Vanessa VanCleef

Saving Maiev Shadowsong

7+ Year Old Account
    saving lor'themar theron

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Saving the hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry. I've already got one or two allies ready to aid me in saving the hero. I'll get them into the top 10 at least.
    Turns out we're doing brackets anyways, so 1-2 probably won't work. The Hero's gonna wipe for the final time.

Anyways, saving Anduin Wrynn.

Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Turns out we're doing brackets anyways, so 1-2 probably won't work. The Hero's gonna wipe for the final time.

Anyways, saving Anduin Wrynn.
    From what I've seen, there's a good 5 people who are actively voting for the hero. Should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    From what I've seen, there's a good 5 people who are actively voting for the hero. Should be enough.
    With brackets it would be a 1v1 though, so there would only be 2 characters to save. And the people who are against joke characters probably have enough of a presence to boot the hero. Plus, they could be against someone like Me'dan who is a bigger joke.

Deleted
    saving Illidan

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    saving Thrall

saving Cho'gall for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    With brackets it would be a 1v1 though, so there would only be 2 characters to save. And the people who are against joke characters probably have enough of a presence to boot the hero. Plus, they could be against someone like Me'dan who is a bigger joke.
    I feel like 1v1 is a poor system, because the vast majority of the time, it'd be a landslide and not at all interesting/close to watch.

Deleted
    I feel like 1v1 is a poor system, because the vast majority of the time, it'd be a landslide and not at all interesting/close to watch.
    So? Let it be a landslide; if more people want Johnny Awesome as their ultimate winner, more power to them!

Besides, it will be a timed contest once we get to that stage, so like a bracket is cleared every 12 hours, for example, and so 4 characters will be gone at the same time. (aka you would be able to vote a character from each bracket and I will count the votes manually.)

- - - Updated - - -

Team Ruby:

Baine Bloodhoof
    Velen
    Katrana Prestor
    Magatha Grimtotem
    Liadrin
    Arugal

Team Sapphire:

Medivh
    Azshara
    Vashj
    Anub'arak
    Teron Gorefiend
    Ragnaros
    Malygos

Team Emerald:

Gul'dan
    Anduin Wrynn

Team Amethyst:

Tyrande Whisperwind
    Vereesa Windrunner
    Varok Saurfang
    Drek'Thar
    Rokhan
    Maraad
    Yrel
    Elune

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Wow some people are really taking this game seriously. One more reason to vote either a joke character like johnny or shitty character like vol'jin or yrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    So? Let it be a landslide; if more people want Johnny Awesome as their ultimate winner, more power to them!

Besides, it will be a timed contest once we get to that stage, so like a bracket is cleared every 12 hours, for example, and so 4 characters will be gone at the same time. (aka you would be able to vote a character from each bracket and I will count the votes manually.)
    Out of curiousity, how will who is vsing who be decided?

Deleted
    Ragnaros you are saved

Saving Anduin Wrynn.

Deleted
    Out of curiousity, how will who is vsing who be decided?
    Don't know yet. I will figure it out by then.

Oh, and to add to my earlier post, speaking of unpredcitibitly, I think we are way past this at this point, right? I mean, obviously the character I am saving mostly are Aegwynn and Nazgrim. You Lilian, Johnny, and Med'an. Arrashi Chen and Johnny. listo Yogg-Saron and Azshara. Snowraven Shandris. So, if anything, the brackets might actually give us more interesting choices to make.

In fact... Thanks! You might have given me an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Don't know yet. I will figure it out by then.

Oh, and to add to my earlier post, speaking of unpredcitibitly, I think we are way past this at this point, right? I mean, obviously the character I am saving mostly are Aegwynn and Nazgrim. You Lilian, Johnny, and Med'an. Arrashi Chen and Johnny. listo Yogg-Saron and Azshara. Snowraven Shandris. So, if anything, the brackets might actually give us more interesting choices to make.
    Me and Ner'zhul :,(
    Last edited by Crawclaw; 2016-12-10 at 06:22 PM.