Poll: Who would Varian pick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    #GennforHighKing
    #MakeStormwindGreatAgain
    #WehavetobuildaGraymaneWall
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    you mean he would resurrect Arthas
    Nope, he would literally place Arthas' rotting body on the throne and say "Now rule ma old friend!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    the absolute power invested in the Warchief position has always struck me as odd given the weaker bonds of the Horde's client-races.
    It may exactly be the controversial diversity and instability of the faction sort of validating the centralization of power, with all the potential risks of the deal (aka Garrosh).

OT: I don't think the thread's premise makes much sense (whatever the case I'm pretty sure this wasn't going to be a deliberate decision of Varian anyway) but I'll say Gelbin for the lolz. Seriously though, besides Genn he's the Alliance leader who looked the best in recent times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only other person who he would pick instead of Anduin would be Genn.
    -The dwarves rule by council, not a single 1 of the 3 would be able to take the title without gaining massive leverage over the other 2
    -Mekkatorque does have experience as a leader but lacks the commanding presence or charisma
    -Aysa Cloudsinger most likely has 0 desire to lead the Alliance and in fact probably does not want to be called the leader of Alliance Pandrean
    -Velen, last I heard he was trying to get back to Argus
    -Tyranda she has been through a great deal of personal losses at this time. Though she could be an effective leader

Deleted
    He wouldn't trust the elves or worgen half as much as the dwarves, so Muradin.
    Anduin is still young so givi ng him not tested commander to lead the WORLD against the LEGION is ridiculous...King of Stormwind sure but not high king of the alliance..

Muradin would be high king.
    Last edited by mmocf1aa149946; 2016-12-05 at 01:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    If we talk about non racial leader as High King? Who would you choose?

I can only think about 3 persons - Jarod Shadowsong/Halford Wyrmbane/Danath Trollbane.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe he'd pick jaina