Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Retribution should get jump-charge, just like Arator!

For some odd reason I think it was planned to become paladin ability. It looks to good to be just npc's skill. Look at the light cracks at the starting position of Arator's jump. Looks far too polished.

Also I believe that it is a really fancy and cool looking, awe inspiring ability that fits the Paladin. I guess I'm basing it on sentiment that appeared few expansions back when heroic jump was given to Warriors.

Jump-charge on the other hand is a perfect thing that would make Paladin shine like golden armada!

I think they canned it because it was too similar to Heroic Leap. And ret is already Arms 2.0
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    I think they canned it because it was too similar to Heroic Leap. And ret is already Arms 2.0
    it looks fancie, leaves golden ground and is epic!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thede shield maidens have like a holy jump slash in HoV as well and when they jump for a short period of time wings will show, looks solid.. arators jump is solid well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    That's probably true, but it would also be an easy thing to fix.

Instead of jumping all over the place, you'll execute the "jump" as that small sphere of light you see in HoV just before Odyn, and in ToV just before Odyn.
    In therms of mechanics, it could function just the same as warrior leap does, you'll just look class-appropriate while you're at it. Everybody's happy.

Why wield the light when you can just be the light?

We were going to have tyrael's Might from heroes of the storm but it was decided against as it didn't feel like it fit the paladin fantasy. So we got the ability from Diablo to get on My little pony.

Ret had a teleport named Turalyon's Might. Paladins teleporting was stupid as hell.

Now we get on a glorious steed and charge our way to victory. The above poster clearly hates being a Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Steed sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    Divine Steed dual charge should be baseline - We need that thunder lightning thing from the Diablo Crusader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Marshal Sigismund View Post
    Ret had a teleport named Turalyon's Might. Paladins teleporting was stupid as hell.

Now we get on a glorious steed and charge our way to victory. The above poster clearly hates being a Paladin.
    A glorious steed, that can't go through any doorways if you play a Tauren or Draenei. I'd take a teleport over an ability that is unusable if the doors are too short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Now if only we got a pvp talent that gave us the Diablo Draw and Quarter rune for Divine Steed.
    Prot almost had that, instead they just got a knockback and the damage was removed.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    A charge + leap? Sounds like a copy + paste of Internal Strike and Heroic Leap.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Search View Post
    A charge + leap? Sounds like a copy + paste of Internal Strike and Heroic Leap.
    yes in one, leaving cracked zapping lightning earth, you know, Arator style

Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post

Instead of jumping all over the place, you'll execute the "jump" as that small sphere of light you see in HoV just before Odyn, and in ToV just before Odyn.
    In therms of mechanics, it could function just the same as warrior leap does, you'll just look class-appropriate while you're at it. Everybody's happy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This sounds amazing....#blizz...make it happen lol
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Deleted
    I really really want Uther's divine storm (from heroes) in WoW. It's such an awesome ability. It feels so good to press! It would fit Ret fantasy like a glove and make everyone forget about the crappy consecration.

Give me that Bell sounding, ground texture and spinny hammer looking AoE stun + damage. It is a beautiful skill that just NEEDS to come to WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    A glorious steed, that can't go through any doorways if you play a Tauren
    Just more proof that Tauren Paladins should have never been a thing in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post

please, screen or video of it. I crave it now!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not sure about this. Blizzard wants to stray away from homogenizing abilities and classes. Although I'd take anything over Divine Steed.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Im okay with paladins not having more mobility so long as they are compensated fairly, but in PVE terms mobility seems to be the only utility other than range that translates to more damage, so it makes it a hot commodity for melee classes. Tankiness and CC dont translate to more damage for pallies unfortunately, perhaps if blizz created a way for that to happen (i have ideas) then we could have immobile juggernauts in the PVE game, but till they do...

on another note, i would like to see 'double jump' features appearing on some other classes, for instance priests could just use levitate when 'double jump'ing and mages slow fall. you could expand that to other things also perhaps... but id like at least an option to bind or macro something to 'double jump' so i can cast an ability or something, perhaps bind heroic leap to double jump for instance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Learn to glyph
    I shouldn't need to drop 10k gold just so my one movement ability is usable, that is fucking absurd.