Doomguard / Infernal with heroism

Quick question. I found out not too long ago that infernal and doomguard get affected by heroism again like they did back in wotlk (Then was removed in mop I think it was?) And I remember that I had to have it already summoned before heroism was used, or it wouldn't benefit. Is this still the case, or will it still get the benefit if I already have heroism pending?

Thanks!

If they do (I donno myself), they definitely would have to be summoned before it is popped. It affects everything that already exists, not cooldown minions that COULD be summoned.

If they do (I donno myself), they definitely would have to be summoned before it is popped. It affects everything that already exists, not cooldown minions that COULD be summoned.
    It's all dynamic now.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The only thing I know of that isn't dynamic is eradication and hard casts that have already left your hand.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.