americans then would they
    '
    Jesus dude. Yes, if you restrict your poll to "what do Texans think" then its not representative of what Americans as a whole think. They claimed the later though.
    Like random poll predicted Hilldog would win yeah? 95% indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and you don't get to change the rules after the game then claim if we went by the new rule change you wouldn't have won in an attempt to delegitimize the winner
    wut.

Like random poll predicted Hilldog would win yeah? 95% indeed.
    Random polling in aggregate by 538 predicted a small vote win for her and a fairly significant chance of a Trump College victory. So.....

Again, there is no methodological error presented with this poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nonsense. Germany opened its borders to the less fortunate and it is currently by far the most successful country in Europe.
    So you say, but can you prove the that the refugees are what makes them the most successful? and if you can then how come your dear leader that rode daddy's coat tails into office hasn't thrown open your borders to unregulated refugees?

wut.

Random polling in aggregate by 538 predicted a small vote win for her and a fairly significant chance of a Trump College victory. So.....
    Trump didn't win the popular vote because Trump didn't need to win the popular vote he just needed to win over 270 EC votes
    if the election was to win the popular vote he would have played the game to win the popular vote

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Trump didn't win the popular vote because Trump didn't need to win the popular vote he just needed to win over 270 EC votes
    if the election was to win the popular vote he would have played the game to win the popular vote
    Yeah, Trump totally wasn't trying to win the popular vote Tooooootally didn't care if the majority of voters wanted him or not.