Brewmaster trinkets

Im having a hard time figuring out which trinkets are best for me to be using right now. i have an Ilvl 865 Coagulated nightwell residue, 855 Darkmoon: Immortality, 850 Gobletof nightmarish ichor, 850 phantasmal echo, and also a 845 chrono shard. Any advice would be helpful.

the residue and darkmoon are best, 100%

Deleted
    For survivability the residue and darkmoon come out as best. But if you are lacking damage and are not having trouble surviving you should swap either for the goblet for some dps.

Deleted
    Hello guys,

sorry for this maybe bad question:

am i right seeing that even when the nighthold raid is released, that

the arcano crystal ( god i'm glad to have it) and the Impenetrable Nerubian Husk (if you can get it) seems to me still the best trinkets ?
    Ok the darkmoon card of course. But besides these three trinkets all other ones are bad for survivability ? I got the guarms eye for haste (just will replace it when so god will, with the husk).

This cannot be or is blizz sleeping ?

And if the card could be upgraded to 860 or something its the best besides arcano in combination with the husk ? This is really crazy. Or am i wrong ?

Thanks for help and best regards
    Furan

Deleted
    I cant say this enough, make sure to pick up 2 absorb relics as well for boss encounters that do spell dmg / huge hitting abilities
    Great ones are Nightwell Residue (using this one in all my item sets) and my 2nd abosrb is Talisman of the Cragshaper. These can be used same time, creating a HUGE absorb shield to dampen those huge-hitters.

I use following:
    Physical fights: Nightwell Residue + DarkmoonDeck Immortal
    Spellcasting thrash: Nightwell + Ember of Nullification
    Abs-setup: Nightwell + Cragshaper

Only upgrade i wish for is Impenetrable Nerubian Husk from Violet Hold. Sadly this is a hard one to farm (and to get high ilvl as), but its an upgrade to Darkmoon Deck if it procs high enough (imo).

Deleted
    I got this http://www.wowhead.com/item=56347/le...spair#comments last night from TW scaled to ilvl820. Aside from the 1300odd stamina, the armour proc is ... +11.000 ... not sure if intended, but wow!