Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    no no I dont think it will be shut down lol xD
    While it lasted for me is what I should have said
    I was razzing you, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    I was razzing you, relax.
    I know xD dw

For some reason I always respond serious altough I know I am made fun off lol
    Many people tell me that lol

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    For the Sentinel General! For Shandris Feathermoon!

Deleted
    just because he's the more interesting of the two characters, My vote is for Drek'Thar

Deleted
    14 - 18. Drek'Thar is finally beginning to resort to his shamanistic powers, but Shandris remains as elusive. Are we witnessing another Aegwynn and Lor'themar?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    Whether he is ignorant or not. (I would not know) Said statement remains true, minus the Shandris part.
    Twas also a joke at myself, since the only thing I know of both Drek'thar and Shandris is what they did in wc3. (Did they even do anything else?)

And you should always trust in your uhm, whatever you nickname him, to help you decide when it comes to tough decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforge1 View Post
    As far as i'm aware Shandris had a brief cameo in the stormrage book and has just been sitting in Feralas in WoW doing nothing since Vanilla until recently where she was moved to the hunters lodge

Only reason i voted Drek'thar was because he has at least had an impact in game (Alterac Valley/Hillsbrad Questline/Draenor Storyline)

I could be wrong though she might've done more that ive missed
    In Classic she went on to establish the Feathermoon Stronghold.

At the beginning of Cataclysm the Feathermoon Stronghold island started to be attacked by naga. By now it had already grown quite a bit. Shandris kept the naga at bay on her own enough for most of the inhabitants to escape. She was willing to give her life to ensure that her people escape, but she was saved by Tyrande and Malfurion.

She established the New Feathermoon Stronghold, the biggest non-capital town the Alliance has now and started organizing the denizens of the forest and gathering old night elf allies. She also started training worgen.

In Stormrage book we find out that all those buzzboxes built by gnomes were actually made at the order of Shandris, who has a spy network spanning the entire known world and uses them to communicate between eachother.
    In Stormrage she and Brol Bearmantle were the first to realize Fandral's plot. She had been the leader of Darnassus while Tyrande was out saving Malfurion.

In Cataclysm Cho'gal tried to take over Dire Maul to make it a base of his operations. Shandris, alongside a few archers and the Hero shunned him. I don't really remember any other event where a random NPC just shuns a future major raid boss except Shandris here. To me it seems she made a bigger impact here, as she made Cho'gall lose a valuable stronghold and he had to make the Twilight Bastion, where everyone noticed his plans. He also lost all the ogres of Dire Maul due to this.

Now back in time. In the War of the Ancients book we find out that she lost her parents during the Legion attack. She was 16, making her a child by kaldorei standards where you become an adult after 100 something years. Tyrande sort of adopted her and found out she was a good archer so trained her. Shandris, if I remember correctly, managed to wound Hakkar the Houndmaster with her arrows. After the War of the Ancients she was trained to become the second in command and a Priestess of the Moon, which she did. We also find out she had a crush on Jarod Shadowsong.
    In fact, in WC3 the night elf campaign starts with Shandris talking to Tyrande. Yes, that archer is Shandris, check out the names as they speak.

In Wolfheart book we find out that she ended having a relation to Jarod, but one day he disappeared. He went in the woods and disappeared for 10k years, marrying another and living with this other night elf until she got sick and died. Shandris and Jarod had a chat about this and Shandris showed to have matured by accepting the situation and discussing with him like a mature individual would.

Non-Lore: people kept kiting her to Orgrimmar at the start of Cataclysm, and she kept killing everyone, including Garrosh, making her the leader of the Horde.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-12-20 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    Don't you dare compare THE Shandris to some retarded housewife like Tyrande!
    Haha I am sorry, Kalec. Tyrande is certainly not an Aegwynn nor Sylvanas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    First Lor'themar, now Vol'jin. Damn. Even though both were relatevely close calls against more popular characters (despite one better explored only recently and the other, on the contrary, losing some of its support likewise recently).

Oh well. The real, actual tragedy though is the thought of losing the best old orc on a wheelchair. Not gonna let it happen holy crap. Saving Drek'thar.

(and all jokes aside, Shandris is somewhat of a thing in the external material, but in-game she's a non-entity, besides her brief appearance in Cataclysm).
    Which is kind of odd actually. I mean, she does appear a bit in books and stuff, yet if you only played the game you'd barely know of her.

It's a pity she got faced with Drek'thar, he's my favourite orc. But I like Shandris for the strenght in overcoming the odds since she became an orphan in WC3 then rising up the ranks and becoming an expert. She was also a mature character in how she talked with Jarod when he returned and she was a hero in how she was willing to sacrifice herself for her people until Tyrande saved her.

Deleted
    if i can't get her i am gonna get her daughter voting for Drek'Thar

Deleted
    Tyrande is a thing now?

I thought she is a decent human bean.
    She's not a human bean. She's a night elf!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadamon View Post
    Haha I am sorry, Kalec. Tyrande is certainly not an Aegwynn nor Sylvanas
    This gives me an idea..

I should put Sylvanas x Tyrande in the next bracket :V

Deleted
    You know @Soulrender Kalec, this is a perfect match so close to Christmas, you're putting a blind old man in a wheelchair against an orphan.

