Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is your New Years Resolution...

My New Years Resolution is to give even less fucks then I gave in 2016....

So what is yours?

(My New Years Resolution is a serious one, Not trolling. I gave way to many fuck's about stupid shit in 2016)

Edit: Also going to get in one less car wreck.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-04 at 08:35 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Lose more weight.

Started personal training, already had massive result, however I want to be back to university sort of body build (which will be bloody hard), also I am setting time limit to June, so had to really push for it.

Already spoken to trainer about meal plan and meal prep, calories and macro. So hopefully with PT 3 days a week on top, June isn't impossible.

Same as it is every year, to not die. So far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Lose more weight.

Started personal training, already had massive result, however I want to be back to university sort of body build (which will be bloody hard), also I am setting time limit to June, so had to really push for it.

Already spoken to trainer about meal plan and meal prep, calories and macro. So hopefully with PT 3 days a week on top, June isn't impossible.
    GL With it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Same as it is every year, to not die. So far so good!
    Keep it up
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit smoking I hope. Find a better paying job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get more active on Steam Gifts than I have been.

maybe to see how long i can grow my beard in a year and to finish the novel i have been working on for 2 years
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Get lean in time for my spring marathon. I'm probably up to something like ~13% body fat, which isn't great. I'd like to be at ~8-9% at race time in 6 months.

Deleted
    1920 x 1080 and given that I currently aren't planning on buying a different screen I think it'll be 1920 x 1080 at least the first half of the new year

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    1920 x 1080 and given that I currently aren't planning on buying a different screen I think it'll be 1920 x 1080 at least the first half of the new year
    Roflmao...

Get a good paying job (or at the very least a job).

But that won't be until at least June.

7+ Year Old Account
    To become the best swordman ever.
    And also quit smoking for good and retake some healthy habits I had before.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Deleted
    4k /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    My New Years Resolution is to give even less fucks then I gave in 2016....
    My 2015 New Year Resolution was to hate the human race less.

It was going pretty well, I think up to around November, where I had to argue with some retarded women online about some basic maths question, where she totally ignored the order of operation and came to the wrong answer, on top of that she can still add up wrong and had the nerve to go "4900 + 10 = 5000, duh!" I had to tell her "hun, why don't you at least try inputting that in your calculator?"

Human race can burn for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    My 2015 New Year Resolution was to hate the human race less.

It was going pretty well, I think up to around November, where I had to argue with some retarded women online about some basic maths question, where she totally ignored the order of operation and came to the wrong answer, on top of that she can still add up wrong and had the nerve to go "4900 + 10 = 5000, duh!" I had to tell her "hun, why don't you at least try inputting that in your calculator?"

Human race can burn for all I care.
    Roflmao...

See to me hating the human race is a bit more fucks then I want to give. I want 2017 to be less stressful and deal with less bullshit.

Also get in one less car wreck

To make it to 2018.

10+ Year Old Account
    do things instead of having resolutions

Deleted
    I want go learn Italian.

Already preparing and planning for it atm.

Pray we survive WWIII with our new POTUS.

Be more tolerant and understanding of left-wing ideologues and their irrational and uneducated opinions.