Poll: How did you get 880+?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

How did you get 880+?

Hi, I'm farming gear actually and I'm asking myself, how do you people got to 880+ ilvl?
    * Did you farm M+? How much (tens, hundred, hundredS...)? Which affix level were you favoring? Do you have a team with you or are you pugging?
    * Or did you farm HM/MM raids?
    * Do you consider yourself lucky?

Long story short, we are starting mythic in guild (we should be 2/7 monday), and I see more and more people 880+, coming from bigger guilds with 4-6MM exp. I'm farming m+ everyday, I'm the guy who runs the most m+ in the guild. But I'm hitting a brickwall @870. I'm not here to whine (although I could since this RNG system breaks my nerves), I'm just asking about your personnal experience.

Deleted
    got a 880 item every week since mythic+ came out in the cache, also got 2 legendaries and run heroic EN + first bosses of mythic EN every week

My guild is doing mythic EN at this point up to 5/7 and heroic ToV 2/3. Therefore I get pretty good gear. I also have 2 legendaries.

No mythic dungeons. I don't like 5man content.
    Last edited by Morae; 2016-11-26 at 11:06 PM.

7/7 Mythic EN and the 880 cache from doing a mythic +10 every week, currently 886 equipped. I also have 2 legendaries.

Just done about 130 m+ in total, done mythic EN a couple of times and i have 882 ilvl. Some lucky procs on mythic EN items to 890+ and two legendaries at 910.. So it's not that difficult.

@Morae: if you join a +10 group once a week, you will get an ilvl880 loot once a week. Plus some 865 one or AP in the dungeon.

Deleted
    Not sure how you can be stuck at 870. My alt prot paladin which maybe has 3 days at level 110 is 871, my main is 891, and I've only done a handful of dungeons with it. If you have been spamming Mythic+ since they released you should have been getting +10 every week, it's not that difficult to get. So that's a free 880 piece every week for 9(?) weeks. While doing those Mythic dungeons you should at least have had a few 880 or higher TF pieces drop. Then there is the TF pieces that drop from raids too. If you've been spamming mythic+ as much as you say you should at least have one legendary if not two.

So easy to get gear.. my guild is only 3/7 mythic and I ve completed 7 m+ dungeons with only 1 above +5. I am 880.. 2 ledgendaries.

I'm only 873 by now, but those being 880+ by now most like have 2 legendaries equipped and been doing at least 1 m+10 (M+12 since ToV released) per week since it's available for a guaranteed 880 item and been doing well in mythic EN. It isn't hard to gear up atm. As I said, I'm ilvl 873, my character is 1 month old and has only 1 legendary equipped.

Most of my gear is from raids.
    Have like 1 piece that is 880 from M+
    Have like 3 895 titanforge peices from Mythic Nightmare, but still only 1 legendary.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

880+ from clearing EN on H and first 4 of M each week, at-least 5m+'s a day, +10 cache every week, 2 equipped legendaries.

It will come with time as you get lucky here and there, and also as you bruteforce the RNG in your favor by repetitively running certain instances if you wish to go that route.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 out of 14 items I use are from M+ or M+ weekly cache.

M+ is nice and all, but once you raid mythic enough - raiding will be your main source of gear. Trying to fish 880+ from M+ is a waste of time - best bet is to do weekly +12 for weekly M+ cache and that's it really.

Deleted
    Both mythic EN and m+'s.

I have 6 m+ items, 7 (2 of these are relics) EN Mythic items and 2 legendaries. Trinket from world boss.

3 of the m+ items are from weekly cache. 880 relic, 880 chest and 890 boots.

Equipped ilvl 887 with 865/860 trinket.
    Last edited by mmoc87e2fb35a3; 2016-11-26 at 11:26 PM.

My current breakdown on gear:

2 legendaries (welcome to the prydaz club, the other one is generic too)
    6 items from mythic EN
    4 items from heroic EN (warforged / titanforged)
    1 item from hc TOV (warforged)
    1 item from mythic+
    2 relics from mythic EN and 1 from weekly chest (mythic+)

I mostly log for raids and coin the shit out of it. Doing a bit of mythic+ for the weekly chest but not hardcore. I mean hardcore is the level of a guy I know he farmed so much m+ he has 35+ points in 2 artifacts by now.

I guess I can consider myself lucky at least with coining because I have maybe 2 items that were masterlooted to me in mythic EN, pants and 1 relic (hc we were running with personal). Not really lucky with legendaries because I don't have any that change my playstyle or anything.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2016-11-26 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    I did farm m+ with my team of irl friends. I started my monk alt about 4 weeks ago and im 877 equipped with x2 855 crafted because its bis. Otherwise im 881. We farmed mostly during the overflowing/sanguine. I got about 125 m+ done on my monk and 4 weeks worth of EN hc. Most gear is m+ with one trinket being ursoc trinket and 2-3 pieces of EN gear. Nightbane gear helps too.

I got 1 legendary total on my monk but since legendaries are a bonus I still consider myself lucky since 4 weeks of gearing (not that hardcore) got me to 877 ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic & weekly cache, never received anything useful in mythic + runs.

Deleted
    +10 or higher completed each week, 7/7M EN and 3/3HC ToV. So my gear is starting to look pretty solid. 887 as of writing this.

Deleted
    Shamelessly copying marrilaife's above post, counting relics

Druid:
    2 Legendaries (LFR, M+)
    9 Mythic +
    1 World Boss
    1 Normal EN
    2 HC EN
    2 HC ToV

Warrior:
    2 Legendaries (HC Dungeon, M+)
    8 Mythic +
    1 Crafted
    1 Karazhan
    5 Mythic EN
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-11-26 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Lucky as fuck pretty much. I've had about 3 items from raiding, the rest has been M+ ( mostly weekly cache ) and karazhan. Oh and 3 legendarys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchh View Post
    Not sure how you can be stuck at 870. My alt prot paladin which maybe has 3 days at level 110 is 871, my main is 891, and I've only done a handful of dungeons with it. If you have been spamming Mythic+ since they released you should have been getting +10 every week, it's not that difficult to get. So that's a free 880 piece every week for 9(?) weeks. While doing those Mythic dungeons you should at least have had a few 880 or higher TF pieces drop. Then there is the TF pieces that drop from raids too. If you've been spamming mythic+ as much as you say you should at least have one legendary if not two.
    You got lucky as fuck

The end
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)