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    if i can't get her i am gonna get her daughter voting for Drek'Thar
    Shandris is not her real daughter. She's an orphan that Tyrande adopted. A poor orphan who saw her parents die, who fell in love with another night elf who left her without a word. An orphan who would have sacrificed anything for those under her rule. And she almost did. Isn't that what you demon hunters say? "I have sacrificed everything, what have you done?" - Well Shandris was willing to sacrifice everything. And she isn't cheating to come back in the Nether after she dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    You know @Soulrender Kalec, this is a perfect match so close to Christmas, you're putting a blind old man in a wheelchair against an orphan.
    I do God's work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Fun fact about shandris. In W3 she is special unit (using the same model as sylvanas) but isn't immune to possesion which reduces her lifespan in last mission to about 2 minutes.

The forces of the Sentinel Army hold back the Horde across all of Kalimdor. While the war continues in Ashenvale and Stonetalon, our forces are also needed here, to protect these remaining wilds and prevent our enemies form gaining further footholds.

- Shandris Feathermoon, General of the Sentinel Army

-----------

For those who don't know, and just to tl;dr the previous post, Shandris:

Fought as an excellent archer during the War of the Ancients;
    Commanded the Sentinels during the Long Vigil;
    Protected Mount Hyjal while Tyrande went to awaken the druids;
    Organized the kaldorei resistance against the Horde;
    Succeeded in evaluating the old Feathermoon Stronghold;
    Took down Cho'gall in Dire Maul together with us;
    Fought the Horde in Ashenvale;
    Fought the Horde in Dustwallow during the Theramore shenanigans;
    Is a member of the Unseen Path.

------

She is the overall second-in-command to Tyrande - she led the kaldorei whenever Tyrande had business elsewhere.

Unfortunately, she is under-represented in-game, but wherever you see a Sentinel, her hand is there.
    Last edited by Ethenil; 2016-12-20 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Fun fact about shandris. In W3 she is special unit (using the same model as sylvanas) but isn't immune to possesion which reduces her lifespan in last mission to about 2 minutes.
    I haven't played WCIII in forever, what are you talking about because this sounds hilarious.

Do you mean the Battle of Mount Hyjal mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    In Classic she went on to establish the Feathermoon Stronghold.

At the beginning of Cataclysm the Feathermoon Stronghold island started to be attacked by naga. By now it had already grown quite a bit. Shandris kept the naga at bay on her own enough for most of the inhabitants to escape. She was willing to give her life to ensure that her people escape, but she was saved by Tyrande and Malfurion.

She established the New Feathermoon Stronghold, the biggest non-capital town the Alliance has now and started organizing the denizens of the forest and gathering old night elf allies. She also started training worgen.

In Stormrage book we find out that all those buzzboxes built by gnomes were actually made at the order of Shandris, who has a spy network spanning the entire known world and uses them to communicate between eachother.
    In Stormrage she and Brol Bearmantle were the first to realize Fandral's plot. She had been the leader of Darnassus while Tyrande was out saving Malfurion.

In Cataclysm Cho'gal tried to take over Dire Maul to make it a base of his operations. Shandris, alongside a few archers and the Hero shunned him. I don't really remember any other event where a random NPC just shuns a future major raid boss except Shandris here. To me it seems she made a bigger impact here, as she made Cho'gall lose a valuable stronghold and he had to make the Twilight Bastion, where everyone noticed his plans. He also lost all the ogres of Dire Maul due to this.

Now back in time. In the War of the Ancients book we find out that she lost her parents during the Legion attack. She was 16, making her a child by kaldorei standards where you become an adult after 100 something years. Tyrande sort of adopted her and found out she was a good archer so trained her. Shandris, if I remember correctly, managed to wound Hakkar the Houndmaster with her arrows. After the War of the Ancients she was trained to become the second in command and a Priestess of the Moon, which she did. We also find out she had a crush on Jarod Shadowsong.
    In fact, in WC3 the night elf campaign starts with Shandris talking to Tyrande. Yes, that archer is Shandris, check out the names as they speak.

In Wolfheart book we find out that she ended having a relation to Jarod, but one day he disappeared. He went in the woods and disappeared for 10k years, marrying another and living with this other night elf until she got sick and died. Shandris and Jarod had a chat about this and Shandris showed to have matured by accepting the situation and discussing with him like a mature individual would.

Non-Lore: people kept kiting her to Orgrimmar at the start of Cataclysm, and she kept killing everyone, including Garrosh, making her the leader of the Horde.
    Oh, well, that was certainly an insightful read regarding Shandris, did not know she was actually that well established in the lore, allthough I did know about the wc3 thing, hence I mentioned it in my post.
    And as Arrashi mentioned, she was a special unit in that last mission, and I remember always trying to make her survive/not get possesed. Good old times.

Oh and she should be leading the Horde, since she's stronger than Garrosh was.. I mean, it would end the faction warfare and it would give the night elves another character that actually did things in game, which she's barely done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I haven't played WCIII in forever, what are you talking about because this sounds hilarious.

Yup. Once the mass banshee wave starts, shandris badassery ends. And she ends up as bloody pulp crushed by your own ancient protectors.

Yes, that's what he is talking about. Here's the model:
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Shandrisw3.JPG