10+ Year Old Account

Alliance A-Stormrage-Pixel Pirates

>The Pixel Pirates<

Our Mission:
    • Have a solid raiding team focused on progressing through content while maintaining an enjoyable guild atmosphere. Our core founders have a strong belief that raiding can still be fun with a more serious raid environment if everyone in the guild has the same mentality.

Our Goal:
    • Help our guild improve to progress into mythic content. We understand that a solid team of raiders need to work together to improve the team as a whole. One of our philosophies is to always look to our own guild before looking outside the guild for gearing objectives such as mythic dungeons and world quests. This will help our guild be a stronger team which will promote further progression in the raiding environment.

Our Schedule:
    • Raiding: We raid every Wed/Thurs 7:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) to 10:00pm PST. Invites start at 6:50pm PST.

• Leisure: Many of our players fit into evening/weekend playtimes with some players who log in occasionally during daytime hours to complete personal quests or check auctions.

Who we are looking for:

• Players who can commit to the raiding schedule.
    • Players who strive to improve their performance to help the raid be more successful.
    • Players who want to have fun and progress without the stress of a hardcore guild.
    • Players who have a team focused mindset and are willing to help others succeed.

What classes do we need:
    • We want people to play what they are most comfortable with and enjoy playing in a raid environment. We do understand that you won’t get far in a raid with 12 healers and 8 tanks, so we do have to recruit specific needs for our own success. Your role will be discussed with our recruiter when you express interest in joining our team.

• We want people to be flexible and part of improving raid performance may be needing to switch talents or specs on certain fights. Your role may fit well in our team if you are flexible about switching between say a tank or healer and a dps.

• We currently have open core spots in raid for a full time healer, a flexible dps/healer and dps(ranged or melee).

Our Requirements:
    • No drama. We have a zero tolerance policy for people who feel it necessary to stir up drama in our guild.

• No elitists. We want to have fun while progressing. People who yell at other players, put people down, are rude to other players, or have an “I’m better than you” mentality are not what we are looking for. It’s not fun being told you suck, and it makes for a toxic environment. We will not put up with it.

• Voice chat. All raiders will be required to at least have the ability to listen in on Discord during raids.

• Commitment. We are a focused team and in order to succeed we need our team to be online and ready to go at the start of the raid. This means having all consumables ready and be at the entrance to the raid by the time raid invites go out. We understand life happens and you may be late or need to miss a raid here and there. We ask that let us know in advance if this happens. In the event of an emergency, Discord has a chat feature that works with a mobile app so you can send us a message to let us know that you will be late or not be able to make it to the raid.

• Flexibility. Mythic raiding will require us to only take 20 players into the raid. Please be flexible and understand that you may be asked to sit out in a rotation on nights we have more than 20 raiders online.

• Teamwork. We want players who want a raiding guild, not just a group they raid with. We want our members to enjoy playing with their guild mates, offer to assist when assistance is needed and form groups in the guild to accomplish tasks together. >The Pixel Pirates< is a team that is proud of their guild and we want every member to be proud to wear this title in Azeroth!

How to Apply:
    • If our guild sounds like the right fit for you, please send us an email telling us about yourself at thepixelpirates.stormrage@gmail.com. If you have any questions, please contact one of our recruiters in game or through battlenet below.

• Lumineya - Battletag : Dreamer#1699
    • Alatariell - Battletag: devinddevin#1364
    • Pananda - Battletag: pananda#1469

We look forward to meeting you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning! Already talked to some great folks and got some good people, but could still use a few more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy maintenance/server restart day! Still looking for a few more dps and a dedicated healer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello.
    This is a shot in the dark.
    I recently just resubscribed only two days ago, abandoned my old server, and boosted a whole new character. I'm beginning the gearing up process and I'm looking for a guild for social reasons but also to aid me in clearing heroics and mythics.
    I know my gear isn't ready as of right now for raiding but I'm hoping to get geared up and transition into a raiding spot.
    I'm looking for a guild that I can make a permanent home with a bunch of cool people.

I raided throughout Cataclysm and also Warlords of Dreanor where I was briefly apart of a top 100 US guild. I'm looking for a relatively semi-hardcore guild that is willing to take me in. (:

Thank you.
    Hybreedal#1888

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752407231#1

10+ Year Old Account
    Added you. Looking forward to talking with ya.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished raid night and up for a bump.