Thread: Legendarys

Deleted

Legendarys

Hi Volks,

I play atm assa with zoldyvk and insignia. Should i change my lootspec to sublety for satyrs or Should i go forward for the boots?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Deleted
    Well since the boots will be nerfed (sub boots) its hare to tell. I'd say IT depends on much you have been invested into assa tbh.

I will offer no help but I am going to say i hate you for having 2 awesome legendarys while i am stuck with trash and can't compete with people who have good legendarys.

/rant
    /cry

It's really up to you if you want to play subt, slightly different stat prio. The boots getting nerf but theyre still the best legendary for subt, but it's also a chance you get those. Could end up with bracers or something

Deleted
    Yes but are The assa boots aus huge increase instead insignia

i'd recommend doing sub loot spec, and beginning to build out the artifact - AK 18 in a few days means it will be immensely easy to max your artifact - at AK17 i'm easily doing 400-600k AP a day, depending on how many mythic+ i do.

boots+insignia is an amazing combo atm, get em if you can, and max the artifact.

As an example, i have insignia and cinidaria and i was behind the other rogue when he had just boots...now he has insignia, and blows me away on anything over 1min.

With the nerf boots will still be the best, but instead of almost doubling energy gen, you'll get 1.5x out of them, still amazing.

Deleted
    Got already 32 in assa 29 in sub an 28 in Outlaw.
    Heres my armory
    eu. battle.net/wow/de/character/antonidas/Normyura/simple
    Wear atm wrong shoulders because i did some low mythic as Outlaw. Will bei assa in nighthold The first choice or getting sublety better with t19?

Deleted
    I think sub boots or The cloak (for mythic+) are The only 2 interesting legendarys for me atm

Quote Originally Posted by normanone View Post
    Got already 32 in assa 29 in sub an 28 in Outlaw.
    Heres my armory
    eu. battle.net/wow/de/character/antonidas/Normyura/simple
    Wear atm wrong shoulders because i did some low mythic as Outlaw. Will bei assa in nighthold The first choice or getting sublety better with t19?

Sub scales really well. DPS per stat point is pretty high. Here is mine as sub: ( Pawn: v1: "Lanre": Agility=14.46, CritRating=8.90, HasteRating=9.42, MasteryRating=11.21, Versatility=11.40 )

For me, crit is least valuable because i have super high crit; the low value crit weight is unusual for most sub rogues.

These are your weights as assassination:
    ( Pawn: v1: "Normyura": Agility=13.93, CritRating=11.19, HasteRating=6.19, MasteryRating=9.24, Versatility=11.19 )

We're both 885 ilvl, and the difference is small, but as sub, i get more out of all my stats than you do. And that gap will only widen as gear gets better.

So should you plan on sub for nighthold? or even earlier? definitely.

Deleted
    How is the state with 7.1.5 or 7.2? Did assa legs scales better than sub with t19 Sets? Wich Spec are more nerfed by sec stats

Assination is more critical dependent so by that margin I'd say they probaly got the bigger nerf

Quote Originally Posted by asapeazy View Post
    I will offer no help but I am going to say i hate you for having 2 awesome legendarys while i am stuck with trash and can't compete with people who have good legendarys.

/rant
    /cry
    Same here, starting to feel pointless.

Deleted
    If my assa spec is completed, ill switch the loot spec to outlaw.